Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no excuse for it. Even if he is scared of getting his claws trimmed you find a way.

Reactions: 1
They can afford to take him to the vet and have him sedated. No excuses.
guaranteed they will be taking him to the vets next week, as always seems to be the case when they share photos of Reggie, and understandably receive comments about his claws and highlighting the pain he must be in - plus all the concerned. comments here and the disgust at the way they neglect their dog - it usually results in them announcing that coincidentally, they have a vet's appointment booked to clip Reggie's claws! in reality, they don't care - as if they did, they would ensure his claws were trimmed regularly and never reached such a length. sadly, it's like the situation with Lottie where they are entirely happy to ignore the problems and neglect the child/animal at risk until there is pressure from others for them to address it - in which case, Reggie is dragged to the vet and they begrudgingly book a GP's appointment for Lottie. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
That poor dog. It’s total neglect, I know there is an issue with his nails that means they can’t be fully trimmed but they’re worse than ever now. There’s no excuse for it other than laziness & neglect. They need reporting

Reactions: 2
Poor sod - this makes me so, so sad 😞 It actually looks very painful. I don’t know how they aren’t too embarrassed and ashamed to even post these publicly. This is neglect. I bet they haven’t been trimmed since when he went to the vets in November last year. I feel the last 6 years of Reggie’s life has been pretty bloody miserable.
2486B9E8-54B1-4BD5-895A-C05551524B1A.jpeg
BF82B1E9-5F25-44B2-9744-F3FAB07ACC92.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Poor sod - this makes me so, so sad 😞 It actually looks very painful. I don’t know how they aren’t too embarrassed and ashamed to even post these publicly. This is neglect. I bet they haven’t been trimmed since when he went to the vets in November last year. I feel the last 6 years of Reggie’s life has been pretty bloody miserable.
View attachment 2096493View attachment 2096494
I'm assuming because they are so long that they can only be trimmed so far each time because of the blood supply in them. But they should have him booked in regularly to the vet. I can't believe the vet has not given them grief for this. It is total neglect. That and his weight. I hope to god they don't get a new puppy when he finally goes.

Reactions: 7
I'm assuming because they are so long that they can only be trimmed so far each time because of the blood supply in them. But they should have him booked in regularly to the vet. I can't believe the vet has not given them grief for this. It is total neglect. That and his weight. I hope to god they don't get a new puppy when he finally goes.
I dont think they will, hes an inconvenience to them and they only walk him about 3 times a year for the gram. The amount they go out so he's left quite a lot of the time, but then he probably loves the peace and quiet in that mad house

Reactions: 4
OMG..get Reggies Nails cut. I am surprised the company that took him in didn't do it.
If he hurts one of them kids their be hell for it. Well just get the nails cut. The amount to get them sorted could be the same amount as Charlotte spends on hers. Gee what is it with families online these days & not looking after their pets properly.

Reactions: 5
I think they said the weight is down to cushings disease but I’m skeptic all about anything they say. They said previously the reason his nails get long is because he finds the vets very stressful from a previous bad experience so has to be sedated each time. Even if that’s true, surely they should be working with their vet to make a plan of action on how to deal with this? I think this family should stick to kids rather than animals. We still haven’t seen the new hamster cage 🤔

Reactions: 4
Everything that lot do is a family thing….FFS it’s boring. A nice family walk, quality family time, a family weekend together, cosy family film on the sofa…..we get it really but it’s nauseating and isn’t that what we all do ?! I don’t make dinner and call it family tea, we just all have dinner together. Or am I weird?!? The whole content now is old, tired and actually looks really contrived and desperate.

Reactions: 8
I dont think they will, hes an inconvenience to them and they only walk him about 3 times a year for the gram. The amount they go out so he's left quite a lot of the time, but then he probably loves the peace and quiet in that mad house
i would hope not, but with Alex and Char desperate to cling onto their "influencer" lifestyle, and with the gels growing older and not so "cute" in terms of appealing to their audience - plus the novelty of baby triplets and even identical twins has worn off, as A&F are now so easily distinguishable - i can fully imagine them buying a cute puppy, all for the sake of content, in the hope that it will lure in more followers and increase engagement, which has dropped dramatically if you look at the numbers of likes and comments on their recent reels and posts. 🤷🏻‍♂️

sadly, content puppies seem to be a regular trend amongst influencers, desperate to cling onto their failing "career", which is awful when they were bought solely to create content, not wanted, unloved and basically ignored and neglected until they are needed to perform and look cute in another reel - especially as puppies grow up, as they have learnt with the triplets, their "cutesy" appeal reduces as they get older, thus they will end up with another dog who is unwalked and mistreated. 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂
He is so transparent. The nail beds only have lots of blood vessels as they were left to grow too long in the first place.

And for all the money the gels make them, they often look quite messily dressed. The birthday dresses being one, they looked cheap and nasty. I also think those poor girls have no idea they are allowed to have opinions on what they want to wear.

Reactions: 9
Tell me you read tattle without telling me you read tattle 😂
Those vessels are the result of leaving them for too long though. The longer you wait between clipping them the longer the vessels will grow so they can sugar coat it all they like but it’s still down to neglect.

Reactions: 9
He is so transparent. The nail beds only have lots of blood vessels as they were left to grow too long in the first place. I’m a girl mom and hate the dress tights trainers combo

And for all the money the gels make them, they often look quite messily dressed. The birthday dresses being one, they looked cheap and nasty. I also think those poor girls have no idea they are allowed to have opinions on what they want to wear.
And yet the boys in Nike tracksuits and trainers, and the girls have cheap plastic trainers, I’m a girl mom and I hate the dress tights and trainers combo

Reactions: 7