Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So that poor frail child has to do Dancing, swimming & gymnastics in the space of a couple of days. She must be completely worn out from it all. It’s pretty obvious she hasn’t got the same energy as her sisters right now, it’s not fair to make her keep up. She couldn’t have looked any less interested in engaging with her Dad today on camera. Please if you ever read this, get the camera off her & start treating those beautiful girls as individuals, keep pushing for support as to why Lottie is so frail looking, don’t be afraid to reach out & ask for advice on Insta. At this stage it’s more than her being a fussy eater. Quit trying to be Insta perfect & accept something is seriously wrong

Reactions: 9
Its seems here State is getting worse by the day, she looks bad and she keeps getting cuts on her face

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Anyone notice the arm reach over & give Florence a hard shove towards her Dad for a hug 😡 I’m guessing it was Henry.
yeah, i have seen that kind of behaviour from Henners before - it seems he has grown up in an environment where he is so used to the expectation that the gels perform for the camera - and himself, to an extent - that the moment he is aware they are being filmed, he automatically steps into the role of director to ensure that his parents are capturing the footage they want - cuddles with Alex and all happy families etc, likely because he knows that if it isn't what they want, it they will then be forced to refilm, which i imagine is frustrating for him when he just wants to get on with his day. and sure, it doesn't justify his behaviour, or the rough manner he treats his sisters - i remember on the gels birthday, they walked into the room with both parents filming, and Lottie made the mistake of wandering towards the "wrong" pile of purple presents, and was quickly grabbed by Henry and pushed roughly towards the third green/blue pile 😔 - and his parents shouldn't be accepting it, especially when it's clear Lottie is so fragile, it's hardly surprising her face is always covered in scabs and bruises.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
yeah, i have seen that kind of behaviour from Henners before - it seems he has grown up in an environment where he is so used to the expectation that the gels perform for the camera - and himself, to an extent - that the moment he is aware they are being filmed, he automatically steps into the role of director to ensure that his parents are capturing the footage they want - cuddles with Alex and all happy families etc, likely because he knows that if it isn't what they want, it they will then be forced to refilm, which i imagine is frustrating for him when he just wants to get on with his day. and sure, it doesn't justify his behaviour, or the rough manner he treats his sisters - i remember on the gels birthday, they walked into the room with both parents filming, and Lottie made the mistake of wandering towards the "wrong" pile of purple presents, and was quickly grabbed by Henry and pushed roughly towards the third green/blue pile 😔 - and his parents shouldn't be accepting it, especially when it's clear Lottie is so fragile, it's hardly surprising her face is always covered in scabs and bruises.
This makes you wonder why she always has little injuries

Henry’s reaping the benefits of every single bit of income that Charlex Media Ltd earns.
Football kits and boots ✅
Garden makeover and artificial grass for his very own football pitch ✅
Spurs tickets ✅

Reactions: 8
It’s awful to watch & I’m always surprised they don’t edit it out. I’d be mortified if either of my kids did that in front of anyone, let alone behind closed doors

Reactions: 8
I always think Alex looks a bit like 'Tim Nice but Dim'. Lights are on but no-one is home 😬, the boys are following him too

Last edited:
  • Haha