Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is butter in spaghetti a normal thing? And what a surprise showing Lottie with food again 🙄🤬
And of cause its Alex that's showing it. He freaking can't stand Lottie can he. He posts the most awful pictures of her but makes sure A&F look fabulous.
ALEX STOP POSTING VIDEOS OF LOTTIE EATING. STOP DESPISING HER. CAUSE FAN LIKE HER MORE THAN THE TWINS. YOUR PAGES ARE ABOUT THE TRIPLES. WE HAVE FAVOURITES WE KNOW WHO YOURS ARE.
JUST STOP.
How would you like it if people posted online you eating all the time. Just put the cameras down. Be a family.
Cook better food. Stop with the pasta. Kids don't need pasta every week. Change now.

Reactions: 7
Charlotte really doesn't do much to sell her nail girl does she ? her nails always look so ugly and club like!
They’re rotten, she doesn’t have great hands anyway but her nails always look like they’ve put too much on, club like is a great description

Reactions: 3
Southern needed aa night away because Alex has been working so hard lately. Has he done one day a week or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When the girls were coming down stairs to see their gifts it quickly cut off but it sounded like same as last year when henners was telling the girls they’re not their piles

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Are all the little marks on Lottie’s face from chicken pox scars?
I’m still eagerly awaiting the appearance of Bertie’s new and enlarged cage 🙃

Reactions: 1
Poor thing. I noticed them ages ago and assumed she had chicken pox, but they seem to be pretty constant. I wonder what is causing it?
It’s a worry because it’s been going on for quite a while.
They clear then are quickly replaced by more of them.
Poor little thing ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 2
She’s always covered in scratches and bruises which sound like part of her malnutrition :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How long will the glitter ge in there hair
sad to see that even on their birthday, the girls are forced to stick with their assigned colours when having glitter added to their hair - and obviously dressed in identical outfits, despite recently showing that the gels like to dress differently, as they assume birthday content will bring a larger audience and what the triplets to be matching. i fully expect that, as usual, they all received identical presents, just in their assigned colours and wrapped in different sets of paper. they are not allowed their own interests or preferences or likes, because even at the age of six, they are still treated as a set, rather than three individuals.

from the content i have seen, it seems that Florence genuinely does like the colour purple - or that it's been so engrained into her that purple is her favourite colour that she is unable to decide for herself - whereas Annabella seems to like yellow and Lottie likes pink, potentially influenced by their favourite Disney princesses, but also with toys etc on the occasions they been allowed to choose for themselves. it's especially cruel to not allow Lottie the pink clothes/toys/accessories she loves, whilst dressing Annabella in pink right in front of her, when her sister would clearly be perfectly happy with a different colour. i bet it also infuriates Charlotte that they have each developed a preference for a certain Disney princess that doesn't fit with their assigned colours, as initially she was trying to push Jasmine/Cinderella dolls and outfits on Lottie, and Aurora on Annabella, yet it didn't work out, as A loves Belle, L likes Aurora and F likes Cinderella, thus their colours are all messed up! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Why do they even need a bloody colour! It's not like they're tiny babies anymore and can't tell them apart, the whole colour thing is bloody stupid

Reactions: 10
Why do they even need a bloody colour! It's not like they're tiny babies anymore and can't tell them apart, the whole colour thing is bloody stupid
it's definitely Char trying to cling onto the triplet appeal on social media! the gels are getting older now, and there are loads of cute, baby/toddler toddler triplet accounts on IG, and engagement with their accounts has dropped dramatically since the girls were babies - and i think now even Annabella and Florence are so easily distinguishable, they can't even push the "identical twin" angle, so she is desperate to keep them as a matching set, to remind the world that they are triplet sisters, instead of allowing them to develop their own identities and thrive as individuals. 😔

Reactions: 8
I really hope she doesn’t keep
Pushing herself on us! She’s too cringe 🙈 and not fashionable lol
---
Also! The dresses they’re wearing? They’re awful and look way too small? I thought they were fancy nighties!
Very babyish!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8