Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing that Syrian hamsters are the most common ones sold then how are they not “ordinary hamsters”? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s a clown 🤡
yeah, that was my point exactly! Syrian hamsters very much ARE "normal" hamsters! they are the standard breed of hamster sold as pets! they are literally the most basic hamster! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 4
yeah, that was my point exactly! Syrian hamsters very much ARE "normal" hamsters! they are the standard breed of hamster sold as pets! they are literally the most basic hamster! 🤦🏻‍♂️
If someone said their kids had a hamster id assume it was a syrian one as thats what i call a normal hamster
.the smaller Russian / Roborovski / chinese ones are.what i'd class as more unusual and im sure they arent recommended as pets for young chidren as they dont like being handled like the syrian ones.
i always think Hamsters are actually quite shite pet for kids in terms of interaction as they mostly sleep during the day them spring to life when they're in bed!

Reactions: 9
Is Jimmy not red already?
nah, Jimmy is yellow.

i'm going orange for the hamster - although she'll only be interested in your opinion if you own a hamster - and not just any normal hamster, but a super rare and unusual SYRIAN hamster, which rules me out. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

• Haha
nah, Jimmy is yellow.

i'm going orange for the hamster - although she'll only be interested in your opinion if you own a hamster - and not just any normal hamster, but a super rare and unusual SYRIAN hamster, which rules me out. 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣
When she said that I thought it was some different breed! Although it looked like the hamsters I've owned in the past. Thought I was going mad turns out she is mad and I was right in thinking it's just you're everyday hamster. Just goes to show she dont know anything about them. Let's hope it gets a bigger cage, if not something better than what it is in

Reactions: 3
Is butter in spaghetti a normal thing? And what a surprise showing Lottie with food again 🙄🤬
They make it like that in restaurants sometimes for fussy eaters. Stops the plain pasta drying out. My youngest sometimes requests it at home 🤮
---
It’s becoming more & more obvious that one of the girls isn’t comfortable on camera. I think it’s time to respect that & stop showing her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
the poor girls aren't even allowed to choose their own leotards for gymnastics, because they have to be in their assigned colours. the world wouldn't end if two of the gels chose the same colour, or if Lottie chose pink, and Annabella chose yellow - which, generally, seem to be the colours they actually like. 😔

and as for the spaghetti, "spag bowl"! is a meal that is served to the kids pretty much every other night - and at least multiple times a week, so if Lottie has specifically been asking for spaghetti for over a week, and has been made to to wait a whole week to be given a meal they usually eat multiple times in a week, it very much implies that they purposefully didn't serve it just to spite her! 😔