Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s like a weekend/travel bag.

DVG: More ads than sense (adcents)?

Im confused in sure Sarah bought a high end designer bag as her baby bag in one of the videos. She originally wanted the gucci one but they didnt have it and then they bought a different one i can't remember the brand ... in the baby video she has some other random bag

Reactions: 6
Im confused in sure Sarah bought a high end designer bag as her baby bag in one of the videos. She originally wanted the gucci one but they didnt have it and then they bought a different one i can't remember the brand ... in the baby video she has some other random bag
she brought a designer changing bag for the pram, she has a differenT overnight for herself for the hospital. Totaly normal I’d say. I didn’t take my changing bag to the hospital

Reactions: 5
Is it just me who is rlly annoyed how grace always talks about how “different” she dresses??? Like no, that’s legit how every girl on tiktok who shops at Zara and Shein looks like, she’s not as unique and creative as she thinks she is. She just needs to be herself and stop being so obsessed and making decisions based on what’s trending on tiktok.
I have a younger cousin a similar age to grace, and she wouldn’t be caught dead in the stuff grace wears 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not even kidding half the time grace looks 20 in her croptops, short skirts and full face if makeup.

Reactions: 17
Yeah, Holly helps with sophie and Chloe (mainly sophie), they used to have a girl called Lauren (they referred to her as the babysitter and even said she's mainly for sophie). They used to take her on holidays and cruises, think I remember them saying that Lauren and Sophie had their own room but Sophie got poorly (wanted her mummy) so they had to separate (may be wrong) and she'd be there as a different face for when Sophie was having a sensory overload or a meltdown to try and calm her down/distract her, They've spoken briefly about it in old videos and questions on Instagram! You'd always see Lauren in the background of videos, sitting with Sophie and holding Sophie's hand or just walking past. Lauren seems to have left and now Holly is in the picture! She seems to be really close with Kaci and grace too, filming tiktoks together and taking photos of each other, I was looking at grace's tiktok months ago and they were joking that Holly is their cousin, then Holly said she's their nanny. Sorry for the long post, my older brother has severe learning disabilities so I always do listen and watch when they talk about Sophie and her special needs etc. My brother is 27 and is non-verbal (he can't speak) but he can be a little 'terror' at times, he is mentally a young child. I admire them for how they are with Sophie, especially the center parc videos when Sophie has the meltdown over the bike and was pushing away etc, you could tell how stressed they were and maybe slightly embarrassed (people do judge), we still get the old strange looks even though it's 2021! They were really good with her at center parcs and I think it's good they show the challenges with Sophie as it does make people aware and it could help their younger audience understand special needs but I will admit, I think the camera should have been off at that time with the state sophie was in 😬. Just my opinion, show it yes but keep it to an extent for Sophie's sake. I'm glad they have the help though with Sophie, Chloe was in her terrible twos badly and it is a 'nightmare' at times. It's good for Sophie that her parents have recognised they need extra support with her! My parents don't always recognise this and it's hard. They've said in the past that Sophie has global delay disorder, I can't wait until they do her video explaining her health and her life. She's one strong girl. I pray for this family that Sophie lives a full life, you may not like them but Sophie was given a life expectancy of not living to be 13. She's now 9/10, I admire their strength with that as they now do not know if Sophie will be here in 5 years time but they hold the strength in their hearts that she'll live a full life. I believe she will and I'm glad she's got a family who are amazing with her. Sorry for the long post, I completely went off track but I have my own experiences with a family member who requires extra love and I'm so passionate about making sure he has a future where nobody will ever judge him again. I couldn't be more proud of my brother.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I do think they’re really good with Sophie but also they’re exceptionally lucky they can afford the help. So many people don’t get the respite/support they need. I presume she’s also there for Chloe too, with Sophie in full time school
I do think they kept that very quiet though, they’ve never mentioned having a nanny before. I know SJs got major stick for needing a nanny when they both work from home, because they said they work from home to spend time with the children. I understand why they have help with Sophie’s special needs but not why it’s not really been mentioned up until now, as it was always Sarah shown doing the school runs etc.
Also SJs got criticised for going private for childbirth and people said that the NHS wasn’t good enough but other people said it was about if you can pay for it, you should which I think is a valid point for going private, as it frees up NHS resources.
DVG don’t really seem to get the criticism other families do in a lot of ways.

