Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is absolute bollocks. The quick will keep growing. The only way for the quick to recede is to trim them a small amount very often.
He’s basically admitting that they haven’t bothered bringing him for months because although they were still bad after their last trimming they were much shorter than that.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
And yet the boys in Nike tracksuits and trainers, and the girls have cheap plastic trainers, I’m a girl mom and I hate the dress tights and trainers combo
Yes, I think that's what makes it so annoying. The boys are always dressed in expensive stuff, yet the girls look like they have the cheapest supermarket dresses on. Not that there is anything wrong with supermarket clothes, but they always have the most tacky outfits.

Yes, I think that's what makes it so annoying. The boys are always dressed in expensive stuff, yet the girls look like they have the cheapest supermarket dresses on. Not that there is anything wrong with supermarket clothes, but they always have the most tacky outfits.
I don't like the way they dress the boys either. It's alwaysssss tracksuits and football kits, especially Henry. So boring.

Reactions: 4
I don't like the way they dress the boys either. It's alwaysssss tracksuits and football kits, especially Henry. So boring.
Oh yeah, its awful. But at least you can tell they have spent some money on items that are hard-wearing.

Reactions: 2
Lotties little legs in a’s story omg it brought tears to my eyes. Looks like they could snap 😭

Reactions: 1
I really can’t judge when it comes to food. Both of mine have severe issues. I have sat through workshops, cried many times to my GP & my sons psychologist over it & as a lover of food I find it really difficult as a parent to see my kids eating the same few things. Please understand that if Lotties issues are as bad as both of mine that even the sight of something that’s not a safe food on or near their plate will even put them off eating their safe foods. Thankfully we have no concerns regarding weight but right now for poor Lottie, pizza & rice is better than nothing at all.
I will say though, I don’t agree with what seems like punishment that we have witnessed in the past. I really hope they have accepted the issue & stopped causing her more stress by excluding from treats & forcing to stay at the table.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really can’t judge when it comes to food. Both of mine have severe issues. I have sat through workshops, cried many times to my GP & my sons psychologist over it & as a lover of food I find it really difficult as a parent to see my kids eating the same few things. Please understand that if Lotties issues are as bad as both of mine that even the sight of something that’s not a safe food on or near their plate will even put them off eating their safe foods. Thankfully we have no concerns regarding weight but right now for poor Lottie, pizza & rice is better than nothing at all.
I will say though, I don’t agree with what seems like punishment that we have witnessed in the past. I really hope they have accepted the issue & stopped causing her more stress by excluding from treats & forcing to stay at the table.
My son is the same he has to eat his safe foods/dinners (if you can even call it dinner) in his bedroom he hates being around others eating, same as you thankfully we don't have a weight issue as what he eats certainly is enough. It seems they have accepted lottie has problems with food and given her what she wants. It took a lot for me to accept my son has an issue around food and think I've mentioned it in previous post I did force him to eat a roast once and seeing him so distressed I never done it again, as long as they're wating something it's better than nothing. But I think with them they want the girls all to be the same so we're forcing lottie to eat, clearly that was a mistake

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah my dr said to me as a teen when I had anorexia. He didn’t care what I ate as long as I ate and my body was getting something it was better than nothing. I will never judge on what they feed Lottie because I know to her she needs to eat what she’s ok with without force or threats or a camera in her face. Saying that the other children should have a better diet rather than spag bol curry on repeat. But as long as Lottie it eating I don’t see the issue personally

oh, i wasn't judging Lottie's meal in the sense that if rice and pizza are foods she finds manageable, then ofc it's great she's eating! i was just surprised, given that Alex was spouting crap. about how the GP had highlighted that she was deficient in certain nutrients and making a huge deal about how Lottie was doing great with eating different fruit/vegetables etc - and the way she was picking at that rice, i got the impression that the pizza wasn't going to be touched. obvs it would just be good to know Lottie is eating an adequate amount, because she looks so fragile and malnourished - but regardless of what she feels comfortable eating, it won't be helping her or any of the kids, that her siblings are served the same three meals on repeat, with no vegetables etc, because she will never reach a point where she feels comfortable eating a wider variety of foods if she never sees anyone eating them - plus the stressful situation Alex turns each nmal into, even that story tonight with the kids eating outside, he's still filming them eating and sharing what's on their plate, which is only going to make Lottie feel even more uncomfortable and anxious about eati g. 🤷🏻‍♂️

