Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does Kaci vape? I’ve seen Ava posting stories vaping and just wondered if it’s likely that Kaci does too? I guess they try and hide it if she does as it wouldn’t look great for their younger followers but I just assumed she does if her friends are…
yeah i think she does, i don’t see her having her own vape though she probably would use her friends. i’m pretty sure if all her friends are doing it then she probably will.

Reactions: 3
My mum had a baby when I was 15 I absoutely would have gone to a party rather than sit at home waiting for my brother to come home. Don’t get me wrong I was so excited, but at that age your selfish and don’t think like that haha. Kaci is allowed to live her life and have fun, it’s not her baby.

my Ex boyfriends niece was born on his 16 birthday, he was a twin. they didn’t care at all that they shred a birthday with their niece and really liked it, maybe Grace will feel the same. They already shared a birthday being twins but they both said they wouldn’t have cared even if they weren’t as it’s family and who really cares …

Reactions: 1
Have we actually seen Kaci drink? We've seen her at parties and dancing around having fun but has she been seen drinking? I dont follow her social medias
My lil sis is 16 goes to parties but doesn't drink when taking photos with her mates for socials she'll hold a bottle to act like she's drinking but that's it.

I think its bad parenting to let your child engage in underage drinking especially given the rise in spiked drinks.

I know you can't really control your kid but their attitude towards Kaci drinking in general is a bit concerning. Like why would you assist your child to follow your own foot steps
I personally think it’s pro active parenting. Think about, would you want your kid getting their drink from random people or would you. Feel better buying the drink for your child and you know where they’ve got it from. And you know they’re drinking and not trying to hide it. Plus if they refuse her from letting her have a few social drinks with the rest of her friends who are drinking, it would cause her to rebel and then who knows what could happen.

Reactions: 7
The unfortunate fact is that the UK has a really unhealthy drinking culture and around the late teens is where it is the aim is to go out and drink as much as possible. Majority (not all) teens go through this stage and to be honest I have always thought it's much better they do it at 16/17 at friends houses with alcohol bought and monitored by adults than entering that culture at 18 in bars and clubs.

Is the drinking culture right or healthy? No but it is a sad fact of UK culture and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon whether Kaci of Dad V Girls is pictured drinking or not.

Reactions: 6
I’m kind of surprised there’s not new content. I know the baby came early but I expected their videos to be filmed and scheduled in advance, at least a couple of weeks worth.

Reactions: 4
The unfortunate fact is that the UK has a really unhealthy drinking culture and around the late teens is where it is the aim is to go out and drink as much as possible. Majority (not all) teens go through this stage and to be honest I have always thought it's much better they do it at 16/17 at friends houses with alcohol bought and monitored by adults than entering that culture at 18 in bars and clubs.

Is the drinking culture right or healthy? No but it is a sad fact of UK culture and it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon whether Kaci of Dad V Girls is pictured drinking or not.
Ah this is what i was trying to say. Im not just inherently against Kaci underage drinking but drinking culture in general

Reactions: 2
I’m kind of surprised there’s not new content. I know the baby came early but I expected their videos to be filmed and scheduled in advance, at least a couple of weeks worth.
LOL - thats wishful thinkning. It's clear most of their videos are filmed last minute.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I suppose underage drinking is kind of like smoking, we know it happens but we don’t really want to see influencers doing it. Plus I think there’s a difference in having a picture with a drink than one where you’re drinking to the point where you’re passed out and completely out of it and potentially could be taken advantage of or have alcohol poisoning. I doubt Kaci’s getting into those situations.

Ah this is what i was trying to say. Im not just inherently against Kaci underage drinking but drinking culture in general

67F76B19-5518-4084-AED0-4FBE30CC68E7.png
This is what Sarah put on her story about the baby having a tan for everyone who’s confused.

Reactions: 6
kaci was at a party last night while it’s graces birthday and her sister was born? i know this also because the boy went live last night in the same outfit 🤔🤔
My older brother was 17 and I was 14 when our youngest sister was born. Yes we were constantly interested for an update from our dad but we didn’t sit at home doing nothing until they got back with the baby. I don’t think this is weird at all. Grace probably had her own plans also

After watching there new vlog no wonder Sarah went into labour the next day

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.