Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did think the IKEA video was a strange idea. I guess they were trying to come up with an idea none else has really done seeing as eating from x place is a trend right now.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know what they were chatting in that IKEA video, that Daim cake is well nice 😅😍

Reactions: 6
I hate 24 hr challenges because its obvious that its not the only they live off. Obviously the IKEA one wasn't too bad but their trying pregnancy cravings one - ok we'll just pretend all you had to eat for half the day was a frozen sponge. Just title it trying strange pregnancy cravings 🙄

Reactions: 9
Yeah no way was that a 24 hour challenge unless all they eat in 24 hours is 1 meal and a piece of cake. Some smaller channels I follow commit - like one video she had to eat her way through the alphabet and she got way the way to z, which took some research. Saffron etc ordered special black pasta off the Internet.
I do enjoy watching their vids but they never seem to challenge themselves much for the challenges. Like some of them like 24 hours in soft play are meant to be endurance related and they give up and do things like last to fall off the spinning thing wins.

I’m kind of curious to see how they handle uploads when the baby arrives. I think 2-3 weeks off filming, then maybe a birth vlog, birth story, girls first time meeting their sister, name reveal. The typical You Tube content for a new baby. I kind of hope they put all into one video rather than stringing it out, because I want to see the baby but that’s it really. Unpopular opinion but I find the typical baby related quite boring.

Reactions: 8
Grace is so pouty and poses at any opportunity. I can't believe she's the same age as my niece, and some of the things she wears 😱

Reactions: 10
Family Freedom - a vegan family I follow. Did the exact same video and actually ate Breakfast, lunch and dinner at Ikea. They didn't complain about the food and there video was far more entertaining, although they did get kicked out of the shop at the end!

This family cant have stayed more than a couple of hours in Ikea, yet again another clickbait title.

Why on earth is Kaci working with primark (ad in her new video) when she clearly doesn’t shop there? She’s always in designer clothing LOL. So fake.

Reactions: 12
Grace is so pouty and poses at any opportunity. I can't believe she's the same age as my niece, and some of the things she wears 😱
There is expressing yourself and then there's being given far too much freedom far too young. Some of the stuff she wears should only be seen on adults, certainly not a 13 year old.

Reactions: 4
Omg just watched Kaci’s new video. How on earth do her parents let her spend 4 or 10k on a bracelet. She is only 16!!! Instead of helping people who actually need the money she can openly justify paying that much money on a bracelet.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Omg just watched Kaci’s new video. How on earth do her parents let her spend 4 or 10k on a bracelet. She is only 16!!! Instead of helping people who actually need the money she can openly justify paying that much money on a bracelet.
That's obscene. I would be terrified of being mugged, especially since they brag about it.

The lounge wear does actually look very comfy and I do really like the colours.

However the name doesn't seem to relate to their channel at all, I would never connect the brand to them without knowing it was actually them who designed it. They have been very late to advertise and promote their clothing line as well.

If you look at the Ingham family businesses (who I know a lot of people have mixed opinions on). However Sarah actually has a professional looking website, she always gives little updates and sneak peeks of new lines and her name is actually written on the label of all her products.

It just seems like this family have rushed into this and not given anyone much time to process it.
Hi Steve! 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am shocked they allowed Kaci to even post that London vlog. In the whole video, she just comes across as an entitled Brat, showing how much money she has, and spending £40 on a brow product (Either I’m super poor or that’s expensive)! The video is a joke.
What 16 year old can even afford to save for a 10k bracelet?!

What 16 year old can even afford to save for a 10k bracelet?!
YouTube and brand deals. I’m pretty sure they’ve said all her money goes into savings, but I’m sure both Kaci and Grace get a pretty hefty allowance since they’re always buying new clothes and other things.

Reactions: 2
New DVG video…
Kaci: Manifesting works!

no, you’re just spoilt.

Why do they keep doing videos that just scream ‘look how much money we have and we don’t care what we spend it on’

Reactions: 14
Do they ever make videos where they aren’t spending? They need to wake up and look at the world around them.

I can just see them turn into adult shopping addicts and up to their eyeballs in debt.

Reactions: 8
As if they would have returned anything... they got no receipts!!!!

Also why does Kaci always say "I brought" when she means bought. Really bugs me.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.