oh, i wasn't judging Lottie's meal in the sense that if rice and pizza are foods she finds manageable, then ofc it's great she's eating! i was just surprised, given that Alex was spouting crap. about how the GP had highlighted that she was deficient in certain nutrients and making a huge deal about how Lottie was doing great with eating different fruit/vegetables etc - and the way she was picking at that rice, i got the impression that the pizza wasn't going to be touched. obvs it would just be good to know Lottie is eating an adequate amount, because she looks so fragile and malnourished - but regardless of what she feels comfortable eating, it won't be helping her or any of the kids, that her siblings are served the same three meals on repeat, with no vegetables etc, because she will never reach a point where she feels comfortable eating a wider variety of foods if she never sees anyone eating them - plus the stressful situation Alex turns each nmal into, even that story tonight with the kids eating outside, he's still filming them eating and sharing what's on their plate, which is only going to make Lottie feel even more uncomfortable and anxious about eati g. 🤷🏻‍♂️
The pizza didn't look that inviting so you're probably right she didn't touch it 🤣

• Haha
The pizza didn't look that inviting so you're probably right she didn't touch it 🤣
yeah, i don't doubt that Lottie may have safe foods - she always seems to opt for beans on toast whenever they eat out etc, and that kinda thing is typical of kids with ARFJD who struggle with texture, thus trying new foods etc - and obvs the priority is that the poor child is eating, as she is so visibly frail, but i swear it doesn't help that none of the food they ever serve the kids look even vaguely appealing - which is hardly going to help entice Lottie to try new foods! and even more so if they are serving her safe foods all burnt of baldy prepared, as if they are different from how she expects them, in terms of taste, texture, appearance etc, it could acyu be detrimental if it then becomes another food she feels fearful/anxious of, and further reduces the foods she is able to manage. 😔

My son has ARFID and is just like lottie. Looks like he will snap. He's on an exercise ban because of low weight so I'm surprised lottie does all what she does. Swimming, dancing & all the walking.

My son has ARFID and is just like lottie. Looks like he will snap. He's on an exercise ban because of low weight so I'm surprised lottie does all what she does. Swimming, dancing & all the walking.
I’m not surprised because they don’t care about her health :( I said months ago I believe Lottie has arfrid as I’ve seen similar traits. If she was my child I wouldn’t have her doing school then swimming and gymnastics. It’s too much on her little body

My daughter is also on limited excersise. Because we walk to school we were advised to cut swim lessons for now so we have

Reactions: 1
which makes total sense, and whilst i don't have ARFID myself, i struggle with anreoxia and have met people who have ARFID over the years in treatment - it must be heartbreaking to watch your son deal with that, and appear so physically fragile. the difference is though that you have clearly recognisised it as an issue, and trying to help your son develop a ehaltier rela with food - and preventing him from deteriorating physically in his health by following the exercise ban. 💕

meanwhile, Lottie's parents ignore her barely eating as an issue, Alex insists on making meal times more stressful by constantly filming her eating and asking inane questions, restricting the variety of all the kids thus not encouraging Lottie to ever try new foods, dragging her out to dance and swim etc after eating tiny amounts of food, thus placing her health at further risk when her body is clearly struggling at such a lack of nutritional, to the point that it is visible in her appearance by her low weight, the state of her hair, her sunken eyes and pale complexion, the bruises and unhealed scratches etc etc, she doesn't have the energy to expending on all these active hobbies, as they will be placing a strain on her body! and it's heartbreaking that her parents aren't even trying to get her the help she needs to try and prevent her eating struggles from further impacting her life - other than the few occasions they've shoved a bottle of fortisip into her hand for the sake of a photo for content, having ignoring her malnourished state for so long it seems that the school had to step in and tell them to take Lottie to see the doctor and get bloods done etc! I still cannot comprehend that fact that Alex has previously discussed his own issues and disordered relationship with food - yet isn't doing everything within his power to help his daughter heal her relationship with food and eating. 💔

Reactions: 11