Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact you can write this and not see the issue with trying to confirm a 3 year old may have a learning difficulty when her family have not discussed anything about it is what is wrong.

I was not the only person who called out your post and another member even mentioned to you armchair diagnosis is not allowed on the forum.

The thread it was posted in has moved on, you need to too.
ND I RESPO DED TO EVERYONE byt Noone lied as u r saying i wa dignosing a child .. ur the last and only person who has said this .. u must stop responding for it to move on next time think before u falesly accuse others

ND I RESPO DED TO EVERYONE byt Noone lied as u r saying i wa dignosing a child .. ur the last and only person who has said this .. u must stop responding for it to move on next time think before u falesly accuse others
Please go back to the correct thread and look at the post before mine...

That is all.

Reactions: 3
tbf whether it’s deemed appropriate to some people or not it is very common for people of kaci’s age to go to the pub, clubs not so much but doesn’t seem like that bridge has been crossed. i understand as influencers they have a sense of responsibility to younger audiences but also as a 16 year old girl she’s just living her life and having fun with her mates and posting it online like majority of other teenagers. probably not the best that it’s online considering but let’s be honest teenagers love to share. more joel and sarah’s responsibility than it is hers to remind her that some things might not be appropriate to be posted

Reactions: 6
I do find the law a bit strange in that at 16 you can legally leave your home and parents are supposed to control a young person who can leave if they don’t agree, and in supermarkets
you have to show ID if you look under 25,
but you can waltz into a club where you are at risk of a lot more.

Reactions: 1
I don’t understand the rush for Kaci to act like an 18 year old. She needs to wind her neck in. They will be the first to rage when someone older and drunk approaches them because they don’t realise their age.

Reactions: 5
the photo Sarah has on her story with baby and Chloe this evening, looks as if there's something starting with "M" in curly fancy writing on baby's dummy... not sure if it's a brand/shop name though! It might even be the tail of a pig for all I know 😂
I think it says cute unless I’m seeing a different picture?

They're really dragging out telling us the name of the new baby, get on with it lol I'm getting old here. They're probably going to do a name reveal video.

They're really dragging out telling us the name of the new baby, get on with it lol I'm getting old here. They're probably going to do a name reveal video.
They hadn't actually picked a name the last time I saw anything and they do have until baby is 6 weeks old to register her name 🤷

I know of a few people who have not decided on baby's name until 4/5 weeks old, often because the name they had their heart set on didn't seem to fit the baby when born and they had no back-ups.

I hope they pick one out soon (if they haven't already) because I too would love to know but I also respect that they are taking their time (whether this be picking or sharing the name) rather than rushing into it due to pressure put on them by their fans/society

Reactions: 9
To be fair, I think it’s possibly a mixture of both in that they hadn’t decided when she was born but they probably wont casually announce it in the birth vlog. It’ll be drawn out into its own special video to maximise the adsense. They know their viewers are desperate to know and will try and monetise that.

Reactions: 7
I know baby content does really well, but they just drag it out so much. I just know there's going to be a good 3-4 videos of just baby content before normal service resumes.

• Heart
I think they’ll go straight the baby content to the Christmas content. No budget secret Santa etc and then some sort of mystery Christmas themed eating video. The year they did Vlogmas I really enjoyed, especially the video where they did the if you can fit it in the trolley and donated it all to the food shelter.

I know baby content does really well, but they just drag it out so much. I just know there's going to be a good 3-4 videos of just baby content before normal service resumes.

• Heart
Looks like Kaci has already entered the club scene, look what’s just come up on my fyp 😬
Tbh i find it pretty impressive they’ve hid it so well up to now because reading through the comments a lot of the younger fans aren’t happy.
I don’t really comment on these things, usually just read. But tbf, she hasn’t explicitly said she was drinking and such, it was all posted on friends accounts, so I don’t think they should really be held accountable for what younger fans are saying. If she was posting it on her own story or such, then that’s a different story…

Unpopular opinion but I really dont think they've dragged the baby content at all. Other influencers would already have 4 YouTube videos up monetising off the baby by now. The pregnancy videos were just standard, there were maybe 3 over the 6/7 months they announced?

Reactions: 13
There’s about 10-15
1. We’re having a baby.
2. Telling our kids we’re pregnant.
3. Telling younger kids we’re pregnant.
4. Q and A.
5. 24 hours being pregnant.
6. What’s in my hospital bag.
7. Q and A
8. Old wives tales (gender)
9. Eating pregnancy cravings.
10. Gender reveal
11. Are we having baby number 5? (Not a pregnancy but alluding to it)
12. Eating 3 x pregnant Mum’s cravings
13. Designer v cheap baby shopping challenge.
14. YouTuber’s react to our baby’s gender.
15. Our 4D scan.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
pregnancy videos were just standard, there were maybe 3 over the 6/7 months they announced?
I’m sorry but 3?! I remembered it as being way more so went back and checked.
87356EBC-740C-43A8-BE39-7D99CB0F0218.jpeg
13E7EE65-3E43-41DB-BBA4-E0381B32A89C.jpeg
57796D73-94A8-47AF-BD44-AE71A719CAD5.jpeg
B389BED5-6B96-4AB6-B9CD-12F9C61E4412.jpeg
4003C632-3828-4F98-891D-095755E30676.jpeg
7BFBCAE4-9016-42B3-B450-CA27F138FA9B.jpeg
18E5FD40-EA89-48F7-AFED-480632D6BCB3.jpeg
3C871D98-D617-4E74-A29C-B28829BA04E0.jpeg
E34657C7-AC78-49D9-A595-8C1F8052402C.jpeg
A87578A2-85AD-4267-8A52-74A1E5D3B947.jpeg
BDE63387-7E02-4B64-9C72-3D41260B022D.jpeg
F7912904-0E4B-489B-A937-77332B4D5C93.jpeg

I would say this is way more than standard, they did multiple pregnancy related videos a month and milked it to death

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but 3?! I remembered it as being way more so went back and checked. View attachment 857855View attachment 857856View attachment 857857View attachment 857859View attachment 857860View attachment 857861View attachment 857862View attachment 857863View attachment 857864View attachment 857865View attachment 857867View attachment 857869
I would say this is way more than standard, they did multiple pregnancy related videos a month and milked it to death
I would say it is about standard for a family channel on YouTube.

For example, compared to how many family fizz did for their 2nd youngest which was over 90 videos....this is absolutely nothing! But compared to how many they did for their youngest (around 20) both families are about the same 🤷

• Wow
Reactions: 4
But Family Fizz were daily vlogging at the time if it is as many as 90!
DVG 2 videos a week, so that’s just over 2 months of solid pregnancy videos (because sometimes they miss uploads)!

QUOTE="GryffindorOfTheYear, post: 7023006, member: 120915"]
I would say it is about standard for a family channel on YouTube.

For example, compared to how many family fizz did for their 2nd youngest which was over 90 videos....this is absolutely nothing! But compared to how many they did for their youngest (around 20) both families are about the same 🤷
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.