Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor lad ☹
also how Alex is forever bigging him up as some future top level goalkeeper!
Not a chance.
There’s another father and son goalkeeping pair on Instagram, the boy is younger than Henry and ten times more skilful.
Give it up Alex, let the boy enjoy his football without putting pressure on him.
He’s already tried to get him in places and it hasn’t work. Proper talent would have been spotted by now.

Reactions: 9
Alex is living vicariously through Henry and his football……..Big Mick was obviously too busy tax dodging whilst Alex was growing up.

Reactions: 10
Alex is living vicariously through Henry and his football……..Big Mick was obviously too busy tax dodging whilst Alex was growing up.
Often thought this - Alex has tried on numerous occasions to get him into several academies and has failed. Just let the lad play football and enjoy himself. I hope Henry genuinely wanted to be a goalie and isn’t just one because his dad said he had to be. 😞

Reactions: 12
Often thought this - Alex has tried on numerous occasions to get him into several academies and has failed. Just let the lad play football and enjoy himself. I hope Henry genuinely wanted to be a goalie and isn’t just one because his dad said he had to be. 😞
He’ll end up hating it if he doesn’t already. It’s possibly more like a chore now than something he really enjoys. It could drive a permanent wedge between them when H is older. I don’t think he ever had an opportunity to try a range of activities like his sisters.
I love the way triplet dad/mum of 4 have allowed the kids to explore their own interests rather than throw them into what the parents expect them to do.

Henry will end up constantly disappointed at not being good enough, rather than just enjoying playing with his local team with his pals. It's such shame. It's also really sad how not a single photo ever taken of these kids is natural, or just them enjoying themselves, It's all posed and forced smiles as that is the expectation.

Reactions: 7
He’ll end up hating it if he doesn’t already. It’s possibly more like a chore now than something he really enjoys. It could drive a permanent wedge between them when H is older. I don’t think he ever had an opportunity to try a range of activities like his sisters.
I love the way triplet dad/mum of 4 have allowed the kids to explore their own interests rather than throw them into what the parents expect them to do.
I agree with the other triplet parents, they let them girls be what they want, they're allowed to wear 'boy' clothes and not made to match, they're their own little people. L F A will always be in competition with each other which is so unhealthy,

Reactions: 6
I agree with the other triplet parents, they let them girls be what they want, they're allowed to wear 'boy' clothes and not made to match, they're their own little people. L F A will always be in competition with each other which is so unhealthy,
yeah, there are a couple of families with triplets where the contrast between how they are being brought up, with permission to be themselves as three individual people, is striking in comparison with the Galbally's and "the triplets" as a unit, even giving them all identical birthday presents at the age of five, the only difference being the colour - and obvs their colours assigned to them by Charlotte, not their OWN favourite colour. they seem to go out of their way to prevent the girls developing their own indenties and discover their own interests, likes and dislikes - they all have to do the exact same hobbies and play with the same toys etc. with Lottie especially being so malnourished and underweight, she does a hell of a lot of activities, when in reality, the girls likely all prefer certain hobbies to others, so whilst swimming is important, they don't all necessarily need to go gymnastics and dance and whatever else, they could do different hobbies based on their own preferences, just as Henry does his own thing! i wish they would get over forcing the girls to present themselves as a matching set. the are three separate people who should be allowed to have their own interests, and favourite colours and different clothes, toys etc based in their OWN likes. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
yeah, there are a couple of families with triplets where the contrast between how they are being brought up, with permission to be themselves as three individual people, is striking in comparison with the Galbally's and "the triplets" as a unit, even giving them all identical birthday presents at the age of five, the only difference being the colour - and obvs their colours assigned to them by Charlotte, not their OWN favourite colour. they seem to go out of their way to prevent the girls developing their own indenties and discover their own interests, likes and dislikes - they all have to do the exact same hobbies and play with the same toys etc. with Lottie especially being so malnourished and underweight, she does a hell of a lot of activities, when in reality, the girls likely all prefer certain hobbies to others, so whilst swimming is important, they don't all necessarily need to go gymnastics and dance and whatever else, they could do different hobbies based on their own preferences, just as Henry does his own thing! i wish they would get over forcing the girls to present themselves as a matching set. the are three separate people who should be allowed to have their own interests, and favourite colours and different clothes, toys etc based in their OWN likes. 🤷🏻‍♂️
If each of them did their own hobby it would leave less time for Char to have a cuppa tea

• Haha
If each of them did their own hobby it would leave less time for Char to have a cuppa tea
That’s exactly it. She uses it as time for a break for herself so she can eyefuck herself with her phone for an hour 🙄

That’s exactly it. She uses it as time for a break for herself so she can eyefuck herself with her phone for an hour 🙄
The endless hair stroking when she talks shite at the camera. It's so ridiculous. Even if she was saying something interesting I'd be distracted from it by all the hair stroking and moving.

I also agree about them not being allowed to be individuals. I think they all fight to be the best performer for the camera because it is the only way to get attention. Another triplet family posted pics of their girls hugging and caring for each other. You never see a moment of those girls really having a natural moment, or looking like they are close.

And only one of the girls actually has legs that fills her leotard. Those kids are all going to have problems with food, whether its too much or not enough.

Reactions: 4
very true! the DRAMA when two of the girls were moved up to a different swimming class an hour later than their previous class, while one remained in the original group for a couple of weeks before Char demanded they adjust the groups so all her gels could be together! she wouldn't cope if the girls all had their own individual hobbies, one at dancing, one at gymnastics, one at brownies or whatever! plus she wouldn't cope with the idea of taking photos of them in non-matching outfits - especially as if one of the girls started brownies, as yellow is NOT one of their assigned colours! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They’ve all lost weight now but Lottie and one of the twins look exceptionally unhealthy now

So is it all worlds ending in ng Char can't pronounce. Her latest story she is talking about her asthma and her luns.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So is it all worlds ending in ng Char can't pronounce. Her latest story she is talking about her asthma and her luns.
After reading this I had to go have a watch 🤣 she said luns about 4 or 5 times, surely she knows its lungs right?

• Haha
Reactions: 3