Dad V Girls DVG #7 on the 12th day of Christmas Des Vu stole my money

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Finally found a thread suggestion with the most likes after scrolling every page of the previous thread 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

congratulations to @briannajaynehawkes for the thread suggestion 👏🏻

previous thread:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
This is the company Kaci and Ava are using for when they go to Australia
So looks like they will be staying in Hostels as it is included on the prices
it'll be #gifted like every other influencer who's done this exact same trip

Reactions: 12
I personally go to work when im sick because otherwise ill get fired xxx
twit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They literally said that’s why there’s no Christmas video. I also don’t see this mysterious illness stopping Chloe Sophie and Sarah going out with the 3 piggots as they posted stories last week. It also didn’t stop them from going to a meal with about 30 people for Kaci leaving

Reactions: 16
Only going for 3 months, I definitely expected at least 6 months. I think the going away party with a venue and personalised menu seems even more OTT now

Reactions: 11
Only going for 3 months, I definitely expected at least 6 months. I think the going away party with a venue and personalised menu seems even more OTT now
They’ll def be back before 3 months 😅 remember what happened when they went on holiday without Joel and Sarah

Reactions: 8
Imagine being able to leave your “job” for 3 months to go travelling.

I wonder who’s going to be the model in all their new des vu drops or do we recon they won’t do any drops till they are back😂

Reactions: 10
That’s nepotism for ya, also this backpacking trip, at least for the aus part of it, is it really backpacking if you’re essentially on a guided tour🤣 just to nitpick at it, also Ava said she’d be back after 2months and kaci’s doing 3.

Reactions: 6
Imagine being able to leave your “job” for 3 months to go travelling.

I wonder who’s going to be the model in all their new des vu drops or do we recon they won’t do any drops till they are back😂
probably why it's only a three month trip - I can't imagine Ava would be impressed if she gets back from "travelling" and finds that she has been replaced as top Des Vu model by Grace and one of her besties, and her job is now doing admin behind the scenes! absolutely not why she befriended Kaci! 🤣

Reactions: 8