Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

briannajaynehawkes

Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?
Nannys aren’t exactly something every family can afford to bring on holiday with them. Older kids are usually expected to help look after the younger ones when they aren’t in kids clubs etc. fair enough that DVG can afford one so they’re taking her. But just saying how out of touch with reality it is to take a paid nanny on a family holiday.

Randomer8269

Chatty Member
Does Chloe got to a private school? Because her uniform has a tie and I don’t think that’s common in state primary schools

peachybum61

How long have Ava and kaci been close can someone give me the full details pls??? as I don’t know much about the family I’ve only discovered them recently

LOL. Just listening to their podcast and they sound like they've just had a massive argument and they are only talking due to a contractual agreement. Joel's subtle digs at Sarah 🤣
---
Joel and Sarah yapping on for a good 5 minutes 'Money hasn't changed us.' 'I think we are good people' etc...

then 5 seconds later laughing about Sarah looking 'homeless' and homeless people only having one outfit.

Last edited:

anonauntie

VIP Member
She used Chloe's dummies too and successfully stopped when Chloe stopped until Maddie came along so the same may happen this time too - particularly as she is now at a specific SEND school that is helping her become more independent.
to be honest they have said Sophie has regressed so it’s possible she won’t stop dummies once maddie has.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Why should Grace and Kaci be responsible for looking after their siblings on a holiday?
I think I would naturally assume a nanny would go on holiday with a family. Maisie benefits as well.

Nice to see Pearl going along with Grace. I know there have been comments in the past about why Kaci takes a friend, but not Grace. I wonder if it's an age thing?
Could it be because they weren't sure if Kaci was joining them on the holiday? I think that's why she booked her flight later so was on a different flight. And maybe why Pearl went so Grace wasn't just there with her younger siblings and parents?

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
Think I was right that Kaci will finish traveling right on time for Easter hols, to go away with the family for Easter as she just posted she's going home