Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Grejaha

VIP Member
Watching it now… Grace did get Portugal correct I think?
Yeah she did but she was saying ‘ooh I don’t know where that is? Do you guys actually know where it is? I feel like it’s here (pointing to near Germany)

Reactions: 1

peachybum61

I think it’s more because they literally made a joke on locked in that she had no boobs but now she does so she may have had them done but I don’t know if she did, might just be her growing into her body cause mine grew a lot as I got older

tusk

does anyone think that Grace looks SO similar to Kaci now? possibly just from certain angles - but i swear they used to look so different, but recently i have seen a few of Grace's tiktoks and had to do a double take because I could have sworn it was Kaci!
Yes! They used to look so different but now I literally get them mixed up at first glance lol

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Grace still can go to uni despite picking something ‘specific’. I went to college & still went to uni 😅
So did I, but maybe I worded it wrong, I meant Kaci seemed to get hate for giving up on education even though she could go back. Grace is doing the same level education, that she has to do legally, so can’t really say she’s doing it to have a different path than being an influencer yet

account70032

VIP Member
I know I could be wrong but in their latest video was it a freebie/undeclared ad? cause looking at Sarah’s story the way she’s described the place just sounds scripted to make the place sound perfect. Unless they genuinely did pay for it and now they’re tagging the place they stayed at hoping to get a free stay next time but if it was gifted to them for free this time or if they were paid to go there then shouldn’t they have mentioned that? but I guess that’s what most of these influencers are like.

Anyone think Kaci might go on love island. She's with the twins I know they model for they're fake tan now and also didn't she have a photo with Maya in the week...she's desperate to get on the show I think

Grejaha

VIP Member
How long have Ava and kaci been close can someone give me the full details pls??? as I don’t know much about the family I’ve only discovered them recently
I think since year 8/9? Kaci wasn’t popular but Ava was, dvg blew up and suddenly Ava wanted to know her…

laulau29

Chatty Member
Kaci def went on a double date with ava’s bf’s mate, trying to live that wag life too

Ksps0k29vucn

Doesn’t she go the gym a lot? Probs is just lifting weights and eating protein, and uses tape where necessary. Doubt she’s had a boob job, she goes away too much for her to hide it
Consistent gym often causes the reduction of breast fat

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Really I don’t think she resembles them in the slightest? Kaci is gorgeous but she doesn’t give me eve or Jess vibes at all they look so much older than her and the work they’ve had done is so obvious!View attachment 2905795View attachment 2905796
Kaci looks totally different and much prettier imo
---
Now while there’s a general dislike of Ava here. I watched her Rome video, kinda got to give her props for being able to appreciate places like the Sistine Chapel. I wouldn’t have really expected she would enjoy anything like that.
I thought she seemed much more down to earth in that. I guess we’ll get to see another side to get on her own channel but her and her bf seemed nice

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Wait she has another sister??
She had a brother called Anthony who died at 8 months old, Mickey who died at 19 in a motorcycle accident, Emma (the piggot family), then one caller Danielle who she never mentions and doesn’t seem to hang out with them but I’ve found whe Facebook and she’s the spitting image of Emma! Don’t know if she has any other siblings
---
She has 2 sisters and 3 brothers I thought it was only her and Emma until yesterday!😂
How did you find out about the third brother? I have only heard them mention Mickey a lot who died, and Sarah’s dad spoke about Anthony who died at 8 months old
---
Sarah said that Mickey had a daughter and a child on the way when he died but I’ve forgotten what she said her name was. I wonder if they spend much time with them?

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Are Sarah’s other siblings ever in the vlogs? I only knew about Emma and her brother that passed away (Mickey). Does she not see the others?