Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been re watching their videos and has anyone noticed how stubborn and know it all-y Grace is? There was this video where they didn’t get ketchup from McDonald’s or something and she wanted to get some from the fridge and refused to listen when everyone else told her they were out. And in one of the newer vids when they were playing hide and go seek and she wanted to hide outside on like a glass roof thing and Joel said it was glass and she refused to listen and was like “it’s metal I’m saying”
Just annoys me a bit :p I know she’s a teen but still
I agree I think she
I'm sorry but that video 🥴🥴🥴 ronald is clearly in the background doing them a favour and joel had the audacity to be like we are filming ... ronald had to even justify himself at one point saying no im not going to start yet

Also it leave a bad taste in my mouth that they only like the items based on the brand. Ooooh its balenciaga... ooooo its dior. Like duck me if that was just a high street item they wouldnt even give it a second thought.

Just because something is branded doesn't make it worth it!

Also Kaci and Sarah's egos are intolerable. You can tell joel knows how to ball and was purporsefully not getting some of them in
I feel they really talk down to him all the tone but I don't know if it's a joke

I'm starting to think they are having a girl

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Do this family do anything without a sponsorship? The majority of stories, posts and videos involve some kind of sponsorship or add...

Reactions: 7
I had a dream last night that they had a girl. Pink confetti from a balloon. I can’t wait to see if my dream was right, lol.

Reactions: 2
They genuinely are making such a huge deal now. Not only are they uploading a million yt vids they’re uploading bts of the reveal on ig🙄

Reactions: 4
i’m surprised people really believe that they didn’t know the gender of the baby before they did the “gender reveal”. Maybe the kids didn’t but i’m sure sarah and joel did.

A lot of the challenges they do are fake and even the little video they posted today about how the gender reveal went wrong and they accidentally let go of the balloon is evidently staged. They know it’s a boy which is why they kept going on about how much they all want it to be a boy so badly.

If there was a chance it could’ve been a girl then they wouldn’t have revealed how much they wanted it to be a boy, they’re not stupid enough to raise all this suspense and desire if there was a possibility for it to be a girl and it all looking like one big disappointment.

When families really don’t know the gender, they go on and on about how they don’t care about gender as long as it’s healthy, which would’ve been the case from sarah and joel especially as one of their kids has a disability.

I definitely won’t watch the gender reveal. cba to watch their OTT reaction if it’s a boy and their disappointment if it’s a girl. I’ve seen waaay too many gender reveal vids of men being disappointed with a girl and it’s awful imagine not wanting a daughter to the point u throw a fit.

Reactions: 5
It’s definitely a boy. They also uploaded a clip onto yt of joel losing the balloon, just upload the gender reveal already

The only thing I’m concerned about is the total disregard to the environment and the safety of wildlife in letting that stupid big gender reveal balloon go.
Can’t belive this irresponsible bahavior is still allowed.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i’m surprised people really believe that they didn’t know the gender of the baby before they did the “gender reveal”. Maybe the kids didn’t but i’m sure sarah and joel did.

A lot of the challenges they do are fake and even the little video they posted today about how the gender reveal went wrong and they accidentally let go of the balloon is evidently staged. They know it’s a boy which is why they kept going on about how much they all want it to be a boy so badly.

If there was a chance it could’ve been a girl then they wouldn’t have revealed how much they wanted it to be a boy, they’re not stupid enough to raise all this suspense and desire if there was a possibility for it to be a girl and it all looking like one big disappointment.

When families really don’t know the gender, they go on and on about how they don’t care about gender as long as it’s healthy, which would’ve been the case from sarah and joel especially as one of their kids has a disability.
Sarah already stated she was disappointed when they found out Chloe was a girl, so even after Sophie and her disabilities a babies gender was still a disappointment.
They have constantly said they did want a boy, Sophie apparently before she knew touched Sarah’s belly and said that’s my baby brother in there, Chloe has said she wants a baby brother the older girls too Kaci even corrected them by saying my baby brother so it’s obviously something that is clearly spoken about a lot. If this baby is a girl, they all may be disappointed but I’m sure they’ll get over it as they did with Chloe.
I do get what you mean though, with them saying boy so much it does make you think they do actually know because to watch that back after finding out it’s a girl we’ll all know the disappointment.
I did think boy, purely for that reason. But after seeing Sarah’s Story with pink confetti that she then deleted I’m not so sure.

I see the short video they released, thank god it’s tomorrow I don’t know how many more gender related videos they need to do.

If they are like this over the gender what on earth are they going to be like with the name reveal and birth video!

Reactions: 1
The letting the balloon go thing was so obviously faked. I think they've seen it done on Youtube, thought it would be funny and have actually got a gifted cake to cut to reveal the sex.

Reactions: 6
The clip where joe “loses” the balloon is sooo staged
I was like “seriously??”
Honestly they’ve become so much clickbait nowadays it’s ridiculous

Reactions: 6
Is that pink coming out of the thing kaci’s holding on Joel’s insta ?
yeah but I hope it’s not one of those pathetic things where they prank them with pink and then reveal its a boy it’s disgusting imo it’s like they’re trying to get them disappointed for a certain gender only to reveal its the opposite. nothing ‘prankable’ about having a daughter

• Sad
I know they want a boy however I don't understand why they would be so upset over having another girl.

Having 5 daughters would be such a special thing.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.