Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel for jimmy. Do any of these kids not have privacy 😡
yet another opportunity to use one of the kids medical check-ups for content. they have absolutely no shame. they have learnt that posts and reels they share about Lottie's health are the ones that get them most engagement and receive far more likes and comments than any of the other stuff they share, so they've obviously decided to do the same with Big Jim - especially as I remember Alex mentioning that jaw winking syndrome he has that affects his eye is very rare, so tbh I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it more often. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be having a detrimental impact on. Jimmy's eye sight etc, but again, it's personal details that should be kept private, as he doesn't need the entire world knowing every tiny detail about his medical history! the exploitation is truly vile. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 9
yet another opportunity to use one of the kids medical check-ups for content. they have absolutely no shame. they have learnt that posts and reels they share about Lottie's health are the ones that get them most engagement and receive far more likes and comments than any of the other stuff they share, so they've obviously decided to do the same with Big Jim - especially as I remember Alex mentioning that jaw winking syndrome he has that affects his eye is very rare, so tbh I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it more often. I'm glad it doesn't seem to be having a detrimental impact on. Jimmy's eye sight etc, but again, it's personal details that should be kept private, as he doesn't need the entire world knowing every tiny detail about his medical history! the exploitation is truly vile. 😡
I hadn’t even noticed his eye until she made the reel drawing attention to it. Why anybody would do that to their child is beyond me

Reactions: 6
She keeps sharing that temu thing if that's what it's called saying have you got your free gifts mine are arriving soon, basically if people click on her link it's gives her points or whatever it is and she benefits from it, crafty cow

She keeps sharing that temu thing if that's what it's called saying have you got your free gifts mine are arriving soon, basically if people click on her link it's gives her points or whatever it is and she benefits from it, crafty cow
It’s a con!! I signed up and deleted it. You get 10 points for first friend then the next 0.4 points. It’s such a con and only person who’ll benefit is her

I honestly imagine them rubbing their hands together with glee when they knew Jimmy had this check up coming. Happy to have something to make into content that will get engagement.

Reactions: 4
I honestly imagine them rubbing their hands together with glee when they knew Jimmy had this check up coming. Happy to have something to make into content that will get engagement.
Next content will be the pool. I haven’t seen it mentioned since Alex asked one of the girls would she be diving in & she pointed to a no diving sticker on the side of it & said they can’t 😫 quite sad when your 5yo has more cop on

Reactions: 9
yeah, i definitely remember Alex mentioning it previously, when Jimmy was initially diagnosed - with emphasis on it being such a rare syndrome - but presumably as it doesn't have any impact on his vision, they haven't mentioned it since. wouldn't surprise me if Char was actually disappointed to learn that Jimmy's eyesight is not affected in any way, after filming all that footage for her reel and hoping it would result in a boost in engagement if Jimmy had a health condition she could exploit, her eyes sparkling at the idea of another child having to have surgery etc. i genuinely wonder what nurses and hospital staff think of all these influenza parents taking photos of their kids in doctors waiting rooms and posing in A&E or filming them during hospital admissions. it's truly wild that anyone would exploit their child's privacy and use medical conditions/appointments/injuries/hospital admissions/surgery as an opportunity to create content. really puts into perspective their true priorities in life! 🙄🙄

When my 9 year old daughter was admitted last year I did take a few photos for my husband and so i could see the progress or not she was making to fight the illness she had. Still now, not all of my friends know she was that poorly and in hospital as its her story not mine 🤷‍♀️.
They really do exploit those poor children. And don't get me started on Henners interviewing Alex, I only watched the start of the advert that was enough. Don't even know what he bloody does for a living but apparently always wanted to do it 😴

Reactions: 8
When my 9 year old daughter was admitted last year I did take a few photos for my husband and so i could see the progress or not she was making to fight the illness she had. Still now, not all of my friends know she was that poorly and in hospital as its her story not mine 🤷‍♀️.
They really do exploit those poor children. And don't get me started on Henners interviewing Alex, I only watched the start of the advert that was enough. Don't even know what he bloody does for a living but apparently always wanted to do it 😴
And Char with her so proud of Henners having a grown up conversation. You mean the scripted shite he was asked to say.

Reactions: 7
The “interview” was total cringe 😬
Poor Henners ☹

Henners life hacks, I wouldn’t be surprised if he has his own account in the near future.

Reactions: 7
oh ofc, that's entirely understandable of they were to update your husband, who obviously wants to know what's happening with his child - but there is such a massive difference between doing that, and actually expecting your daughter to pose and smile for photos, solely with the intention of uploading them on a public social media platform for strangers to see her while she is unwell and vulnerable - and to then use the footage you film to create a reel! it's not even as though they needed to be taking photos to update the other parent, as both Alex and Char were at the hospital with Lottie, Cjar taking selfies of herself drinking tea, both while ignoring their daughter and prioritising content at a time when Lottie was likely anxious and would have benefited from her parent's attention and comfort etc, as opposed to the usual routine of having a camera shoved in her face and the expectation that she smile! even the footage ewhje she was discharged of her dragging her own suitcase back into the house so they could film her return home - ffs, she's just had surgery, and whilst it wasn't serious, she was under anaesthetic so likely feeling groggy and tired, ffs prioritise your daughter, turn off the camera and carry her bag for her! it's also the influenza parents I have seen who have a kid in A&E with an injury, waiting to eb seen, yet they spend their time either scrolling social media and ignoring their injured child, or having the kid pose in front of the A&E sign, with an open gash on their forehead, or with blood on their face etc - again, all for the sake of content! it's truly disturbing that their natural instinct isn't to care for their child, but to take photos to share real-time updates with the world. these poor kids have absolutely no privacy, and their whole childhoods are being exploited for likes. 💔 😔

• Sad
I’d swear she’s got thinner since last summer. The poor child is emaciated
She’s 100% dropped weight even though they made out the drs are not concerned, which is bs, no dr would look at her and say she looks healthy. I feel so sorry for her 😞

Reactions: 2
She’s 100% dropped weight even though they made out the drs are not concerned, which is bs, no dr would look at her and say she looks healthy. I feel so sorry for her 😞
It’s very concerning to see her knee joints bulging the way they are. I don’t believe for a second that the docs aren’t concerned. My friends little one was desperately thin & an extremely fussy eater. For a brief period they got regular visits from child services & child was carefully monitored by a dietician until they were satisfied the parents were doing all they could to help. The child eventually got multiple diagnoses including autism, ADHD & dyslexia.
I refuse to believe there isn’t more to this, no doctor would let a child go months without seeing them in that shocking state, food aside, I feel like she’s a little bit behind her sisters, I know they were putting some things down to her needing Grommets but I’d be asking questions if she was mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her weight will not be addressed as it’s not positive and therefore can’t be used for likes