Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I seen baby formula in the back ground a few months ago
idk about that but in several videos they have shown that Chloe drinks oat milk or something in a bottle at night time and sometimes in the day although Sarah doesn’t like that.

Reactions: 3
When my sister was little she’d have warm milk before bed and I remember her still drinking it from a sippy cup when she was around 5/6. It does seem that when Chloe has milk it is just normal milk anyone would drink, and as she’s still little I don’t see much of a problem with her drinking out of a bottle. I agree she’s very naughty and I think Joel especially needs to stop saying it’s cute and laughing when she acts up, but the drinking from a bottle is fine IMO.

Reactions: 7
When my sister was little she’d have warm milk before bed and I remember her still drinking it from a sippy cup when she was around 5/6. It does seem that when Chloe has milk it is just normal milk anyone would drink, and as she’s still little I don’t see much of a problem with her drinking out of a bottle. I agree she’s very naughty and I think Joel especially needs to stop saying it’s cute and laughing when she acts up, but the drinking from a bottle is fine IMO.
I dont watch dvg a lot, If shes having a baby bottle at 3 years old that’s definitely wrong. a bottle with a straw is fine. If shes having a sippy cup, id personally still say pushing it. each to their own, id personally never put a sippy cup near a 3 year olds mouth. old enough to drink from a ordinary cup, even my 9 month old can.

We have seen Sarah telling Joel not to give her a bottle during the day, however he still gives her one in some of the videos.

I understand that she is still little and I think its important to cherish those years and not push children to grow up to soon. However bottles are designed for baby's. Allowing a child to use a bottle or other things like dummy's beyond the years that they are intended for can cause a lot of problems with their teeth and speech.

Chloe already looks like she has an over bite.

The other thing is the longer she has it, the more attached and dependent she will become. It's probably going to be really hard for her to give it up as she has had it for so long. If she is saying that doesn't want to 'Be big' she clearly understand that being big means not having a bottle. So she is probably already worrying about giving it up.

Reactions: 1
We have seen Sarah telling Joel not to give her a bottle during the day, however he still gives her one in some of the videos.

I understand that she is still little and I think its important to cherish those years and not push children to grow up to soon. However bottles are designed for baby's. Allowing a child to use a bottle or other things like dummy's beyond the years that they are intended for can cause a lot of problems with their teeth and speech.

Chloe already looks like she has an over bite.

The other thing is the longer she has it, the more attached and dependent she will become. It's probably going to be really hard for her to give it up as she has had it for so long. If she is saying that doesn't want to 'Be big' she clearly understand that being big means not having a bottle. So she is probably already worrying about giving it up.
the people who are saying a bottle is ok at 3 years old most likely dont have kids. id be affronted if my 3 year old walked around with sippy cup or bottle.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I’ve never seen Chloe walking around with one or having one out of the house.
I think they’ve probably gone down the route of trying to limit it rather than stop it and she knows they’re trying to discourage it, so she’s clinging to it more. They should try and get her to want to give it up, put it in a box and send it to the fairies or something and then she gets a special present. If it’s her decision then it’ll be easier.

I’ve never seen Chloe walking around with one or having one out of the house.
I think they’ve probably gone down the route of trying to limit it rather than stop it and she knows they’re trying to discourage it, so she’s clinging to it more. They should try and get her to want to give it up, put it in a box and send it to the fairies or something and then she gets a special present. If it’s her decision then it’ll be easier.
I agree.

I think they have been trying to limit it for a while now which is why Sarah keeps telling Joel not to give her one during the day. Chloe can sense it as well which is why she doesn't want to 'Be Big'.

The longer they leave it the harder it is going to be as her bottle is something that provides her with comfort and reassurance.

I have heard them mention pre-school so perhaps they are going to try and get rid of the bottle before she starts.

Sarah posted a picture a few days ago of Chloe with her bottle and blanket and said that she had just had her pre-school jabs so it is something that she is clearly very attached to.

I just wonder how she is going to respond when the baby comes along and possibly has a bottle and she doesn't if they take it away.

I agree.

I think they have been trying to limit it for a while now which is why Sarah keeps telling Joel not to give her one during the day. Chloe can sense it as well which is why she doesn't want to 'Be Big'.

The longer they leave it the harder it is going to be as her bottle is something that provides her with comfort and reassurance.

I have heard them mention pre-school so perhaps they are going to try and get rid of the bottle before she starts.

Sarah posted a picture a few days ago of Chloe with her bottle and blanket and said that she had just had her pre-school jabs so it is something that she is clearly very attached to.

I just wonder how she is going to respond when the baby comes along and possibly has a bottle and she doesn't if they take it away.
They need to take it away soon so that she gets used to not having it by the time the baby is here or she’s going to find it harder to let go of it if her baby sister is getting a bottle and she’s not

• Heart
They need to take it away soon so that she gets used to not having it by the time the baby is here or she’s going to find it harder to let go of it if her baby sister is getting a bottle and she’s not
before my youngest daughter was born we tried to get middle one toilet trained and off the dummy it just didn’t happen so I left it and once baby was born she decided her self actually I don’t want dummy or nappies cos I’m big sister not baby so that could happen with coco

Reactions: 6
Unfortunately you can already see that the 1 bedtime bottle a day is effecting Cs teeth. The comment to C about wanting to stay little shows how this baby will impact her

• Heart
She didn’t say she wanted to stay little- she was asked whether she wanted to be a big girl or a baby and said stay the same as she is now. When they went to Alton Towers they said she could go on a scary ride when she was a big girl, which was the wrong thing to say if they want her to be a big girl because she immediately said she didn’t want to be one but that was after watching videos of Oblivion.
I’m not a dentist but baby teeth start to fall out 6. I mean it’s not ideal at all but it is what it is.

• Heart
how come Ava seems to be on every holiday the family goes on but graces friends are never there?

pearl was with them in center parcs earlier on in the summer, i think they are just a bit older and sarah’s mum is often there (making 7) so there is room for one more? idk though

Reactions: 4
I think the reason Ava comes on a lot of the holidays is because she is best friends with Kaci and has been for years.

Kaci and Ava are also a lot older than Grace.

I think its great that Sarah and Joel allow Ava to go on holidays with Kaci. Going on holidays with your friends is great fun and just as important as going on holidays with your family.

Reactions: 6
i can’t even believe grace thought it was okay to get a 27 grand hot tub- challenge or not. that’s over a yearly salary for many! they are way past relatable imo

• Heart
Reactions: 14
i can’t even believe grace thought it was okay to get a 27 grand hot tub- challenge or not. that’s over a yearly salary for many! they are way past relatable imo
Same way she wanted this million pound house 🤣 same way she wanted all the expensive stationary, grace was nice and now I really think she is a big problem 🤣

Reactions: 9
Seeing rich people having the option of £10k and not knowing what they want out of all the designer brands they love is really humbling

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seeing rich people having the option of £10k and not knowing what they want out of all the designer brands they love is really humbling
They obviously did that as they knew none of them would be fast enough to find something add it and check out 🤣 Sarah's a mother as if she said "I don't even know if you can get sofas for less then 5 grand" stupid idiot

Edit, by mother I mean she's moved house countless times and has obviously got sofas before 🤣 dad's usually don't do the furniture shopping

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.