Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wanted them to have a boy. But they do seem genuinely happy with it being a girl šŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 2
I have a feeling that maybe Sarah struggles to carry boys, and thatā€™s what she was carrying when she miscarried. My mum mentioned it the other day and it makes sense, so since then Iā€™ve presumed it was a girl.

Reactions: 8
I wanted it to be a girl. I think it will be really interesting to see how she compares to her older sisters. On the bright side they can also keep their channel name and the name miley which joel suggested for a girl is very cute

I genuinely cannot imagine them having a boy, it wouldnā€™t make sense to me

Reactions: 8
I think theyā€™ll call her Penelope, with penny for short. Happy for them ofc but also sort of sad that they all heavily believed in all these random ā€˜signsā€™ it was a boy. 3% chance of having all 5 girls is incredible though!!

Reactions: 4
iā€™m surprised people really believe that they didnā€™t know the gender of the baby before they did the ā€œgender revealā€. Maybe the kids didnā€™t but iā€™m sure sarah and joel did.

A lot of the challenges they do are fake and even the little video they posted today about how the gender reveal went wrong and they accidentally let go of the balloon is evidently staged. They know itā€™s a boy which is why they kept going on about how much they all want it to be a boy so badly.

If there was a chance it couldā€™ve been a girl then they wouldnā€™t have revealed how much they wanted it to be a boy, theyā€™re not stupid enough to raise all this suspense and desire if there was a possibility for it to be a girl and it all looking like one big disappointment.

When families really donā€™t know the gender, they go on and on about how they donā€™t care about gender as long as itā€™s healthy, which wouldā€™ve been the case from sarah and joel especially as one of their kids has a disability.
this didnā€™t age well

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think theyā€™ll call her Penelope, with penny for short. Happy for them ofc but also sort of sad that they all heavily believed in all these random ā€˜signsā€™ it was a boy. 3% chance of having all 5 girls is incredible though!!
Thatā€™s my dogs name šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bless Grace, she seemed so happy when she saw it was a girl! She even let the smoke out late šŸ˜„ - I do think they all looked genuinely happy, bless em.

Reactions: 6
They all seemed so happy and I loved that video, I thought it was really sweet!
I donā€™t know why people are surprised that Joel is happy that itā€™s a girl, heā€™s never given any impression that heā€™d be unhappy with that result. Sure maybe they guessed a boy or was hoping for a boy, but if had 4 girls Iā€™d probably do the same.

one of their more bearable vids to watch- it was really cute and I canā€™t wait for her birth! Miley and Penelope are such cute names too

Reactions: 5
Another little girl is just perfect for them!

The daughters they do have are very lucky because as much as we disagree with certain things on here I think both Sarah and Joel are great parents.

Reactions: 9
I also wonder if they dynamics will change now. Will Chloe be put with the new baby and Sophie be the proper middle child?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.