Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they have another pet that they have done no research on or any clue on how to care for it 🤷‍♀️

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So they have another pet that they have done no research on or any clue on how to care for it 🤷‍♀️
Poor little thing being mauled by all the kids, it must have been terrified. They haven’t a clue.

Reactions: 3
That cage is definitely way too small, plus those bars it can easily get its foot stuck and break its leg. Hope they get it a better cage

Reactions: 5
I HATE these generic type cages you can buy in pet shops. Although hamsters are small they need a lot of clear floor space to be able to run and burrow and tunnel. And the wire flooring of the upper levels is not great for its feet. I wonder who will be doing daily spot cleans of the cage? Who will do the weekly full clean and how long before they get bored and push it to ten days and then fortnightly? Will they have looked at what a balanced diet actually looks like for a Syrian? Urgh!! So frustrating. And I bet by “re-homing” they mean bought from Pets At Home.

Their copy the the sacconejolys with the food portions. Anna (the mum) is like giving the kids what she wants, or it's always pasta. Kids don't eat any vegetables or fruit. Always have sweets. These people need to stop copying other families and actually feed the kids a good meal with veg, if their don't get it no dessert. Little lottie looks so ill their really don't care for her. Maybe their should of let her go when the Dr's said it's heartbreaking.

Reactions: 3
I HATE these generic type cages you can buy in pet shops. Although hamsters are small they need a lot of clear floor space to be able to run and burrow and tunnel. And the wire flooring of the upper levels is not great for its feet. I wonder who will be doing daily spot cleans of the cage? Who will do the weekly full clean and how long before they get bored and push it to ten days and then fortnightly? Will they have looked at what a balanced diet actually looks like for a Syrian? Urgh!! So frustrating. And I bet by “re-homing” they mean bought from Pets At Home.
yeah, "rehomed" is Alex's way of implying that they stepped in to save a hamster that needed a home, when in reality, he means that they "rehomed" it from the pet shop. no family would want to rehome a one year old hamster because their kids had grown up - unless their kids somehow "grew up" overnight, given that they must only have had the hamster for a year! if their kids are now "too old" for hamsters, they wouldn't have bought one. 12 months ago! 🙄🙄

Bertie is not some poor rescued hamster who they saved, as Alex is attempting to imply - its former home, from where it was "rescued" was literally Pets At Home - and given the tiny cage they have to trapped in, plus the undoubtedly rough handling from Big Jim, the poor hamster likely doesn't feel "rescued". 😔

Reactions: 9
yeah, "rehomed" is Alex's way of implying that they stepped in to save a hamster that needed a home, when in reality, he means that they "rehomed" it from the pet shop. no family would want to rehome a one year old hamster because their kids had grown up - unless their kids somehow "grew up" overnight, given that they must only have had the hamster for a year! if their kids are now "too old" for hamsters, they wouldn't have bought one. 12 months ago! 🙄🙄

Bertie is not some poor rescued hamster who they saved, as Alex is attempting to imply - its former home, from where it was "rescued" was literally Pets At Home - and given the tiny cage they have to trapped in, plus the undoubtedly rough handling from Big Jim, the poor hamster likely doesn't feel "rescued". 😔
Was thinking exactly the same!
I know kids grow up fast, but in a year?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
what is this?! so Char has obviously caught up on tattle and realised the hamster's cage is too small - and adding a wheel will only make it smaller 🙄 - or received concerned messages about the poor animal not having enough space, so she's asking for advice - but only from the owners of Syrian hamsters, because "Syrian hamsters are different from normal hamsters!" wtf is a "normal" hamster?! like sure, there are different breeds, but Syrian hamsters are by far the most commonly sold as pets, so if anything, Syrian hamsters are the ones I would categorise as "normal" hamsters! 🤦🏻‍♂️

Screenshot_20230327_200227_com.instagram.android_edit_4522490215892206.jpg

Blimey she's really pushing this cage business, you just know it will never be mentioned again we just won't ever see it. She won't actually spend any money on it!

Blimey she's really pushing this cage business, you just know it will never be mentioned again we just won't ever see it. She won't actually spend any money on it!
The only way we will see this again is if she gets the hoped for #gifted one. She isn't going to buy those expensive cages.

yep, she's only in it for the freebies! unless she's #gifted a fancy cage, Bertie won't be getting one! she's probably hoping to snap up a few ads with a pet brand, as that will be the real reason they bought the hamster - for content and freebies, not to make Lottie's dream come true! 🙄

Reactions: 2
what is this?! so Char has obviously caught up on tattle and realised the hamster's cage is too small - and adding a wheel will only make it smaller 🙄 - or received concerned messages about the poor animal not having enough space, so she's asking for advice - but only from the owners of Syrian hamsters, because "Syrian hamsters are different from normal hamsters!" wtf is a "normal" hamster?! like sure, there are different breeds, but Syrian hamsters are by far the most commonly sold as pets, so if anything, Syrian hamsters are the ones I would categorise as "normal" hamsters! 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 2060008
Seeing that Syrian hamsters are the most common ones sold then how are they not “ordinary hamsters”? 🤷🏻‍♀️
she’s a clown 🤡

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4