Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t help but notice none of them were wearing a mask in their latest video. Of course i get they’re technically now not compulsory but i still think it may not be setting the best example.

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t help but notice none of them were wearing a mask in their latest video. Of course i get they’re technically now not compulsory but i still think it may not be setting the best example
I noticed that too. It’s a hard one because it isn’t compulsory but that doesn’t mean it’s not the right thing to do, especially considering Joel is clinically vulnerable. Any time I’ve been in a shop (and I am still only doing essential shopping) people have still been wearing masks

Reactions: 5
I noticed that too. It’s a hard one because it isn’t compulsory but that doesn’t mean it’s not the right thing to do, especially considering Joel is clinically vulnerable. Any time I’ve been in a shop (and I am still only doing essential shopping) people have still been wearing masks
Have Joel and Sarah been vaccinated yet? I’m surprised if they are that they didn’t post anything about it. It would’ve been good to see them do something like that seeing as many people have been apprehensive about getting vaccinated.

Reactions: 3
They made a big enough deal out of Joel & Sophie being vulnerable at the start (which is understandable) but now it suits them, they’re not:unsure:🤣

Reactions: 6
I met dvg at sitc in 2019 and kaci stood on my foot🤦🏽‍♀️🤣they where surprisingly nice but it seemed like quite an act? I don’t watch there vids anymore because they do my head in but yeah I just thought I’d say that

I loved it too tbh
The point of the video was to prepare Chole for the birth of the new baby so she knows what to expect without her getting upset and worried. As Chloe is only three years old Joal and Sarah wants Chloe to understand that her mummy is going to be in pain and at the same time could be very distressing for Chloe and could make her and possibly Sophie very upset and scared.

Reactions: 1
I think it was more for content. The baby’s not due for a while and would have been more helpful to show it nearer to the time.

The point of the video was to prepare Chole for the birth of the new baby so she knows what to expect without her getting upset and worried. As Chloe is only three years old Joal and Sarah wants Chloe to understand that her mummy is going to be in pain and at the same time could be very distressing for Chloe and could make her and possibly Sophie very upset and scared.

Reactions: 2
It’s not THAT far away and it’s probably much smarter to start preparing her now than showing it right before Sarah goes into labor.

Reactions: 6
I loved it too. I don’t think it was for content and even if it was, I loved watching it.
I think it was also because it was the only birth they have filmed, and they weren’t even on YouTube at that point. What a lovely memory to show Chloe and to prepare her for her baby sister. Very wholesome to watch.

Reactions: 7
If they don't want Chloe and Sophie to be upset and scared maybe they should consider asking family to babysit them for a day or two whilst Sarah gives birth. Especially Sophie with her special needs as she may not fully understand. They said they didn't tell Sophie that Sarah was pregnant for a while as the wait would be too much for her so I guess seeing her mum in pain would be also.

I don’t get what all the fuss is about, it’s not like Chloe or Sophie is gonna be there in the moment when she gives birth? Sophie was at home with a sitter and kaci and Grace when Chloe was born. This birthing video didn’t have any extreamly painful or graphic scenes and they explained everything well for Chloe and she obviously loved it.

Reactions: 4
I don’t get what all the fuss is about, it’s not like Chloe or Sophie is gonna be there in the moment when she gives birth? Sophie was at home with a sitter and kaci and Grace when Chloe was born. This birthing video didn’t have any extreamly painful or graphic scenes and they explained everything well for Chloe and she obviously loved it.
Sarah said she is considering a home birth because Kaci wants to be there too when she’s giving birth but because of Covid restrictions Joel is the only one that will be allowed in, so maybe the younger ones will be at home

Sarah said she is considering a home birth because Kaci wants to be there too when she’s giving birth but because of Covid restrictions Joel is the only one that will be allowed in, so maybe the younger ones will be at home
What an uncanny decision imo
I'd be traumatised for life if I were to see my mum give birth
But hey to each their own

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I really enjoyed last nights video, I thought it was so sweet.

I like the more relaxed, chilled out style videos and vlogs. I feel like we don't often get to see that side to them. I think sometimes the Ads and challenges can get in the way of that because they are always competing with each other.

Reactions: 4
What an uncanny decision imo
I'd be traumatised for life if I were to see my mum give birth
But hey to each their own
All the ballinger kids watch their mum in labour its quite unnerving! I think Kaci will be okay and maybe Grace but not the little two.

Reactions: 2
Just because it’s a home birth doesn’t mean they’ll let Chloe and sophie watch 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.