Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
interesting how the story has changed now that it has been confirmed that Lottie has an issue with her hearing! when he first mentioned it, Alex said it was him and Char who dismissed the issue and blamed it on "selective hearing", as though Lottie was just being a naughty child - yet now he is implying that NHS GPs are to blame for his own failure to take Lottie to the doctor, claiming that they were dismissing his concerns as selective hearing"and as a result, he has had to go private to get Lottie the help she needs! wtf?! clearly it was a problem that Alex and Char chose to ignore, which was then flagged by the school, and feeling under pressure, they reluctantly dragged Lottie to the doctor assuming it would be dismissed as her being a naughty child not listening to her parents, only to be surprised to find Lottie has a medical problem with her hearing - and likely multiple other issues due to her overall lack of nutrition and state of malnourishment - so has now altered the narrative so he doesn't look like an awful parent. blaming the NHS is far easier than actually taking responsibility himself! 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
How can they not take any medical issues seriously. Especially with the triplets. All triplets are born premature so they should be on the lookout for health issues because of that.

Reactions: 10
I can categorically state the doctors in our area are hot on things!
Especially with children!
They didn’t have any concerns, they only took Lottie to the hospital as they were routine check ups! They didn’t even follow through with the nutritious milkshake drinks! They don’t encourage her to eat nutritious meals! None of them do! It’s all the same boring beige standard sloppy tit served up daily!!!!
It’s purely from reading here regardless of what they choose to tell people!
They are way too self indulged to actually care about any of those children!!!
There’s no way they are paying private either, it’ll all be through Alex’ work!!!
They are too bleeping tight unless it’s money on THEM

Reactions: 9
How can they not take any medical issues seriously. Especially with the triplets. All triplets are born premature so they should be on the lookout for health issues because of that.
They care too much about appearing perfect to insta to care about their children’s needs

Reactions: 6
interesting how the story has changed now that it has been confirmed that Lottie has an issue with her hearing! when he first mentioned it, Alex said it was him and Char who dismissed the issue and blamed it on "selective hearing", as though Lottie was just being a naughty child - yet now he is implying that NHS GPs are to blame for his own failure to take Lottie to the doctor, claiming that they were dismissing his concerns as selective hearing"and as a result, he has had to go private to get Lottie the help she needs! wtf?! clearly it was a problem that Alex and Char chose to ignore, which was then flagged by the school, and feeling under pressure, they reluctantly dragged Lottie to the doctor assuming it would be dismissed as her being a naughty child not listening to her parents, only to be surprised to find Lottie has a medical problem with her hearing - and likely multiple other issues due to her overall lack of nutrition and state of malnourishment - so has now altered the narrative so he doesn't look like an awful parent. blaming the NHS is far easier than actually taking responsibility himself! 🤷🏻‍♂️
It definitely comes across as them ignoring the issues until the school flagged it & now they have to make themselves look like decent parents by passing the blame & try lead people to believe they had her checked previously. I think they’ve spent so long living behind their phone screen, they’ve failed to notice she wasn’t thriving like her siblings. I noticed her handwriting alongside her sisters recently & she seems to be behind with that too. The poor little pet, I hate comparing one against the other but it’s just so sad that her parents are only taking notice now because it was brought to their attention.
we’ve accidentally seen the treatment she gets when someone doesn’t realise there is a camera recording a couple of times, remember her grandad was caught giving out about her stuck at the table AGAIN when everyone else was finished and the time we could see Charlotte was furious & looked like she had either been giving out already or was close to loosing it with her. Imagine the hard time she must have been getting all this time because they thought she was choosing to ignore them. That poor child must be miserable.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Also a doctor would NEVER put something down to selective hearing!! 😳
My son had glue ear as a toddler then had grommets and now all sorted but I know first had they didn’t once dismiss my concerns or tell me my son had selective hearing. They were so thorough. Did a few checks and an immediate referral to ent

Reactions: 5
so big Jim is at the birthday party of one of his preschool friends. i wonder if they've brought the gels along too, on the way they usually expect the parents to know that an invite for one Galbally child means the rest of them will be crashing the party, and expecting to be fed and given cake etc. 🙄🙄

so big Jim is at the birthday party of one of his preschool friends. i wonder if they've brought the gels along too, on the way they usually expect the parents to know that an invite for one Galbally child means the rest of them will be crashing the party, and expecting to be fed and given cake etc. 🙄🙄
The gals are there too look at Alex’s stories

• Angry
But why?

Why do both parents need to go and take ALL the kids?????
Why can’t one of them take Jimmy and the other one take the tigers out?

But why?

Why do both parents need to go and take ALL the kids?????
Why can’t one of them take Jimmy and the other one take the tigers out?
Literally they don’t all need to go. Me and my sister are 13 months apart I didn’t go to one of her parties and she never came to any of mine unless we were both invited. We were close in age so my mum could’ve easily took us both but one parent would take us and the other would stay home with the other child. It’s really not that hard

Reactions: 3
I notice the gels were at another party, and Char said this one was drop and go. Probably purely for the Greedballys. I can't imagine how they will deal with it when kids stop having whole class parties and only one or two of the triplets gets invited.

Just noticed! For someone with 102k followers she’s only getting 300-400 likes! But minimal comments! 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just noticed! For someone with 102k followers she’s only getting 300-400 likes! But minimal comments! 🤔
sadly, i think that's why they - Alex in particular - focus so much on Lottie and her recent health issues with her ears and hearing etc, but neither Alex or Char's posts receive many likes in comparison to the number of followers they have, and most of their posts have 10 comments at the most - quite a contrast to when the gels were babies and their posts were super popular. now the triplets are older, people aren't so interested, especially when even the twins are far less similar, and if you scroll thru Alex's grid, the post he shared recently about Lottie's appointment has far more likes and comments than any of his other recent posts - likely because people who are concerned about Lottie's health are relieved to know she has finally been taken to see the doctor, but obvs that will only encourage Alex to continue to focus on the poor girl and use any injuries the kids suffer or any illness/health concerns to increase engagement. 😔

What's the betting if a space comes up in A swimming class they give it to F and leave L in the other class, hope by posting this they will prove me wrong

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Did she seriously post that video of putting the swimming cap on as if it is some hack?

She tipped her head forward and she yanked it on 🤣🤣

• Haha
She looks seriously ill
I skipped past that post but just gone back to look, the poor girl looks awful(not in a horrible way) and she's not even with it at the beginning in a daze, she doesn't look right at all

Reactions: 3