Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Kaci on Love Island in a couple years

Reactions: 14
Who is the little boy that is usually with their friend Roland who goes to Alton towers with them? Thought it was his son but looked on Instagram and can’t find any pictures of him

Who is the little boy that is usually with their friend Roland who goes to Alton towers with them? Thought it was his son but looked on Instagram and can’t find any pictures of him
He’s Joel’s nephew. I think he lives in Spain with his mum and that’s who Kaci and Grace went to stay with in the summer.

I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Kaci on Love Island in a couple years
It seems very on brand for her and I’m pretty sure she won’t hesitate to apply soon, we all know how much she loves molly mae!

Reactions: 4
I’m assuming the baby will be coming via c section like they mentioned in one of the vlogs sounds like it’s sooner rather than the due date.

I’m assuming the baby will be coming via c section like they mentioned in one of the vlogs sounds like it’s sooner rather than the due date.
I think Sarah put on insta saying she was going to the doctor to see if a c section was needed and then later said it wasn’t

Reactions: 2
Aww bless, I believe they were due the 12th so only a couple of weeks earlier. Nice for them to share birthdays though.

Reactions: 3
hey, longtime lurker! any ideas on the name? i really hope they haven't gone for Miley
Yeah I don't like Miley. They've chosen very normal names for their other four, so a normal name for this one would make sense.

Also someone else has already said it, but can anyone on here make a new thread please? It doesn't let me 😬

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.