Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocomo57

I think its bad parenting to let your child engage in underage drinking especially given the rise in spiked drinks.

I know you can't really control your kid but their attitude towards Kaci drinking in general is a bit concerning. Like why would you assist your child to follow your own foot steps
In all honesty almost every single 16/17 year old is going out to parties and drinking so to say that it’s bad parenting is very harsh. And she’s a 100x safer being at a party with friends with her parents on board than she is hiding it from them or being out in pubs
I know they’re influencers or whatever but at the end of the day she’s a 16 year old who is going to live how she wants and can make her own decisions

Reactions: 40

candyland_

VIP Member
kaci was at a party last night while it’s graces birthday and her sister was born? i know this also because the boy went live last night in the same outfit 🤔🤔
I can’t see anything wrong with this, they are all living their own lives. Grace was probably with her friends and her mum and dad were obviously in hospital.

Reactions: 34

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
My mum and dad were very accepting when I was 16/17 with parties and drinking. As long as I was honest with where I was and who I was with, they had no reason to not let me. I was very open with my mum and told her lots growing up because of how relaxed she was. I suppose it’s the relationship you have with your parents really. Don’t get me wrong, I had boundaries and when I crossed them I knew about it and lost some privileges to which I never broke trust again. I asked my mum quite recently why she was so relaxed with things like that , she said if she’d said no I probably still would have found ways to do it anyway and been sneaky about it; which can be more dangerous than if they knew. Can’t quite judge a 17 year old for being out and having fun (it’s all over Instagram for her parents to see anyway)

Reactions: 26

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
I loved this family ❤ Since they moved house though, I found the money has all gone to their heads and I now struggle to relate to them. I loved the fact they were young new parents and also parents to a child with special needs. I related to them massively. I loved their challenge videos that were accessible for viewers to try, e.g food challenges. All their challenges now I find myself adding up all the money they’ve spent on stuff they really do not need! It’s quite wasteful. Every other video they’re buying stuff, toys for the younger two all the time or animals or extravagant and ridiculous kids play equipment to their house.

There’s something really tedious about this influencer culture now, it’s all about how good they look on social media, fame and money. I think it’s a really unrealistic lifestyle to be inspired by for most people that watch it, so why influence it unless it was for your own greed? Encourage your kids to aim for more, and for better! You’re not defined by what designer labels you own or how many views you got on a video or picture! This world needs less young people abandoning education to become the next best thing on Instagram. You can find success in more fulfilling and humbler ways!

Last edited:
Reactions: 26

KTC

Chatty Member
A 16 year old girl isn't responsible for setting a good example to kids online. The parents of those children should be monitoring what they see. We would all be complaining and accusing them of lying and only showing us what we want to see if Kaci was never seen at a party, drinking, or acting like almost everyone her age. I don't think we should be expecting more from Kaci than anyone else her age.

Reactions: 25

candyland_

VIP Member
I think it’s time they stopped the money challenges. It’s not fun to watch a dad pushing 40 in a tracksuit telling his kids to fill their arms with stuff.

Im guilty of treating my daughter but she knows that it’s not an unlimited thing and she had a concept of money. Something these don’t. Their kids will end up addicted to spending and in deep debt when they grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Jordan101

why does Sophie always bring her phone and watch as they eat out? This happened at the Nando’s vlog too, if this carries on she‘ll develop a screen addiction

Don’t really think that’s fair to say as she’s SEN she can get overwhelmed in those busy situations and if watching something on a phone keeps her calm then that should be ok . If my child was special needs I’d much rather them watch a phone then cause them to have a sensory meltdown

Reactions: 21

bitsandpieces

Just saying if Sarah had pnd she should share her experience because of the following she has it would be really a respectful thing and would help their channel
i don’t really think respectful is the right word? if sarah is going through a hard time with mental health she shouldn’t feel obliged to publicly speak about it and people shouldn’t expect her to. yes it’s a good thing when people talk about their experience and raise awareness but nobody should be expected to be whatsoever. it’s a very personal thing and if people choose not to discuss that with people, especially not the public. she is entitled to privacy and her speculated pnd isn’t anyone else’s business but hers and her family

i don’t really think respectful is the right word? if sarah is going through a hard time with mental health she shouldn’t feel obliged to publicly speak about it and people shouldn’t expect her to. yes it’s a good thing when people talk about their experience and raise awareness but nobody should be expected to be whatsoever. it’s a very personal thing and if people choose not to discuss that with people, especially not the public. she is entitled to privacy and her speculated pnd isn’t anyone else’s business but hers and her family and not a means to “grow their channel”

• Heart
Reactions: 20

bitsandpieces

i think people forget kaci is also a full time a level student - dad v girls themselves have a responsibility for regular uploads if that’s what their focus is but she’s also at sixth form full time so if she misses uploads it doesn’t really bother me. i’d rather see a young girl do well in school & spend time with friends than feel obligated to upload regularly.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

gossboss14

VIP Member
I think they were stupid from a business perspective for not having a really decent video up the night before their This Morning interview, as it could’ve brought more viewers to their channel but they haven’t uploaded for 3 weeks yet they sat on a TV show saying how much hard work their job is?

• Heart
Reactions: 19

paigelemonade

VIP Member
That was the weirdest game of white elephant I’ve ever seen! No one swapped their gift and it was literally just watching them open presents in a random order. They should have gone in the reverse order at the end of the round to see if anyone wanted to swap just to make it more interesting! Also, white gift is usually meant to be played with obscure and novelty gifts from the pound shop that no one really wants, so it’s funnier, rather than bloody ugg sliders, Burberry card holders, AirPods etc. They’re so out of touch it’s ridiculous!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Jordan101

So their editor couldn’t upload the video for them ? Or someone who had Wi-Fi ? They didn’t think to plan a timed upload so Wi-Fi wouldn’t be such a big issue ? The amount of times they’ve been having problems with uploads lately seems to be getting more consistent , how come Kaci could upload but they can’t on dvg ?they have one video to upload a week that they don’t even edit themselves it’s not exactly a hard job ffs

Reactions: 18

bitsandpieces

I think its bad parenting to let your child engage in underage drinking especially given the rise in spiked drinks.

I know you can't really control your kid but their attitude towards Kaci drinking in general is a bit concerning. Like why would you assist your child to follow your own foot steps
most 16 year olds drink it’s not just kaci, she’s probably going to drink regardless it’s a lot more responsible for them to know where she’s doing it and the spiking is mainly an issue in clubs not at parties with her friends

Reactions: 18