Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No prizes for guessing who inspired their latest video! The editing and style of filming is a carbon copy of how Sidemen film hide and seeks. If you are going to copy Sidemen at least copy one of their interesting videos.

Reactions: 2
Babies who look like they have a tan usually have jaundice. Hope this gets picked up by a health professional.

Reactions: 1
Just watched Sarah’s story how cute is Sophie with her baby sister? Absolutely adorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm really happy Coco has a little sister to grow up with. She isn't long off surpassing Sophie, so to have a sister who won't be far off the same age as her and she can do most things with is nice.

Reactions: 2
Majority (not all) teens go through this stage and to be honest I have always thought it's much better they do it at 16/17 at friends houses with alcohol bought and monitored by adults than entering that culture at 18 in bars and clubs.
Looks like Kaci has already entered the club scene, look what’s just come up on my fyp 😬
Tbh i find it pretty impressive they’ve hid it so well up to now because reading through the comments a lot of the younger fans aren’t happy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m not really the type to go clubbing etc, but people in my year did start going out once they started sixth form. However going to parties with kids your own age and probably in a friends house is one thing, entering a club by lying about you age and then joking about it on social media is another. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with Kaci posting an going to parties or being in friends posts about it because she’s 16 and there probably are over 18s there so she’s really doing anything wrong. However it’s the law that you have to be over 18 to enter a club and buy alcohol. I know plenty of people do, do it underage but if Kaci wants to she shouldn’t post it.

Looks like Kaci has already entered the club scene, look what’s just come up on my fyp 😬
Tbh i find it pretty impressive they’ve hid it so well up to now because reading through the comments a lot of the younger fans aren’t happy.
That's not a club, pub I would guess but definitely not a club. Very different vibe between a club and pub and sounds like they weren't successful.

Clubs ID you on the door so they don't ask for ID inside/when you are buying drinks.

Reactions: 12
That's not a club, pub I would guess but definitely not a club. Very different vibe between a club and pub and sounds like they weren't successful.

Clubs ID you on the door so they don't ask for ID inside/when you are buying drinks.
Stop speculating idiot

At this point her parents need to take some control back and tell her to act her age.

Some pubs ask you for ID after a certain time as well so could have been that.

Stop speculating idiot
It's hardly speculating when clubs in the UK don't check ID at the point of buying a drink, they check at the door because just being in a club underage can lead to a fine for them.

Also this whole forum is where people speculate things, so I think you're in the wrong place if you don't want to speculate.

Reactions: 15
It's hardly speculating when clubs in the UK don't check ID at the point of buying a drink, they check at the door because just being in a club underage can lead to a fine for them.

Also this whole forum is where people speculate things, so I think you're in the wrong place if you don't want to speculate.

Lol
I am glad y said tyis forum is all aboht speculatng so ehen i speculate on another post U said not to speculate ..contridictory? ..please refrain from saying that to me if u & others if u cant follow it urself

Lol
I am glad y said tyis forum is all aboht speculatng so ehen i speculate on another post U said not to speculate ..contridictory? ..please refrain from saying that to me if u & others if u cant follow it urself
You were diagnosing a 3 year old child with a learning difficulty....hardly the same thing....

For those who don't understand, this lovely member decided to write a whole post how a 3 year old child must have a learning difficulty which is not confirmed and does not need to be speculated on.

Whether a 16 year old who consents to sharing their life on line is at a pub and whether a 3 year old forced online through a family channel has learning difficulties are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!

Reactions: 12
You were diagnosing a 3 year old child with a learning difficulty....hardly the same thing....

For those who don't understand, this lovely member decided to write a whole post how a 3 year old child must have a learning difficulty which is not confirmed and does not need to be speculated on.

Whether a 16 year old who consents to sharing their life on line is at a pub and whether a 3 year old forced online through a family channel has learning difficulties are two VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!
What diagnosing? Thats a lie i said what i felt a child looked like she may had a learning difculty because of the way & how her parents who have questionable parenting styles werent the best i gae my point of view speculated like tberest u Wrongly accused me of diagnosing which is a lie any member can see i was almost asking because of the way she repeats things and reacts s MAY havepme underlying .

When I was at college aged 16/17 we would go to the local wetherspoons for lunch

Reactions: 8
What diagnosing? Thats a lie i said what i felt a child looked like she may had a learning difculty because of the way & how her parents who have questionable parenting styles werent the best i gae my point of view speculated like tberest u Wrongly accused me of diagnosing which is a lie any member can see i was almost asking because of the way she repeats things and reacts s MAY havepme underlying .
The fact you can write this and not see the issue with trying to confirm a 3 year old may have a learning difficulty when her family have not discussed anything about it is what is wrong.

I was not the only person who called out your post and another member even mentioned to you armchair diagnosis is not allowed on the forum.

The thread it was posted in has moved on, you need to too.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.