Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clubroyahls

Chatty Member
Never comment on here but does anyone find Joel's relationships with Kaci kinda odd. Not suggesting anything but it's just weird?

Their latest video where dad controls the day chloe is such a spoilt brat. And the fact they think her behaviour is funny and condone it is a disgrace. More so Joel.

Reactions: 2
don’t why they don’t sack off YouTube if des vu and sol skin is so successful, they clearly don’t enjoy filming it anymore and it’s an inconvenience.

And when they were talking about “des vu” not being merch and people not knowing them buying it makes me cringe SOOO hard. I’ve not seen 1 person in public wearing it since it came out, yet I can see a broken planet or a white fox hoodie in 5 seconds.

That picture on Sarah’s story of maddie. There is no way a 2/3 year old should be able to put their tongue through their teeth like that. That dummy needs to go, doubt they’ll get rid of it though as she’s an after thought.

gossboss14

VIP Member
I know I could be wrong but in their latest video was it a freebie/undeclared ad? cause looking at Sarah’s story the way she’s described the place just sounds scripted to make the place sound perfect. Unless they genuinely did pay for it and now they’re tagging the place they stayed at hoping to get a free stay next time but if it was gifted to them for free this time or if they were paid to go there then shouldn’t they have mentioned that? but I guess that’s what most of these influencers are like.
I did wonder if they paid for it this time but mentioned the bigger house at the venue that can accommodate 20-30 people and wanting to take the whole family hoping to get that for free 😂

On their podcast it sounds like they’ve “let go” of a lot of staff… how have they had to fire so many people in such a short amount of time. Also imagine their ex-employees saying they enjoyed firing them. It’s weird and very very unprofessional

briannajaynehawkes

I find it mad that Kaci looks so much like Jess and Eve Gale when the twins have had copious amounts of plastic surgery. I know Kaci has had her lips done but she really got very lucky with her looks

bassetbumpkin

Chatty Member
Dummies have totally ruined Sophie’s and maddies teeth. Maddies teeth on Sarah’s story are so obviously affected by having a dummy. I know luckily they’re her baby teeth but !
They just give Maddie a dummy regardless. I saw she was in the pool and had one. I know Sophie is a slightly different situation but they need to get her using an adult one that wont continue to damage her teeth, or ideally not using them at all. It’s only since Maddie was born she’s been using them again.

laulau29

Chatty Member
Ugh on the podcast sarah is trying to talk about how grace is struggling with revising and joel doesn’t stop interrupting to talk about himself and HIS adhd, stfu

swag12345678

Anyone think Kaci might go on love island. She's with the twins I know they model for they're fake tan now and also didn't she have a photo with Maya in the week...she's desperate to get on the show I think
I think the picture with maya was from a beauty works event for mayas collaboration. I don’t think she would go on love island (just my opinion though)

Lilo7812

Chloe in the latest video 😳😳 her doing the middle finger wasn’t even funny imagine young dvg fans doing that to their parents and then saying « oh but dvg do that »

vivian426

Could it be because they weren't sure if Kaci was joining them on the holiday? I think that's why she booked her flight later so was on a different flight. And maybe why Pearl went so Grace wasn't just there with her younger siblings and parents?
What's wrong with Grace being "just there with her younger siblings and parents"? They're literally her family and they are going on a family holiday. It's not normal to allow your children to bring friends to every family holiday. Maybe as a one off but not as often as Kaci and Grace do.
It kinda takes away from it being a family holiday.