Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hmchmcl

Never comment on here but does anyone find Joel's relationships with Kaci kinda odd. Not suggesting anything but it's just weird?

Their latest video where dad controls the day chloe is such a spoilt brat. And the fact they think her behaviour is funny and condone it is a disgrace. More so Joel.
What do you think is weird about Joel and Kaci’s father and daughter relationship? Just curious

It’s on famous birthdays!
She had a brother called Anthony who died at 8 months old, Mickey who died at 19 in a motorcycle accident, Emma (the piggot family), then one caller Danielle who she never mentions and doesn’t seem to hang out with them but I’ve found whe Facebook and she’s the spitting image of Emma! Don’t know if she has any other siblings
---

How did you find out about the third brother? I have only heard them mention Mickey a lot who died, and Sarah’s dad spoke about Anthony who died at 8 months old
---
Sarah said that Mickey had a daughter and a child on the way when he died but I’ve forgotten what she said her name was. I wonder if they spend much time with them?

swag12345678

I came across the dvgwear ig and tiktok and so creeper out. It's basically kaci ava and Grace in skimpy clothes with tags.

The girls tag their outfits on their own page so don't quite understand why they need this page?
I’m pretty sure the page isn’t made by any of the girls because none of them follow it