Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one that thought Roland was a bit rude to Sarah during the gender reveal.

You could see how stressed and worried she was about the rain and he was just dismissing her and being really pushy. There was then a cut and Sarah said 'If that's what you want to do fine'

That part of the video just seemed a bit off to me!

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one that thought Roland was a bit rude to Sarah during the gender reveal.

You could see how stressed and worried she was about the rain and he was just dismissing her and being really pushy. There was then a cut and Sarah said 'If that's what you want to do fine'

agreed. He was definitely being way too pushy.

• Heart
Congrats to them- they all seemed really happy to be having a girl and super excited.

Does anyone watch the Weiss life they have 5 girls and just had a boy. It’s definitely possible if they have another but another girl-Dad v Girls lives on 💗

Reactions: 2
I think so too!
It was the Norris nuts reaction that pushed me towards thinking it would be a girl. It was the reaction I’d expect for thinking “wow that’s a lot of girls” than “omg it’s a boy”. It will definitely be interesting to see how Chloe behaves once the novelty of having a baby sister wears off…

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think she’ll be fine- everyone said the same about Jace but he seems ok so far. I know this is controversial but I’ve worked with far worse behaved children of that age.

It was the Norris nuts reaction that pushed me towards thinking it would be a girl. It was the reaction I’d expect for thinking “wow that’s a lot of girls” than “omg it’s a boy”. It will definitely be interesting to see how Chloe behaves once the novelty of having a baby sister wears off…

There was one cut when they were all clearing the outside table and I think Roland was moving something and the woman next to him snapped 'chill your beans bro!' That made me say yikes lol

Sarah and Roland seem to have that sibling relationship to me - they are always bickering and arguing over something. A few people have mentioned it before on the threads and theyve had to mention in their vlogs a few times that its 'banter' -

Reactions: 3
Sarah never once said she wanted to replace her brother. The poor woman suffered a big loss in her life losing someone she loved which obviously led to her obsessing over wanting a baby boy and wanting him to look and behave like her brother. It’s uncomfortable to hear someone obsessed like that even when you know their thoughts aren’t coming from a bad place but at the same you have to sympathise with her and hope that as time goes on she learns to let that obsession go because she’s blessed with now 5 girls which is meant to be and they’re lucky to have a strong mum like her and a dad like Joel who adores them. I’m happy for them and I’m glad now the talk of gender will stop now that they know what they’re having because it was getting to be a bit too much. Their baby is coming into a loving family which is more than a lot of kids get so congratulations to them.
Also I agree with what people say about Roland I honestly think Sarah and him either get along ok or don’t get along at all at different times whereas I think Joel and Roland seem to get along all the time. I think that’s why Roland moved out ages ago because in vlogs there was moments were him and Sarah would argue and it wasn’t in a joke way.

I think Chloe is in for a big shock once the baby is born. Not necessarily because of the baby but more so with Sarah. As I’ve said before I’ve always found Sarah to be quite cold and not putting up with much and I can only imagine having a new baby and being exhausted, Chloe’s cute naughty kid routine will wear pretty quick now she’s not the baby. I still think she’ll get away with everything with Joel but I imagine Sarah is pretty strict when she gets started.

Reactions: 8
Oh well. She’s made multiple comments regarding a boy and her brother.
That doesn’t mean she wants to replace him. You can’t replace a loss like that. I can’t even see how having a son could replace a brother. She probably meant that would feel like a gift from him or some connection to him

Reactions: 5
Sarah never once said she wanted to replace her brother. The poor woman suffered a big loss in her life losing someone she loved which obviously led to her obsessing over wanting a baby boy and wanting him to look and behave like her brother. It’s uncomfortable to hear someone obsessed like that even when you know their thoughts aren’t coming from a bad place but at the same you have to sympathise with her and hope that as time goes on she learns to let that obsession go because she’s blessed with now 5 girls which is meant to be and they’re lucky to have a strong mum like her and a dad like Joel who adores them. I’m happy for them and I’m glad now the talk of gender will stop now that they know what they’re having because it was getting to be a bit too much. Their baby is coming into a loving family which is more than a lot of kids get so congratulations to them.
Also I agree with what people say about Roland I honestly think Sarah and him either get along ok or don’t get along at all at different times whereas I think Joel and Roland seem to get along all the time. I think that’s why Roland moved out ages ago because in vlogs there was moments were him and Sarah would argue and it wasn’t in a joke way.
If you read Roland's Instagram he's had something devastating happen to him. It's been going on for a few months so maybe that's why he was a bit stress in the vlog. It's no excuse but understandable.

• Sad
I kind of wonder how Sophie will cope- she won’t remember Chloe being born but I wonder how she’ll cope with the crying and disruption to her routine. I’m sure she’ll love cuddling the baby and the cuteness but Chloe’s not been in the baby stage for a while and she seems quite sassy and independent although she definitely knows what she wants. Sophie’s more sensitive and struggles with change more and I get the feeling Sarah deals with it when she gets upset more than Joel

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
If you read Roland's Instagram he's had something devastating happen to him. It's been going on for a few months so maybe that's why he was a bit stress in the vlog. It's no excuse but understandable.
Thank you for making me aware of that I’ll have a read of that now! Exactly you don’t know what’s going on in anyone’s life behind closed doors so it might explain why he was stressed etc but like you said it’s not an excuse. The three of them ( Sarah, Roland and Joel) have been friends a long time so obviously there is a close bond there but I think Joel’s more in the middle between the other two keeping the peace and the bond going.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I feel like they were destined just to have girls. It just makes sense for it to be another beautiful baby girl❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ONG BUZZIN

I’ve just watched it and they genuinely seem over the moon which is amazing. It was also nice to hear Joel say he wanted it to be a girl/ didn’t mind bc I know a lot of men don’t want girls but it’s refreshing to hear it.
Joal said he wanted a girl to hide his disappointment.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
not being rude but why are you on this tattle page if you don’t watch them?, I know you said your daughter watches them but are you only commenting on this for the gossip? Just confused
We’ll I’m on a gossip site so obviously 😅 You don’t have to be an avid follower to comment. Yes my daughter watches them on our main tv so I can easily follow the jist of what’s happening without watching religiously myself.

Reactions: 10
We’ll I’m on a gossip site so obviously 😅 You don’t have to be an avid follower to comment. Yes my daughter watches them on our main tv so I can easily follow the jist of what’s happening without watching religiously myself.
How dare you comment on them here without being an avid watcher 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.