Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm waiting to see some tiny #gifted post somewhere. I honestly just don't believe they paid for all of this.
Free or massively discounted for sure. She’s doing too much free advertising & she doesn’t work for free. Insta is her job as she has said many times.

Reactions: 3
I reckon they’ve paid for it, but are heavily posting about it all weekend for hopes of future #collabs #ad #prinvite opportunities. I can’t really see them being the Hilton’s ideal customers though - put this this way I’m glad I wasn’t in that hotel this week with all their kids running riot.

Reactions: 5
For people who are constantly showing the kids doing homework/spellings her grammar is shocking! it all just looks so fake and put on this weekend. You could see it in her face when Alex was recording them at the meal last night.. talking with a face like a slapped arse and as soon as she saw the camera her whole attitude and face changed! Also does Alex have no other family??

For people who are constantly showing the kids doing homework/spellings her grammar is shocking! it all just looks so fake and put on this weekend. You could see it in her face when Alex was recording them at the meal last night.. talking with a face like a slapped arse and as soon as she saw the camera her whole attitude and face changed! Also does Alex have no other family??
Think he’s estranged from the rest of his family (his mother and I think another brother) - not sure why though….

Is the way Charlotte speaks/writes an Essex thing? I’m still getting over her saying Henry drawed a pic for Alex for his birthday but she just turned to Jimmy & said “whayagoh” when he was carrying a box of treats, I had to stop watching

Is the way Charlotte speaks/writes an Essex thing? I’m still getting over her saying Henry drawed a pic for Alex for his birthday but she just turned to Jimmy & said “whayagoh” when he was carrying a box of treats, I had to stop watching
Think she’s just illiterate af

• Haha
No it is not

And there we have it, as predicted. They were on a collab with the hotel at the weekend

Reactions: 4
Broke my heart slightly when Jimmy *shudder* was holding his box of doughnuts and Charl’s filming, he notices, finds a wall to stand against and poses. She’s got him very well trained!!
---
And there we have it, as predicted. They were on a collab with the hotel at the weekend
So the meal in the restaurant was gifted - obviously all that tagging of the hotel worked!!

• Sad
Broke my heart slightly when Jimmy *shudder* was holding his box of doughnuts and Charl’s filming, he notices, finds a wall to stand against and poses. She’s got him very well trained!!
---

So the meal in the restaurant was gifted - obviously all that tagging of the hotel worked!!
I thought this about the wall as soon as I saw it. It's so bad

She constantly sounds as thick as mince and Alex sounds so fake and creepy 🤮🤮
---
Either way there was no chance it would come out of their own personal pocket, Charlex Media Ltd would have footed the bill had they failed to secure any form of freebies

No wonder most of his family are estranged from him . He’s disgusting . Absolutely shameful Grabally . He says himself “ over celebrated “ some children don’t get a single present , then again he’s so selfish he won’t be interested .

What the hell does he look like, that shorts and shoe combination is not good. Urgh