Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Alex is telling porkies regarding Lottie’s bloods. Lottie has a fortisip drink sitting next to her at the table. There must be some sort of nutritional deficiency going on.
They bullshit it to please themselves. When in reality no one would care or think differently if they admitted Lottie had issues. They could use their platform to educate others or get advice if needed

Reactions: 8
I think Alex is telling porkies regarding Lottie’s bloods. Lottie has a fortisip drink sitting next to her at the table. There must be some sort of nutritional deficiency going on.
well spotted! he clearly filmed that assuming nobody would recognise the bottle, as it's positioned so the label isn't on view. so at the very least, they are obviously concerns about Lottie's low weight, and based on her malnourished appearance, very likely nutritional deficiencies too. so much for the claim she is totally healthy and just needed treatment for constipation! but why lie? either don't mention the blood results or be honest about it - it's not as though it isn't painfully obvious how underweight Lottie is. and even if Alex refuses to be honest about the situation, likely because they were spoken to pretty harshly about allowing their daughter's health to deteriorate so badly without seeking medical advice, i really hope the fact she has been prescribed fortisip means that professionals will also be putting support in place to help her with her issues with food and eating. 🤞🏻

Reactions: 7
It would definitely suit them better to say nothing about Lottie’s health issues and eating regime. All of the children have dark circles under their eyes,the girls in particular always look exhausted

Is it any wonder the poor girl is suffering from constipation with the poor diet she is fed.
The sooner these parents learn to stop filming & talking about meal times the better & no one needs to know about the childrens medical problems that they are too young to give consent to the sharing of.

It would definitely suit them better to say nothing about Lottie’s health issues and eating regime. All of the children have dark circles under their eyes,the girls in particular always look exhausted
The girls do always look absolutely exhausted.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So we have pics or Lottie putting fruit on her pancake so we all think she eats well. We have the hideous oversharing of her health information. And we have a video about parents evening where one of the twins could not look more uncomfortable or unhappy. Absolutely horrific parenting.
One of the twins always looks uncomfortable on camera lately. I really don’t think she wants to be a part of it anymore. I noticed Lottie gets very excited about little achievements when she’s on camera which often makes me wonder if it’s the only time Alex makes a big fuss of her(for the gram) if she doesn’t have something exciting to share she’s quiet too and the 3rd little lady is super confident, knows how to pose & do exactly what’s needed of her & guide her sisters which often involves pulling or shoving little Lottie.
I feel so bad for Lottie having her constipation mentioned last night, nothing is private in their lives. We’ll hear about their first period too & see their personalised, gifted, period bags.
Henners will be mortified in a couple of years when he realise how much Charlotte has shared of him & his “girlfriend”

• Heart
I do often think about Mummytotripletsandbro when I see the Galballys. I don't think she is perfect by any means, but her videos and pictures of her children are so natural compared to this lot. The children look genuinely happy, rather than faked grins. Which lets face it they have learned from Char, as she does them all the time. Natural moments captured of them playing and interacting with each other, rather than interrogations for the camera.

Reactions: 3
One of the twins always looks uncomfortable on camera lately. I really don’t think she wants to be a part of it anymore. I noticed Lottie gets very excited about little achievements when she’s on camera which often makes me wonder if it’s the only time Alex makes a big fuss of her(for the gram) if she doesn’t have something exciting to share she’s quiet too and the 3rd little lady is super confident, knows how to pose & do exactly what’s needed of her & guide her sisters which often involves pulling or shoving little Lottie.
I feel so bad for Lottie having her constipation mentioned last night, nothing is private in their lives. We’ll hear about their first period too & see their personalised, gifted, period bags.
Henners will be mortified in a couple of years when he realise how much Charlotte has shared of him & his “girlfriend”
I’m VERY surprised the mum is ok with her daughter (the girlfriend) being splashed all over social media!

Reactions: 6
So many issues will arise when those kids are teenager safer having their privacy invaded.

Reactions: 2
I’m VERY surprised the mum is ok with her daughter (the girlfriend) being splashed all over social media!
i doubt they bothered to ask the girl's mother for consent before sharing the photos. it just shows how normal it is to Char and Alex to share photos of their own kids all over social media, that it wouldn't even cross their mind to ask before sharing photos of other children, or have the respect to conceal their faces etc.

Reactions: 6
i doubt they bothered to ask the girl's mother for consent before sharing the photos. it just shows how normal it is to Char and Alex to share photos of their own kids all over social media, that it wouldn't even cross their mind to ask before sharing photos of other children, or have the respect to conceal their faces etc.
She doesn’t strike me as the type of mum that would be happy about it but what do the greedballys care 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I’d say she gave permission because they’ve often at gatherings where they block out some faces

She has no style
Actually feel sorry for her! She’s slightly older than me! She’s tried too hard and it doesn’t go 🙈

out for lunch again, and the usual photo of Lottie with a plate of food - hardly proving that she is well nourished when her beans on toast are barely touched, especially when that meal is supposedly one of her favourites and pretty much seems to be the only meal she ever eats when they go out for food. just stop with the endless photos Alex. it's totally unnecessary, when he is obvs doing it to prove a point to tattle and all of us who are genuinely concerned about Lottie's health, constantly showing a camera in her face at every meal time which will onlyy make her more uncomfortable and anxious around food. i wish he would act like a decent father and prioritise his daughter's wellbeing, get her the support she deserves and stop drawing attention to her food at every meal time demanding she smile for photos in a way he doesn't with the other kids who don't struggle with eating. it's heartbreaking that he would rather exploit his daughter's state of malnourishment for content than actually focus on getting her help. 😔 #SaveLottie

• Sad
Why does Charlotte over talk with her mouth?
Like she watches herself speak and over uses her lips 🙈

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why they drag the other 4 kids to watch Henners play every week, they must be bored to tears. They have 2 parents there, divide and conquer!

Reactions: 13