Daddy to Triplet Girls & Mumma to Triplet Girls #10

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell those poor kids looked confused when she was saying the words for them to spell 🤣, they did well to get any right! Wos obviously means was..

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Now she after the make up freebies!

I swear to god if she gets sent a box of goodies from a brand I use I’ll go nuts!

• Haha
Now she after the make up freebies!

I swear to god if she gets sent a box of goodies from a brand I use I’ll go nuts!
She has no shame has she. That clip of her applying the Bb cream was terrible. She’s so desperate to be noticed. I’m assuming if money doesn’t start coming in soon she’ll need to go back to work. I can’t see any other reason for the desperation. She’s about 25 years too old for sitting in her wardrobe playing hair & makeup into a camera

• Haha
Reactions: 5
BB cream might work for her if she bought one in the correct colour too. What on earth was that colour?

• Haha
Firstly why’s she used so much of the cream, secondly that shade is NOT for her 😂

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t just take a simple photo of the girls ready for their disco. Had to be a well rehearsed catwalk style reel. You could see how hard the last girl was focused on getting it right, even gave poor Lottie an elbow nudge in the back when it was her turn.

Reactions: 2
She couldn’t just take a simple photo of the girls ready for their disco. Had to be a well rehearsed catwalk style reel. You could see how hard the last girl was focused on getting it right, even gave poor Lottie an elbow nudge in the back when it was her turn.
Everything is so horribly staged. There is never a single natural photo or video. You see how other Instagram parents do it and the Galballys just jar so much.

Reactions: 3
i've seen that happen before, where the girls have been told to show off their outfits or whatever for a reel, and Lottie has been shoved or elbow out of the by one of her sisters. kinda explains why she is always covered in bruises in scratches, when she is treated so roughly despite being so visibly frail. tbh, i was surprised that Lottie was allowed to be the second girl to twirl for the camera and show off her dress m, as even stuff like that is usually done strictly in birth order. in the past, I have seen one of the twins shove past Lottie as they lined up to show off their clothes, because it has been so deeply ingrained into them that Lottie is always in last place. 😔

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Even in the reunited pic, I feel like jimmys face says ‘me me me, get me in!’
It’s not a natural, nice to see his sisters pic
He has been camera trained since birth!

• Sad
i know that Lottie's heartbreakingly malnourished appearance has been commented on repeatedly, but i always think it puts her frailty into context when she is photographed with the twins. such a striking difference in their appearances in terms of their weight and state of health, but also the absolute lack of light in Lottie's eyes and that forced smile is so upsetting - it's truly heartbreaking to watch her parents document her deterioration on social media instead of fighting to get her the help she desperately needs. 💔😔

Screenshot_20230215_181623.jpg

• Sad
i know that Lottie's heartbreakingly malnourished appearance has been commented on repeatedly, but i always think it puts her frailty into context when she is photographed with the twins. such a striking difference in their appearances in terms of their weight and state of health, but also the absolute lack of light in Lottie's eyes and that forced smile is so upsetting - it's truly heartbreaking to watch her parents document her deterioration on social media instead of fighting to get her the help she desperately needs. 💔😔

View attachment 1964324
Omg look at her little face :( I wish someone would help that poor little girl x

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Found it very strange them all having their spag bowl with their swimming caps on, surely that would be uncomfortable? Mine have theirs on the bare minimum of time 🤷‍♀️.
And nice of them to share Lotties personal medical information! Maybe look at her diet as to why she is struggling

Reactions: 9
Found it very strange them all having their spag bowl with their swimming caps on, surely that would be uncomfortable? Mine have theirs on the bare minimum of time 🤷‍♀️.
And nice of them to share Lotties personal medical information! Maybe look at her diet as to why she is struggling
I know how awful! I would never share my own bowel movements let alone my child’s ffs. Such a shame these poor children can’t have any privacy

Reactions: 10
So we have pics or Lottie putting fruit on her pancake so we all think she eats well. We have the hideous oversharing of her health information. And we have a video about parents evening where one of the twins could not look more uncomfortable or unhappy. Absolutely horrific parenting.

Reactions: 11
I think Alex is telling porkies regarding Lottie’s bloods. Lottie has a fortisip drink sitting next to her at the table. There must be some sort of nutritional deficiency going on.

Reactions: 10