Reactions: 4
Dad V Girls #3 Their new brand is re-used and un unique.

Dad V Girls #3 I cringe everytime they do an unlimited shopping spree.

Not sure which is better

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Dad v girls #3 Baby number five is nearly here, they can't wait to dress her in designer gear.

I see Kaci is at Molly Mae’s beauty works event with Ava

D22E5EFC-801E-41B9-8DB1-DE8D28B0536F.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I do think they’re really good with Sophie but also they’re exceptionally lucky they can afford the help. So many people don’t get the respite/support they need. I presume she’s also there for Chloe too, with Sophie in full time school
I do think they kept that very quiet though, they’ve never mentioned having a nanny before. I know SJs got major stick for needing a nanny when they both work from home, because they said they work from home to spend time with the children. I understand why they have help with Sophie’s special needs but not why it’s not really been mentioned up until now, as it was always Sarah shown doing the school runs etc.
Also SJs got criticised for going private for childbirth and people said that the NHS wasn’t good enough but other people said it was about if you can pay for it, you should which I think is a valid point for going private, as it frees up NHS resources.
Who is SJ??? Sarah??

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Tbh I dont think Holly is just the Nanny. I think she gets paid for things like taking the older girls out and getting them content such as taking their outfit pictures, making TikTok's etc. Joel and Sarah seem pretty hands-on with Chloe, they're always taking her to the park and on little trips out but Sophie usually gets tired a lot faster so on days or events, they anticipate this and ask Holly to come too which makes sense. I dont think this diminishes their role as parents as Holly is there but means that Sophie can return home or relax from her sensory overload with help and its not always one of the parents having to leave Chloe bc Sophie needs them. Chloe is getting older and seems very bright, she may get the impression that Sophie's needs come before her own all the time and J+S pander to it more. Obviously, this isn't the case but we wouldn't want it building resentment or jealousy. Plus, its better to get someone the bigger kids are used to before the baby as I'm usre we'll be seeing Holly a lot more.

Yeah we don’t really know what Holly’s role is. Personally if they’re just going to the park I don’t see why it’s necessary to have 3 adults attention- but maybe that’s just me. Even with Sophie’s special needs, I can see how two adults would make it easier but it could still be done with one adult from time to time. Lots of single parents/children with parents who work have siblings with disabilities. They don’t all grow up feeling resentment or like the disabled sibling gets all the attention. Chloe is very bright and also very independent. I’m not saying they shouldn’t have a nanny they can obviously afford it but I personally don’t see the point of bringing her on days out when there’s usually two adults there already and often two teenagers who can help but maybe that’s just my opinion

Tbh I dont think Holly is just the Nanny. I think she gets paid for things like taking the older girls out and getting them content such as taking their outfit pictures, making TikTok's etc. Joel and Sarah seem pretty hands-on with Chloe, they're always taking her to the park and on little trips out but Sophie usually gets tired a lot faster so on days or events, they anticipate this and ask Holly to come too which makes sense. I dont think this diminishes their role as parents as Holly is there but means that Sophie can return home or relax from her sensory overload with help and its not always one of the parents having to leave Chloe bc Sophie needs them. Chloe is getting older and seems very bright, she may get the impression that Sophie's needs come before her own all the time and J+S pander to it more. Obviously, this isn't the case but we wouldn't want it building resentment or jealousy. Plus, its better to get someone the bigger kids are used to before the baby as I'm usre we'll be seeing Holly a lot more.

I wondered if that was an undeclared ad for a credit card company?
When money is involved anything
I just cant comprehend why they have such a big following . they are not relatable in the slightest. Come on, giving 3 credit cards out in 1 day! The parents are setting their children up with so much high expectations about spending loads of money on nice things. Yeah its very nice to get expensive things. But as a family they spend that much money on things nothing would be special anymore
They spend money on tit, Chole, Sophie and designer baby would grow up as spoilt bratts and not be taught the value if money. Sophie and Chole hasn't heard the word no, Sarah and Joal are push overs when money is involved. Joal and Sarah should give their children a reality check about how people struggle with money and how benefits work. Encourage the children to donate to charity and how charity money helps the community in different ways.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.