Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And him with those bloody awful shoes again, it's really not a good look!

Reactions: 8
an #ad for Harvester, promoting it as the perfect place to celebrate father's day, followed by another #ad a few days later saying the exact same thing about Toby Carvery. so two freebie meals - one at Harvester and take-out meal Toby Carvery, AND the doughnuts! how many father's day meals and gifts does Alex need, ffs! they have absolutely no shame! 😡
But these presents mean nothing, they were gifted. No thought or anything. I’ve always found the homemade/school cards etc mean so much more than anything bought or gifted 🙄

Reactions: 7
But these presents mean nothing, they were gifted. No thought or anything. I’ve always found the homemade/school cards etc mean so much more than anything bought or gifted 🙄
Oh, absolutely they mean nothing - it's just gross to see the Galbally's freeloading meals out and expensive gifts etc when people are struggling to afford food, and they're eating meals at restaurants multiple days in a row, despite having the money to afford it themselves, or being gifted a freebie kitchen aid mixer when we all know it will never be used, as it's not as though they regularly bake with the kids, when it could have gone to a family who would value it! i totally agree that handmade acrds and gifts are far more meaningful, but they're all about grabbing as many freebies as possible, even if it's stuff they have no intention of using after filming the ad, if it's free, the greedy Galbally aren't gonna turn it down! 🙄

aw, Alex has obvs caught up on tattle - suddenly filming all the hand-drawn father's day cards from the kids to prove that his gifts DO have meaning, and that he doesn't need freebie meals and gifted kitchen appliances and perfumes to know how much his kids love him - although he's totally happy to accept them all, cos he deserves them all for being such a top dad. guaranteed he had the kids sit and draw those cards, one each, for him last night, just to prove that he did receive loads of sentimental stuff and it's not all about money and greed! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
She looks awful. How can they not be doing anything about it?!
I really hope there’s some help & support going on off camera that they just don’t talk about because it ruins their perfect image.
I think they only addressed it briefly as so many were talking about it but I don’t think everything is as well as they let on. She looks seriously unwell & I personally think it’s cruel to have her in so many physical activities when she’s so desperately malnourished.

Last edited:
I haven’t looked at this family’s page in a while- Jesus Chris poor Lottie looks even thinner than before!! The poor kid looks like she’s about to keel over! I don’t understand why she is still so malnourished/ I bet they still use the excuse of “oh she was tiny at birth”….

• Sad
One of the other girls legs are incredibly skinny also, I hope they are keeping an eye on her !!

Reactions: 6
This is petty but I always smile when lottie does things better than her sisters, I dont think lottie is given enough credit by them

Reactions: 12
OMG she’s sooooo embarrassing . Absolute Chav !!
So he gets Henry to give Charlotte some flowers , filming Every staged second . Henry could not look more embarrassed or uncomfortable yet Addicted Alex just has to carry on filming . Poor kids they will be filmed whether they want to or not
Charlotte of course being her usual chav #Embarassing

Reactions: 11
My daughter was born at 24 weeks and weighed 600g. She is 6 now and you could never tell she had a tumultuous start to life. Using that as an excuse for Lottie is unacceptable - she’s clearly not getting the nourishment she needs. It’s nothing to do with her being small. Her diet is just terrible.

My daughter was born at 24 weeks and weighed 600g. She is 6 now and you could never tell she had a tumultuous start to life. Using that as an excuse for Lottie is unacceptable - she’s clearly not getting the nourishment she needs. It’s nothing to do with her being small. Her diet is just terrible.
Same as my son, born at 26 weeks and now 7 is a head taller than everyone in his class and has a perfect weight for his age and height

Reactions: 5
I think Lottie is looking the worst because of how small she was but to be honest to me all 3 girls look malnourished.

Reactions: 6
OMG she’s sooooo embarrassing . Absolute Chav !!
So he gets Henry to give Charlotte some flowers , filming Every staged second . Henry could not look more embarrassed or uncomfortable yet Addicted Alex just has to carry on filming . Poor kids they will be filmed whether they want to or not
Charlotte of course being her usual chav #Embarassing
Poor lad ☹
also how Alex is forever bigging him up as some future top level goalkeeper!
Not a chance.
There’s another father and son goalkeeping pair on Instagram, the boy is younger than Henry and ten times more skilful.
Give it up Alex, let the boy enjoy his football without putting pressure on him.