Dad v Girls #3 soon to be forgotten, all that money is turning them rotten.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Family Fizz were daily vlogging at the time if it is as many as 90!
DVG 2 videos a week, so that’s just over 2 months of solid pregnancy videos (because sometimes they miss uploads)!

QUOTE="GryffindorOfTheYear, post: 7023006, member: 120915"]
I would say it is about standard for a family channel on YouTube.

For example, compared to how many family fizz did for their 2nd youngest which was over 90 videos....this is absolutely nothing! But compared to how many they did for their youngest (around 20) both families are about the same 🤷
Even so, that still makes family fizz posting over 3 months of solid pregnancy videos to their 2 or so that you worked out meaning my original point stands

DVG posted around the standard amount of videos for a family channel!

They could've exploited this pregnancy for way more vids than they did but we are yet to see (and compare) how many videos about the baby there will be

Reactions: 1
I’m really interested in these contrasting opinions! I really feel like they milked this pregnancy for everything it was worth, irrespective of other YouTube channels. It got to the point where near enough every video was pregnancy centred.

Off topic but I feel like they’ve really lost momentum in the last year and a half. They’re just on a steady subscriber count and get the same amount of videos on most videos, but don’t seem to want to push it to grow any further? It’s weird as when they first started they went all out on gaining viewers but I guess now they’re guaranteed a good paycheque the motivation isn’t there anymore

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Even so, that still makes family fizz posting over 3 months of solid pregnancy videos to their 2 or so that you worked out meaning my original point stands

They could've exploited this pregnancy for way more vids than they did but we are yet to see (and compare) how many videos about the baby there will be
The family fizz pregnancy playlist has 105 vids for both preg. Either way it equates to about the same.

Reactions: 1
The family fizz pregnancy playlist has 105 vids for both preg. Either way it equates to about the same.
I think Family Fizz milked their pregnancies too though.

Dad V Girls I think did every video they could with this pregnancy, the trying cravings, trying old wives tails to tell if it's a boy or girl etc. I get vlogging things like the gender reveal but when you're churning out half hearted pregnancy related challenges over and over it's boring!

I was surprised when they mentioned they were going to do a birthing vlog. When they started I always thought they had a really good balance of focusing on the older two who understood Youtube and the Internet and just having the younger two in the background. It feels like they've started stepping further and further into including the younger ones like every other channel which of course is a little bit on the line of exploiting like every family channel.

The 'standard amount of videos for a family channel' is still exploiting the pregnancy as every single family vlogger does it. Doesn't make it right.
Pregnancy and babies make family vloggers an absolute fortune. This is a huge motivation to get pregnant and that many videos is exploiting vthe subject matter

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Birth vlogs just feel wrong to me. I remember watching family fizz when they had Karma and it was her birth video that first put me off because it just felt so wrong watching them exploit their baby coming into the world. I do think Joel and Sarah are much better than Georgie and Darren on many occasions but it seems the more they start focusing on their new baby who doesn’t have any idea of the number of people they’ve been exposed to, the less ethical their getting.

• Heart
Birth vlogs just feel wrong to me. I remember watching family fizz when they had Karma and it was her birth video that first put me off because it just felt so wrong watching them exploit their baby coming into the world. I do think Joel and Sarah are much better than Georgie and Darren on many occasions but it seems the more they start focusing on their new baby who doesn’t have any idea of the number of people they’ve been exposed to, the less ethical their getting.
My view of all family vloggers is that no matter where on the spectrum of this hey are on from dadvgirls to the Ingham's they are ALL exploiting their children and their privacy for money. Even if it is only some of the time and being more private of is still the same to me. None of these channels would be on YouTube without the children and just these couples.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My view of all family vloggers is that no matter where on the spectrum of this hey are on from dadvgirls to the Ingham's they are ALL exploiting their children and their privacy for money. Even if it is only some of the time and being more private of is still the same to me. None of these channels would be on YouTube without the children and just these couples.
100% there’s something seriously wrong with family vlogging! I fully get that the older two will have a grasp and what they’re being exposed to, but even then there are dangers they wouldn’t be aware of. The younger three haven’t got the foggiest what comes with this kind of exposure to complete strangers. Also, I agree! Joel and Sarah are very dull, purely having their kids has made their channel!

Reactions: 7
100% there’s something seriously wrong with family vlogging! I fully get that the older two will have a grasp and what they’re being exposed to, but even then there are dangers they wouldn’t be aware of. The younger three haven’t got the foggiest what comes with this kind of exposure to complete strangers. Also, I agree! Joel and Sarah are very dull, purely having their kids has made their channel!
I agree. It is even more exploitive of the younger children in these families because they have absolutely no ability to have informed consent. They are making money off them without their knowledge the parentss choices could impact their future. Yes YouTube can have big benefits for the popular families, dvg is a great example but that doesn't detract from the privacy and risk they have taken to gain that.
We are already seeing signs of this damage in teen YouTubers in the worst case scenario families. We won't see the true extent of damage to the children born into it for another 10 years or so.
I'm sorry but a child's future happiness and healthy mental health is not worth risking for any success or money. Yes it's a job but not one they have to do to survive they have chosen it.

Reactions: 4
100%. I don't even like people posting photos of kids who can't consent on public Instagram's. It's also highly likely that this family won't be YouTube famous by the time Coco & the new baby go to secondary school, in which case kids aren't going to see them as these untouchable YouTube famous stars, but just kids who have their birthing video up for everyone to see. Kids can be cruel. I see things like this causing a lot of different problems down the line.

I also just hate the idea of making your money off of your children. Their kids paid for more than half of that new house worth over £1m. There's also the safety aspect. Thank god I'm just a nosey cow who likes seeing how famous/semi famous people live etc. but I found both their homes and the girls school so easily from their content, it only takes some wrong'un to find that information to put their children at risk.

Chloe is the only one with a personality. The older two is probably be shopping addicts and up to their eye balls in debt by they are 30

Chloe is the only one with a personality. The older two is probably be shopping addicts and up to their eye balls in debt by they are 30
Agree! I find the older two really awkward when they’re on camera, and they struggle to talk! Like, Kaci mumbles and it’s like they both struggle to know what word is coming next! It’s quite disjointed and annoying to watch. They’re massively materialistic as well! Grace not so much but the older one is the typical “influenced by Z list celebrities and trying to clone them” kinda teen! Sad life really. Poor young girls thinking what you have and what you look like is the be all and end all of living. Parent’s fault 🤷‍♀️.

Reactions: 11
Definitely agree but with Chloe being so young in all this, the way she’s treated, especially with naughty behaviour being filmed and laughed at, brushed off as cute and sassy, I think in 10-15 years Chloe is going to be 10 times worse than Kaci or Grace. Spoiled, rude, entitled. She’s a lovely kid but she doesn’t stand a chance 😞

Reactions: 10
They haven't shared it so that when they finally do it will be on a YouTube video and they will get millions of views and so make a fortune! All from their babies name! .... that poor kid even with all the money they make it will never be enough to pay for the years of therapy required foe 5 exploited children turned fucked up adults!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.