Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kaykerr

Does Chloe got to a private school? Because her uniform has a tie and I don’t think that’s common in state primary schools
I’m pretty sure she goes to a state school, I live locally to where they live now and from what I saw of the uniform if it’s the school I think it is, it is a state school. Most state primary schools around this area wear ties, i had a tie from year 1 upwards👍🏼

Reactions: 2

Ksps0k29vucn

Lol I came here to say kaci had a boob job. All her old pics of her in bikini's from a few yrs ago have also been swiped.

Don't think she's just grown into her body just by how full she is without support

Reactions: 2
Yeah that’s also true!! I was just going by her cleavage because I’ve seen lots of girls who have gotten boob jobs and you can tell by the line where the cleavage is if it’s real or not, but you could be right!
I’m not actually sure you know. I think she’s at the age where her body is going from teen to adult. Boobs come with that - 20-25 is prime adult body development

Reactions: 1

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
And it might be she doesn't want to be involved in the filming stuff. Or doesn't want her kids exploited. In which case, I fully salute her decision! There's every chance they see them just off camera.
yeah, it might not be that she isn't included in family events etc - more that she has made it clear that she doesn't want herself or any kids she may have plastered across social media.. - especially on platforms as huge as Joel and Sarah's. it doesn't necessarily mean she isn't there, simply that we don't see her in photos and footage, because she doesn't want her privacy exploited - or that they don't spend time with her on other occasions. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I thought the same you know but I did think maybe she hasn’t and it was just cause she’s growing into her body as we all do with age but I do remember them weirdly joking on locked in that she had “no boobs” which was odd anyway but she does now from the looks of it 🤣
Omg yes I forgot they said that on locked in!!

peachybum61

There is no way kavi hasn't had her boob's done. Natural boob's do not hold like this without any support.

There was a noticeable difference towards the end 2023. I feel like she got them done just after she turned 18
I feel like she did also considering they were joking about her having none on locked in they definitely sit how fake ones do good for her tho lol they look good

cc_2013

VIP Member
I hope they’re pretending to be stupid… how can you be their big age and not know where simple countries are?? You’re telling me Kaci doesn’t know where Italy and USA are?? Grace doesn’t know where Portugal is? Etc etc… Come on now???
Watching it now… Grace did get Portugal correct I think?

Xoxogos

Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?
I think it was an age thing that kaci seemed to have taken Ava at a younger age.
or it could be that at the age Kaci was when Ava started to join. When Grace was that age/Similar lockdown hit so it was harder for her friends to join.

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I do genuinely wonder what Kaci is going to do when inevitably the YouTube slows down. I can't see her caring for Sophie when Joel and Sarah aren't around.