Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else notice that the nurse said 'He's got a dramatic hand up there' at around 5.50! Not sure if that was an accidental slip or if she was just saying it.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone else notice that the nurse said 'He's got a dramatic hand up there' at around 5.50! Not sure if that was an accidental slip or if she was just saying it.
Just watched it back and it sounded like she said “you’ve got a dramatic hand up there”???

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I think it’s a boy purely because Joel’s mum said his nan would be very excited.

I mean they all want a boy anyway, so isn’t a bad thing probably a good thing it’s not a girl although I’d hate to watch that back if it did turn out to be a girl the way they all say ‘boy or brother’ I know gender disappointment is real but it’s not something I understand.

Definitely says ‘you’ve’ not boy though.

Reactions: 1
They 100% already know it’s a boy, they wouldn’t be making THIS much of a deal about it if they didn’t. Chloe’s prediction, grandmas longing, Sarah’s mentioned it countless times too

Reactions: 9
It’s so clear how much they all want a boy, Joel’s nan, the girls, Joel, Sarah it will be so awkward watching the video is the baby is a girl ... how are they all going to hide their disappointment infront of their family, friends and a camera? 😬

gender disappointment is a real thing and I’m not shaming it in anyway however I personally feel the whole party and drumming up anticipation for it could cause issues further down the line.

Reactions: 7
I agree, I said yesterday I thought they already knew.

They 100% already know it’s a boy, they wouldn’t be making THIS much of a deal about it if they didn’t. Chloe’s prediction, grandmas longing, Sarah’s mentioned it countless times too
It’s so clear how much they all want a boy, Joel’s nan, the girls, Joel, Sarah it will be so awkward watching the video is the baby is a girl ... how are they all going to hide their disappointment infront of their family, friends and a camera? 😬

gender disappointment is a real thing and I’m not shaming it in anyway however I personally feel the whole party and drumming up anticipation for it could cause issues further down the line.
Imagine watching your own gender reveal and your family pretty much saying how much they are wanted the opposite sex. It will be awkward if it’s a girl, tbh I think it might be difficult too if it’s a boy as he will be the much longed for only boy.

Reactions: 4
i hope they have a boy. I don’t think there is anything wrong with them really wanting a boy. Of course they want the baby to be healthy above anything else but in their hearts they want it to be a boy. Gender disappointment is real and understandable, people sometimes have emotional reasons to want a boy or a girl, like Sarah wanting a son to represent? her brother, and that’s fine and is not something that should be shamed.
Also if it is a girl and the child watches their gender reveal when they’re older, I don’t think they’ll get upset if their family is disappointed as this was before they knew the child and they will love the child no matter what. Just my opinion as I wouldn’t get upset.

Reactions: 8
Maybe they already know and the gender reveal party is just for YT and their friends/ family’s benefit?
Wonder what their designer baby would be, first outfit would probably be Louis Vuitton or Burburry, if it is another girl Gucci or Chanel

• Haha
I don’t really care if they already know, I’m just excited to find out myself! And good on them for having a party, the last year has been awful , I get wanting to celebrate with friends and family 🥰

Reactions: 9
Jeez talk about over the top for a gender reveal! Does it even matter if they're a boy or girl?

Also surely they must have known it was gonna rain its been forecast all week

• Haha
hate for it to rain on their parade but i think it’s raining on their parade

they could just move it indoors no? hopefully that sorts out :/ how annoying

I think its really sad that people are going to be genuinely upset if they are having a girl, having a baby shouldn't be like that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.