Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would have been a better moment if they didn’t just do it for the views, it was so planned with the way kaci filmed herself saying she wanted to give them to Grace instead of just giving them to her without the filming

Reactions: 4
I completely understand they want a boy, but why has Sarah gone and purchased a boy romper without knowing the gender yet. I just feel if it’s not a boy their going to be very disappointed. After their miscarriage they should just be happy they’ve got this far into a pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has she just bleached the two pieces at the
front? That was in fashion when I was at school. I don’t know if I like the stripy look.

graces hair look lovely. i wonder how long till she’s all blonde

Reactions: 1
Has she just bleached the two pieces at the
front? That was in fashion when I was at school. I don’t know if I like the stripy look.
I believe the style has gone full circle and is now the "in thing" again. We used to get lynched in school for having two tone hair.

Reactions: 3
The whisper challenge was so dull and frustrating to watch, makes me glad they don’t do challenge type videos as much anymore as they’ve overdone them and it doesn’t suit their dynamic anymore

• Heart
The video was really fake. Sarah irritated for some reason no idea why but you can tell they were saying the wrong words on purpose

It doesn't seem to matter what videos this family make, I always seem to find their content boring compared to other creators.

Most of the time, I do actually find their content entertaining. Save for a few videos. The whisper challenge for example (side note, I’m not familiar with all the rules, why is it called ‘whisper’ challenge when they were at best talking normal but mostly shouting?)
But they have definitely gone down hill. They used to put a lot more effort in and it showed. Now it’s like they can’t be bothered and the video is getting in the way of what they actually had planned that day.
I’m guessing now they’ve ‘made it’ there’s no drive to put out good content anymore.

Reactions: 11
I find them incredibly boring but my daughter watches them on our tv.
I much prefer their general family style vlogs.

They always hype up their challenge videos, then I will sit down and watch them but I always seem to find them disappointing.

After the stories on Instagram about the 'Whisper challenge' I thought we would be hearing some funny confessions and they would all be sitting there having a laugh with each other.

However they didn't even do many confessions and just seemed to get annoyed when someone couldn't guess the correct word, to the point where they told them what some of the words were. It didn't look like they wanted to be there and the laughter didn't even look genuine.

I don't feel like this family enjoy making content as much as other creators.

Most of the time, I do actually find their content entertaining. Save for a few videos. The whisper challenge for example (side note, I’m not familiar with all the rules, why is it called ‘whisper’ challenge when they were at best talking normal but mostly shouting?)
But they have definitely gone down hill. They used to put a lot more effort in and it showed. Now it’s like they can’t be bothered and the video is getting in the way of what they actually had planned that day.
I’m guessing now they’ve ‘made it’ there’s no drive to put out good content anymore.
When I said I found their content boring, I was referring to the newer challenge videos.

I agree with you, I feel like in the beginning they were making videos that they actually enjoyed, which really did show! However now it feels like they are posting in order to just get a video out on time I almost feel like they are trying to hard to make entertaining content but at the same time they are not that interested if that makes sense.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah I agree
As soon as they reached “fame” if we can call it like that, it’s like they stopped trying hard
They don’t feel the need to create interesting content anymore

Reactions: 2
Yeah everyone in that George ad would never wear their clothes, like Joel and Emily Canham etc and when they show phones like the Google Pixel when we all know they would never use phones that are not Apple.

It’s like tell me you’re rich without telling me you’re rich…
This is exactly what’s putting me off them now. They are getting further and further from relatable now. They used to be the one family that I didn’t mind my kids watching but now not so much. My daughter asked for Jordan’s after seeing the girls getting them, I nearly died when I saw the price. 🙈

I tend to only really watch YouTube now when I’m doing other things, like playing Xbox or something, because I find videos so boring now. I get just as much out of their content just listening than I did watching.

Reactions: 2

4:44 quite muggy from Joel really, especially when Grace said in previous videos she’s training her hair and not to mention the fact he postponed and literally refilmed the pregnancy announcement over a few DMs on his hair in the past.

overall the video was pointless and chaotic IMO, Sarah and Grace didn’t even take a turn in the box

4:44 quite muggy from Joel really, especially when Grace said in previous videos she’s training her hair and not to mention the fact he postponed and literally refilmed the pregnancy announcement over a few DMs on his hair in the past.

overall the video was pointless and chaotic IMO, Sarah and Grace didn’t even take a turn in the box
Wasn't this Ronald's idea? Lol. I've noticed their videos have gone downhill since he stopped filming/working for them. Maybe he was behind all the good video ideas

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.