Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you tubers drag stuff like this out I stop caring and find stuff out in passing on here instead of giving them a view.
I’m a mum - you just know what your baby will be called or you’ll have a few options and see what the baby looks like to confirm. This lot will be having an ego battle to be the one that decides
I like the way Zoe announced she was pregnant with a girl and then gave her name as she was born.

Reactions: 12
I agree. As soon as Zoe and another girl Anna edit said they were pregnant they announced gender in the same video/Insta post. I like it when they just put up a photo with the name and DOB. The difference is Zoella was successful in her own right. She didn’t need a birth vlog or a gender reveal. People are even asking Sarah’s sister the name. That’s not fair.

When you tubers drag stuff like this out I stop caring and find stuff out in passing on here instead of giving them a view.
I’m a mum - you just know what your baby will be called or you’ll have a few options and see what the baby looks like to confirm. This lot will be having an ego battle to be the one that decides
I like the way Zoe announced she was pregnant with a girl and then gave her name as she was born.

Reactions: 11
Zoe could have done it for her hype but I think she said she doesn’t agree with it. These know they have young kids hanging on to find out her name.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, it’s rather like when a plot in a TV drama gets dragged out, you get past caring about what happens.

Reactions: 6
tbf i thought i had a name for my daughter and also had back ups and when she came none of them seemed right. we didn’t name her until the day before she was registered

Reactions: 7
The more they drag it out, the more money they will earn. It’s really that simple. Even if they do a video, the name will be mentioned in the very last minute.

Reactions: 5
I like they’ve taken time away, all new parents should. I don’t like the dragging out of the name, it’s unnecessary. Many YouTubers do it, like they know it brings views. You gain more respect by simply being normal, like zoella I was full on expecting a mag deal from her but no she posted a photo and that was it. These people are not celebrities.

Reactions: 9
I like they’ve taken time away, all new parents should. I don’t like the dragging out of the name, it’s unnecessary. Many YouTubers do it, like they know it brings views. You gain more respect by simply being normal, like zoella I was full on expecting a mag deal from her but no she posted a photo and that was it. These people are not celebrities.
I agree they should just be focusing on their new baby and not vlogging, if they had a ‘normal’ jobs they’d have taken time off. However if they have decided on a baby name they should definitely just announce it, the way they built up anticipation over the baby’s gender felt as if they were royalty announcing a future king or queen.

Reactions: 2
Not everyone “just knows” what to name their baby. I know a lot of people who’ve spent a long time trying to decide on a name. And they don’t really owe anyone anything, they can announce it whenever they want and they can drag out the content as much as they’d like..

Reactions: 3
What you can do and what you should do are different. Is it ok to conceive and birth a child knowing that will make you tens of thousands of pounds…and then to drag information out from your loyal supporters to make more money out of your baby? Why should their baby pay their mortgage and for designer things?

Not everyone “just knows” what to name their baby. I know a lot of people who’ve spent a long time trying to decide on a name. And they don’t really owe anyone anything, they can announce it whenever they want and they can drag out the content as much as they’d like..

What you can do and what you should do are different. Is it ok to conceive and birth a child knowing that will make you tens of thousands of pounds…and then to drag information out from your loyal supporters to make more money out of your baby? Why should their baby pay their mortgage and for designer things?
to be honest they don’t owe anyone the name of their child if they’ve named her

Well they made multiple videos saying they all wanted to be the one to name the baby x y or z so people will obviously be keen to find out what it is! then they dragged the gender reveal our for weeks.

They could keep it private for all I care but when they are happy to dangle the carrot the rest of the time to their young viewers then I think duck you. It would be funny if everyone just thought nahhh I don’t care im unsubscribing because they would be desperate for people to want to know then.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They didn’t have this baby to make more money. It’s disgusting how so many of you guys think that.
i don’t think they had the baby for money. I think they had the baby for the want of having another child. But I do think they’ll do all they can to do make as much money off of it as possible.

Reactions: 11
They didn’t have this baby to make more money. It’s disgusting how so many of you guys think that.
I never said they had a baby to make money. I said this baby has made them tens of thousands of pounds which is true.

Reactions: 2
Well I’m pretty sure that they knew that would be the case. Not saying that was the determining factor but it’s naive to think they didn’t know it would make them money.

Im against the exploitation of children #tooyoungtoconsent.

«Is it ok to conceive and birth a child knowing that will make you tens of thousands of pounds…»

when you say this, it sure sounds like you’re saying that they only had the baby to make money.

Reactions: 6
Personally I don’t see a problem with them not saying the name yet. They’ve obviously taken a break more than dragging it out. As I’ve seen a lot of families do videos the day after the birth with like 3 videos before the name reveal. They’d probably get grief for posting straight after the birth as a money making thing and they get grief for not posting as it’s dragging it out. They probably haven’t settled on a name etc either

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They could have revealed it on the 101 Insta stories or the TikTok’s they’ve done of her. How they reveal it will show if they’re waiting for the Adsense.

Personally I don’t see a problem with them not saying the name yet. They’ve obviously taken a break more than dragging it out. As I’ve seen a lot of families do videos the day after the birth with like 3 videos before the name reveal. They’d probably get grief for posting straight after the birth as a money making thing and they get grief for not posting as it’s dragging it out. They probably haven’t settled on a name etc either

Reactions: 3
They could have revealed it on the 101 Insta stories or the TikTok’s they’ve done of her. How they reveal it will show if they’re waiting for the Adsense.
If they know the name? They mightnt have one. And there’s a lot who only watch them on YouTube. Not putting it on their wouldn’t be fair on those viewers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.