Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Lottie always served beans on toast whenever they’re in a cafe?
Beans on toast is one of those things that you can make far better yourself at home, and boring as duck too.
Give that kid some variety.

Reactions: 8
Why is Lottie always served beans on toast whenever they’re in a cafe?
Beans on toast is one of those things that you can make far better yourself at home, and boring as duck too.
Give that kid some variety.
i get the impression that beans on toast is the only meal she ever chooses, as she clearly struggles with food, potentially textures or foods she isn't used to and beans on toast is probably a pretty "safe" food that she feels comfortable with, because it's a meal that isn't going to vary much regardless of whether she is at home or out. and in the grand scheme of things, at least she is getting some protein. although based on the photos Alex insists on sharing with every meal, even with beans on toast, it never seems that she manages to eat much of it. 😔

Reactions: 6
I’d eat that! Minus the beans lol
It was the snotty egg that put me off. I'm not against the cheap white bread and marg but it didn't look particularly appealing 😬
---
And yes he really needs to stop showing photos of her eating, I imagine he thinks it's helping her in that she's doing 'well' by eating but in reality it's the opposite.

Reactions: 4
Oh no, is she really trying to become a fashion influencer with her latest reel. She doesn't wear nice outfits, nobody would want to copy her look surely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I hate bootleg jeans. They looked crap in the 90s 00s when they first came back and they still look crap now

Reactions: 10
That’s a very full on day for the girls on Mondays isn’t it. It would never cross my mind to book 2 extremely physical activities after a long day at school. One is more than enough, they get so tired, especially at the triplets age.

That’s a very full on day for the girls on Mondays isn’t it. It would never cross my mind to book 2 extremely physical activities after a long day at school. One is more than enough, they get so tired, especially at the triplets age.
especially with such little - or poor quality - nutrition! Lottie especially must be absolutely exhausted! 😔

I hate bootleg jeans. They looked crap in the 90s 00s when they first came back and they still look crap now
and the damp hems if your short like me as my bootcut jeans always dragged along the floor soaking up moisture!
I hate them too..on anyone small and slightly dumpy (like me) you just end up looking like long distance Clara from Pigeon St!

Least they can do is finally get her help. Whether I believe drs gave no answers I’m not sure. I recon they’ve finally seen all the comments about everyone’s concerns and went private to get help sooner to make them look like they care after it’s clear they’ve ignored concerns for months