Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s very concerning to see her knee joints bulging the way they are. I don’t believe for a second that the docs aren’t concerned. My friends little one was desperately thin & an extremely fussy eater. For a brief period they got regular visits from child services & child was carefully monitored by a dietician until they were satisfied the parents were doing all they could to help. The child eventually got multiple diagnoses including autism, ADHD & dyslexia.
I refuse to believe there isn’t more to this, no doctor would let a child go months without seeing them in that shocking state, food aside, I feel like she’s a little bit behind her sisters, I know they were putting some things down to her needing Grommets but I’d be asking questions if she was mine.
I agree my friends little girl is autistic and has arfrid, I see many traits in Lottie too. I don’t like to self diagnose a child but it really wouldn’t surprise me

Reactions: 2
I bet they was gutted the girls didn't get more screen time on Billie shepherd's TV show this week. Just caught the back of Charlotte organising the girls for a photo.

Reactions: 2
God brother and sister? Wtf? She knows that's not a thing, right?
it was a "thing" in the middle ages, in the sense that the godchild of your parent would be your godsister or God brother - so in that sense, she has used the term correctly, but it's not a "thing" nowadays - and it's not as though they are a particularly religious family! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
yet another freebie stay in a fancy hotel, with Char claiming it's a weekend "all for the kids" yet the first thing her hotel room tour reel shows is....a couple of mini bottles of champagne, plus their hotel bed covered in rose petals, quickly followed by a selfie of her with a glass of prosecco! but sure Char, a weekend all for the kids! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
yet another freebie stay in a fancy hotel, with Char claiming it's a weekend "all for the kids" yet the first thing her hotel room tour reel shows is....a couple of mini bottles of champagne, plus their hotel bed covered in rose petals, quickly followed by a selfie of her with a glass of prosecco! but sure Char, a weekend all for the kids! 🙄🙄
Just the 7 of us, like wtf? As in we didn't manage to get freebies for my family too.

Reactions: 3
Lottie definitely has an issue around food, look how happy she was to be able to get something that she wanted and not what was forced upon her

Another PR stay !?!!!
No wonder his brother has disowned him and cut contact with them, he must be embarrassed to be associated with their constant greed
Greedy Galballys just don’t know when to stop . Shameful beggars 😡

Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow them I can't deal with them anymore these so cringe.

I am so cross we got married at that hilton and they’ve just gifted her a stay 🙄
Same me and my friend both cancelled a stay here with out families .
After seeing Greedy Galballys gifted a stay we’ve all cancelled , they are truly disgusting with their begging

Reactions: 11
they really do leap on every freebie offered to them! ah yes, a kitchen aid mixer - the ✨perfect✨ father's day gift for Alex, who is ALWAYS baking with the kids! ooh, men's perfume and a tacky slogan mug! happy to take that too! 👌🏻🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And now she’s doing Donuts !!!! They literally take Anything !!!
They don’t even care how Greedy and selfish they are 😡

an #ad for Harvester, promoting it as the perfect place to celebrate father's day, followed by another #ad a few days later saying the exact same thing about Toby Carvery. so two freebie meals - one at Harvester and take-out meal Toby Carvery, AND the doughnuts! how many father's day meals and gifts does Alex need, ffs! they have absolutely no shame! 😡

Reactions: 6
an #ad for Harvester, promoting it as the perfect place to celebrate father's day, followed by another #ad a few days later saying the exact same thing about Toby Carvery. so two freebie meals - one at Harvester and take-out meal Toby Carvery, AND the doughnuts! how many father's day meals and gifts does Alex need, ffs! they have absolutely no shame! 😡
They’re not called the Greedyballys for nothing.

• Heart