Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So crazy to think that when itā€™s this babyā€™s 14th birthday, it will be Graceā€™s 28th

Reactions: 10
In an old vlog Kaci and Grace both thought Sarah and Joelā€™s other name for Chloe was Sienna, but it was Penelope. Sienna would work well with their names, or even Penelope. I really donā€™t like Miley, it doesnā€™t suit them as a family.

Reactions: 2
Is she missing a toe or does it just look like that?
I think itā€™s just behind her other toe. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s only a few hours old and weā€™re already discussing the way her toes look. Imagine if the first thing your parents did after you were born was share a picture of your feet with the hundreds of thousands of followers. Family channels really do irk me.
However, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s here safe and sound and already has a special connection to one of her sisters by sharing a birthday. I do hope Grace is ok with her birthday being crashed by her baby sister, itā€™s a good thing Sarah thought ahead and held a summer party.

Reactions: 6
Congratulations I think any new baby is lovely and there not like other influencers waiting for the next ā€œok magazineā€ to show the baby.
However I must say considering the early birthday for Grace, and all the early hints - I think Sarah was induced and knew she was going to be. I donā€™t believe this was random.
congratulations and Iā€™m glad everyone is well as I do really like watching this family.

Reactions: 12
I think itā€™s just behind her other toe. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s only a few hours old and weā€™re already discussing the way her toes look. Imagine if the first thing your parents did after you were born was share a picture of your feet with the hundreds of thousands of followers. Family channels really do irk me.
However, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s here safe and sound and already has a special connection to one of her sisters by sharing a birthday. I do hope Grace is ok with her birthday being crashed by her baby sister, itā€™s a good thing Sarah thought ahead and held a summer party.
I mean this is a gossip site, & we were just wondering IF she does have 4 toes (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with).. letā€™s not try to cause any unnecessary arguments out of peoples general curiosity. If that is what you were aiming at by the above statement lol. Maybe itā€™s how I read it but Iā€™m genuinely not being nasty regards to the baby I just wondered if anybody else had noticed

I mean this is a gossip site, & we were just wondering IF she does have 4 toes (which there is absolutely nothing wrong with).. letā€™s not try to cause any unnecessary arguments out of peoples general curiosity. If that is what you were aiming at by the above statement lol. Maybe itā€™s how I read it but Iā€™m genuinely not being nasty regards to the baby I just wondered if anybody else had noticed
Neither was I, just wondering if it was the angle or if she does have just four toes. But wasnā€™t being nasty or mean.

• Heart
Sorry, I didnā€™t mean to say that anyone on here was being rude. I was just commenting on the fact that itā€™s a bit weird to think of how this is a newborn baby and that sheā€™s already had images of her shared for anyone to see and talk about without any understanding of what it means.
Iā€™m so sorry if you thought I was having a go at you. Anyone on here has the right to discuss what they think in regards to the thread topic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Congratulations I think any new baby is lovely and there not like other influencers waiting for the next ā€œok magazineā€ to show the baby.
However I must say considering the early birthday for Grace, and all the early hints - I think Sarah was induced and knew she was going to be. I donā€™t believe this was random.
congratulations and Iā€™m glad everyone is well as I do really like watching this family.
Yeah I did wonder about that too. They decided against a halloween party because ā€˜Sarah will be too pregnantā€™.
When do that lot ever miss a chance for a party?

Reactions: 3
Sorry, I didnā€™t mean to say that anyone on here was being rude. I was just commenting on the fact that itā€™s a bit weird to think of how this is a newborn baby and that sheā€™s already had images of her shared for anyone to see and talk about without any understanding of what it means.
Iā€™m so sorry if you thought I was having a go at you. Anyone on here has the right to discuss what they think in regards to the thread topic.
Oh no I do agree with you! Especially so soon & to thousands of random people online. Maybe friends & family but not absolutely everybody lol!
Iā€™m sorry if I came across rude too! Just thought Iā€™d done something wrong šŸ˜‚ x

Reactions: 1
I mean, Grace will have to be okay with it tbh, sarah canā€™t control when she wants to give birth unless she was specifically induced on that day (which I doubt considering that is graceā€™s birthday)

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.