Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Yeah she did but she was saying ‘ooh I don’t know where that is? Do you guys actually know where it is? I feel like it’s here (pointing to near Germany)
Oh haha 😂 I wasn’t really listening… I zoned out after question 2 😂

Xoxogos

Yeah they confirmed Kaci was coming home in time to go away with them to Mexico, I think Joel and Kaci posted stories about it last week
I think in one of the podcasts they mentioned how Kaci was going to decide to either extend her travels or come home for the family holiday

Cause I think Kaci said she hadn’t booked her ticket home where as Ava had booked her return flights

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Yes but even it’s for des vu it’s still nice to hear that she is not just sticking with the goal of becoming an influencer for full time she will have a back up plan if des vu does dies down eventually she could do fashion for other things !
Still just doing the required education no different than Kaci doing her a levels. What she does after that we will see. If anything Kaci probably has more options if she does decide to go to uni after traveling than Grace would be picking something specific

FrankieP

I really wish they’d get Sophie some SEN dummies that would be better for her teeth instead of letting her have maddies. I understand completely why they let her have them especially away from home as she probably needs the comfort and mostly I can never fault how they look after Sophie as I think they’re doing an amazing job. I wonder if they think once they get rid of maddies dummies she wont want them anymore but from what we’ve seen and how much she has them I feel like she’s relying on them for comfort (which I know a lot of children with additional needs do so no judgement there) and I think she’ll still want them even when maddies doesn’t or maybe they don’t know about the availability of SEN dummies that will be better designed for an older child’s mouth but I wish they’d get her some instead of maddies so they don’t hinder her teeth ect.
She used Chloe's dummies too and successfully stopped when Chloe stopped until Maddie came along so the same may happen this time too - particularly as she is now at a specific SEND school that is helping her become more independent.

lm112345

curious to people’s opinions on if joel pays for the kids friends eg ava chloe pearl etc to go on holidays with them? The first time fair enough because they’re obviously minted but coming from parent of those kids perspective surely u wouldnt feel okay knowing someone elses family has paid for your child so many times. I can imagine theyre not in the position to pay for their kid to go on 20 holidays a year

Nannycaff

I wouldn’t be surprised if Maddie is sitting with Sarah’s sister Emma. From watching some of their vlogs Maddie adores Emma.

StrangerExtension

With Joel’s rich family they are 100% torys
Definitely but Kaci being fresh 18 and on TikTok a fair bit could easily vote reform, I’ve seen so many people on TikTok saying to vote reform it’s a bit nuts. Though at this point I doubt she’d be here for election day anyway.

Joel and Sarah (Joel in particular) look so strange in what id call “loungewear” next to essentially two models in full glam 🤣

I get weird vibes off Joel.

+ Wonder why there was no podcast last week 🤨 “personal issues” ?? I also guess it must be weird for them having a commitment they can’t just skive like they do with the YouTube channel.

Ksps0k29vucn

I came across the dvgwear ig and tiktok and so creeper out. It's basically kaci ava and Grace in skimpy clothes with tags.

The girls tag their outfits on their own page so don't quite understand why they need this page?

Lilo7812

does anyone think that Grace looks SO similar to Kaci now? possibly just from certain angles - but i swear they used to look so different, but recently i have seen a few of Grace's tiktoks and had to do a double take because I could have sworn it was Kaci!
It’s weird they look so alike yet one looks more like Joel and the other one looks more like Sarah

ZoeRae

What's wrong with Grace being "just there with her younger siblings and parents"? They're literally her family and they are going on a family holiday. It's not normal to allow your children to bring friends to every family holiday. Maybe as a one off but not as often as Kaci and Grace do.
It kinda takes away from it being a family holiday.
I was always allowed to bring a friend on the family holiday, but their parents paid for them to come along