Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Expect Kaci to have the unlimited amount ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but how unfortunate looking is Kaci? She has no nice features. Why do they always leave the house looking like chavs? Money clearly doesn't buy class

Grace looked really cute in that vid

Reactions: 2
has kaci got dyslexia? She canโ€™t seem to string a sentence along with out pronouncing something wrong not hate Iโ€™m just curious

Expect Kaci to have the unlimited amount ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. I know this will be an unpopular opinion but how unfortunate looking is Kaci? She has no nice features. Why do they always leave the house looking like chavs? Money clearly doesn't buy class

I have to disagree here. I think Kaci is naturally pretty. She doesn't wear much makeup anymore which is nice to see.

On another note, I can't stand when grace does the rock on sign with her hands.

Reactions: 23

i think thats abit harsh to say about a 16 year old girl. everyone is pretty in their own way

Reactions: 21
I just cant comprehend why they have such a big following . they are not relatable in the slightest. Come on, giving 3 credit cards out in 1 day! The parents are setting their children up with so much high expectations about spending loads of money on nice things. Yeah its very nice to get expensive things. But as a family they spend that much money on things nothing would be special anymore

Reactions: 10
I think Iโ€™m the only one who likes when they do videos like that ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m probably never going to be able to afford expensive stuff that they buy in the videos so I like to see how they live. Iโ€™d much rather watch that video than a last to leave video

Reactions: 10
I find it strange that they have made this clothing brand but we haven't actually seen them wear it in any of their videos yet.

Reactions: 7
Dad V Girls #3: Incoming designer baby number five, theyโ€™re praying it helps their platform thrive.

Reactions: 12
does anyone know where the white drawers are from in their new video? the ones with gold handles that had all the baby stuff in it

Im confused in sure Sarah bought a high end designer bag as her baby bag in one of the videos. She originally wanted the gucci one but they didnt have it and then they bought a different one i can't remember the brand ... in the baby video she has some other random bag

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.