Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the whole gender reveal thing a bit sad if I am being honest.

This little baby hasn't even been born yet and already people are saying that they are going to be disappointed if its another girl.

Reactions: 7
I think Joel would be happy with a girl, Sarah is the one trying to replace her brother.
I wouldn't say shes replacing him but she said it would be really symbolic for her if it was a boy this time as she found out on her brother's death anniversary and a few other coincidences.

Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think they’ll be sad if it’s a girl, I think they’ll be happy either way. I agree that it’s been way too much fuss about the gender reveal but I don’t find it that weird that they have a preference. But yeah I’ve never gotten the impression that they’ll be disappointed if it’s a girl.

Reactions: 2
I have felt the baby is a girl from when they first announced Sarah is pregnant but obviously I could be wrong and it could be a boy. I personally it’d be easier if it is a girl not only because they’re used to having daughters but I feel having a boy and him being the youngest he’ll get a lot of favouritism especially from Sarah he’d be Sarah’s child immediately and I feel it would be very obvious. Obviously they love all their kids and would never treat any of their kids badly but I think having another girl would be special and also make things stay equal if that makes sense. I also don’t agree with people on here saying they won’t be upset if it’s a girl because we all know even if she doesn’t say it aloud, Sarah is going to be gutted because she’s gone on and on about wanting it to be a boy, how she feels it’s a boy as she’s had all these signs and even in the youtubers react to our baby gender video , anytime a youtuber had a reaction that made it seem like it’s a girl , Sarah had a face like thunder and got defensive if any of her family members said “ I think it’s a girl”. She also clearly was saying “ oh no” to some of the youtubers reactions when they reacted like it could be a girl.

I understand they’ve had 4 girls who they love so I get that they had hope to have a boy for a different experience but you should never get that caught up in a baby’s gender it is unhealthy. You should never try for a baby in the hopes of getting the gender you want because that’s not the right reason to have a child. I think it’s a girl of course they have to accept that and grow up and get over themselves and be grateful because there’s many people who would be happy to have a good pregnancy and a healthy baby. I think it’s a girl they will love her I mean it’s their child but I do think it’s uncomfortable how much they’ve gone out about wanting a boy and refusing to accept that it could be another girl.

Sarah losing her brother is terribly sad I feel for her and her family but her brother was his own person and he can never be replaced. It’s made me uncomfortable when Sarah has said “ I always imagined having a son who looked exactly like my brother and had his personality acting the same way as him” I think she needs therapy because that’s unhealthy and creepy to want a reincarnation of someone who has passed away that’s an obsession constantly wanting your next baby to be a copy of your brother. No child should ever feel pressure that they’ve been born to live up to expectations to be the same as someone who passed away cause that’s unfair. I think naming a child after someone who passed away can be quite lovely whether it’s a first or middle name but wanting your child to look and act the same way as someone who passed away something about it doesn’t feel right to me. I also think at times how she speaks she’s almost stressing herself out over the fact it might not be a boy and she’s even said that she was devastated Chloe was a girl but came around to it eventually. I think she’ll be internally upset if this baby is a girl but might hide it very well. I am not saying they can’t be disappointed but at the end of the day don’t try for a baby if you can’t accept it might not be the gender you hope for. I’m happy for them whether they have a boy or a girl because all that actually matters is having a healthy baby.

Reactions: 15
I honestly have no idea if i think it’s a boy or a girl. I have to say, in the story where they said they found out (the selfie of joel and sarah, i think someone posted it a few pages back) the smile didn’t reach either of their eyes. And you would think that at the reveal of a boy, they wouldn’t be able to stop genuinely beaming, they wanted a boy so badly. That fake looking smile is the only thing swaying me towards boy

I think Joel would be happy with a girl, Sarah is the one trying to replace her brother.
I highly doubt she’s trying to ‘replace’ her brother! She’s lost him and is obviously still upset about it, as anybody would be!

I think she just really wants a boy because of all the symbolic events with the date of finding out etc. Like a comfort to Sarah that he is still watching on.

Reactions: 4
I highly doubt she’s trying to ‘replace’ her brother! She’s lost him and is obviously still upset about it, as anybody would be!

I think she just really wants a boy because of all the symbolic events with the date of finding out etc. Like a comfort to Sarah that he is still watching on.
I don’t think she’s trying to replace him either because like I even said nobody can be replaced everyone is their own person and my heart does break for her and her family because of course they’ll always be upset over losing him. I respect that’s their private situation and I think she’s very strong to get to were she is today as is her family.
I do think it’s very unhealthy in how she has spoke about possibly having a boy at times it’s made me uncomfortable and almost feel sorry for her. She said in a video long before they announced the 5th pregnancy that she always imagined having a son who looked exactly like her brother and had his personality. I understand the pain she must feel and missing him but it’s not right to hope for a child to almost be the exact same as her brother because no child should feel that pressure because they are also their own person. If this baby is a girl I hope Sarah finds peace with that like that’s how it’s meant to be cause she and Joel have both said Sarah struggled very badly emotionally after finding out Chloe was a girl so I wouldn’t like her to get super upset over it and I’m assuming this will be their last baby.
I think whether the baby is a boy or girl it’s going to very loved but the way they’ve got so caught up in the baby’s gender and gone on about how they want a boy and have their fingers crossed for one it just has got a bit too much. Yes they’re allowed have hope for a gender and I understand why they do but at the same time if you’re having a baby you’ve got to be happy with what you have and look at the positives which I’m sure they will because no matter the gender each child is so different and special.

Who cares? As long as the baby is healthy that’s all that matters. It’s all so crass.

But they are so vacuous I don’t know this doesn’t surprise me 😂

Reactions: 3
IMO. they’re only having another child for it to be a boy. if they had 2 of each they probs wouldn’t be having a 5th and I find it quite sad and pathetic tbf.

Is it the gender reveal video coming today?

I bet it will be like a 17 minutes long video, with 16 minutes being pointless and annoying scenes and only getting to the actual reveal moment towards min 16:45

They’ve just posted it. Can someone here tell us the gender I’d rather poke my eyes out than watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Is it the gender reveal video coming today?

I bet it will be like a 17 minutes long video, with 16 minutes being pointless and annoying scenes and only getting to the actual reveal moment towards min 16:45
They asked if their viewers wanted it at 6 or 7pm. Radio since so far..

Reactions: 1
it’s a girl whaaaaat. i’m so’s surprised i genuinely thought it was a boy with how much they went on about it

its a girl
ONG BUZZIN

I’ve just watched it and they genuinely seem over the moon which is amazing. It was also nice to hear Joel say he wanted it to be a girl/ didn’t mind bc I know a lot of men don’t want girls but it’s refreshing to hear it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.