Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilo7812

So did I, but maybe I worded it wrong, I meant Kaci seemed to get hate for giving up on education even though she could go back. Grace is doing the same level education, that she has to do legally, so can’t really say she’s doing it to have a different path than being an influencer yet
Oh no dont worry i also understand your POV Kaci and Grace can do what they like but sometimes I find it frustrating that teens in YouTube families always want to be social media influencers without even trying to consider other opportunities they just stay in their corner I think it’s a shame

Reactions: 3

jonesy717

This may have been posted before so apologies but has Joel had Botox? His face barely moves in their latest video 🤣🤣 it’s giving…Michael Jackson

Xoxogos

Omg their new pjs for valentines are awful. That Millie Jo just came up on my fyp and you can fully see her thong in the photos she’s put up as the pjs are so see through. Must be awful cheap quality clothing
and they will still charges £50 for them

Surprise surprise… no video ! Not everyone wants to watch their podcast. I see they are already cashing in and counting down for Kaci’s return. They know they will get their views back once she’s back on the vlogs

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Whoah whoah… Joel has changed his flight to fly home with his 18 year old. Leaving Sarah with the 3 youngest, Grace and Pearl will be together. Emma and Ryan have their own 3 to look after??

floatingcarrot6

Just watched the podcast

1. Joel vaping is an interesting “surprise” 🙃 They say they would never chat about this on their YouTube channel which I respect (with their young audience) but who do they think is watching this podcast😂 just one look at the comments shows it’s full of kids. Completely irresponsible.

- This leads onto another point that the topics discussed on this podcast are ridiculous. So many bad examples for young kids. Obviously parents need to take accountability for what their kids are watching but I doubt they can tell the difference between their main channel and this one. They treat this podcast like it’s exclusively 18+ (So irresponsible) I doubt the majority of the viewers are over 11.

2. Every time I hear Sarah chat about her birthday or other special occasions and how awful Joel is I feel awful for her, whilst he’s sat there with a smug look on his face. He is a child! And it’s apparent he is in every single discussion.

Lilo7812

Still just doing the required education no different than Kaci doing her a levels. What she does after that we will see. If anything Kaci probably has more options if she does decide to go to uni after traveling than Grace would be picking something specific
Well I don’t know. My studies are quite specific as well and risky (I also have a back up plan) but I would do anything to achieve my dream job and maybe Grace is doing the same 🤷‍♀️.

FrankieP

Whoah whoah… Joel has changed his flight to fly home with his 18 year old. Leaving Sarah with the 3 youngest, Grace and Pearl will be together. Emma and Ryan have their own 3 to look after??
Presumably the nanny will be on the same flight as Sarah and the others.

Reactions: 2

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
I think the opposite in terms of Des Vu selling more with Grace doing fashion. without their following they probably wouldn’t have sold anything and they could most likely do any design and it’ll sell as long as they have following. So imo the influencing is the most important.
The influencer side obviously brings in a lot of money, even without Des Vu, so even if it’s not long term they then have the money to invest. Whereas if their influencing does die down then so will Des Vu.
She’ll probably do both and I reckon will end up going traveling as well as soon as she finishes college. I just don’t see her going to work for anyone else, maybe she’ll do her own line of clothing, but only if she stays an influencer
Agree with this massively. Des Vu hasn’t kicked off because it’s well designed, let’s be honest, it’s done well because it’s fronted by the Conders. Bar the occasional bit of Foot Asylum, it’s not stocked by any high street retailers. It makes tracksuits at the end of the day 😂

I got an alert on my LinkedIn that they were hiring for a talent manager with a salary of 50-70k DOE. So they’re definitely doing okay!

kimh90

Chatty Member
Newest sidemen video.. Kaci features with Danny Aaron's. Angry ginge and tennessee

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
I do genuinely wonder what Kaci is going to do when inevitably the YouTube slows down. I can't see her caring for Sophie when Joel and Sarah aren't around.
I think she would. But if not, Sophie has plenty of other sisters who should all be well into adulthood when their parents aren’t around

briannajaynehawkes

What’s the bet that Kaci and Ava rang Joel crying saying they couldn’t hack backpacking so he’s now booking expensive villas in Bali left right and centre? Either that or Kaci is blowing her inheritance .. well, on the ones that aren’t gifted

stargirl23

VIP Member
Omg their new pjs for valentines are awful. That Millie Jo just came up on my fyp and you can fully see her thong in the photos she’s put up as the pjs are so see through. Must be awful cheap quality clothing

MissTeddy

VIP Member
If I was a member of that family you would never know me or my kids existed either! I honestly can't think of anything worse !