Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres also a The3halls thread so maybe better posting anything about them on there instead of here, you never know theres maybe some people that only follow or watch dadvgirls

Reactions: 1
Like how many times does Kaci like need to literally like say like?

Reactions: 3
I don't think anyone should post it. She's a child and if she is currently choosing to be off camera, then people should respect that.
I swear this is the first time a child on a family channel has been allowed to not be in videos. Although their family is a little different as they have separated parents so Lilly staying with her mum more allows her to escape. I’ve not been keeping up with either family but if Lilly doesn’t want to be in videos I’m glad she has a way to get out of it.

Reactions: 5
I swear this is the first time a child on a family channel has been allowed to not be in videos. Although their family is a little different as they have separated parents so Lilly staying with her mum more allows her to escape. I’ve not been keeping up with either family but if Lilly doesn’t want to be in videos I’m glad she has a way to get out of it.
I agree but my impression of Roland is that even if she was staying there he would respect her wishes not to be involved in the videos
I'm also glad others have point out she is a child and her personal matters shouldn't be up for discussion

Reactions: 10
I felt sorry for Kaci when she said it was a lot to manage filming for DVG and her exams. I think she should have not have had the pressure to fit in filming for DVG whilst she was doing her exams.

Reactions: 4
kaci looked amazing for her prom! it was lovely to see her be with all her friends and things rather than be isolated from the rest of the world as a youtuber

Reactions: 12
Thank you for that shockingly rude response. Your lack of kindness and empathy says a lot about you
I am just catching up on this thread, and i have just seen the comments. From what i have read, she appears to be a child with absolutely no empathy . I hope you are okay, and please dont let one silly girls rude comment put you off from posting. :)

“unfortunately i am upset” whattttt. I understand this is a gossip page where people state opinions but i’ve said nothing wrong. Nobody is saying anything about ur condition but what’s wrong of u is to make it seem like a person is to blame for simply trying to make a pregnancy announcement entertaining and suspenseful for viewers. The fact that youre trying to put any sort of blame onto him for something as serious as your fertility problems is disrespectful. How can you even think that that’s his fault in any sense or do people have to walk on eggshells nowadays. Your personal problems shouldn’t be used as a way of making someone feel bad for speaking about a happy topic. His intentions weren’t bad clearly and he’s done absolutely nothing wrong. You lot nitpicking at everything is weird.
Personally i find your rude and unnecessary comments, and your apparent lack of empathy and kindness more weird.

Has anyone seen their latest story about why there was no video yesterday? What are your guys' thoughts?
Someone in their family passed away. So taking time away to grieve etc. Said we wouldn’t know who it is but I assume a close family member.

Has anyone seen their latest story about why there was no video yesterday? What are your guys' thoughts?
I don’t really know what there is to think about…?

They lost someone dear to them and are going to take the time to grieve and support other family members who are grieving, I actually appreciate that they’re keeping the matter private and not making it about themselves like other youtubers have in the past when people they know have passed away.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone watched kaci’s what I got for my 16th video on youtube? It really looks like she has had some sort of cheek fillers or filler in her face

I’m new here but my daughter has been watching them for a while. Over time they are just coming across as a bit messy? Their videos are not very organised. Kaci seems busy with her exams as GCSEs are a lot of pressure. Grace has been wearing lingerie (and kaci got a very revealing top for her birthday). Sophie is so sweet but Chloe is just so mischievous, they need to get her in order before the new baby comes along.
sidenote: has anyone been watching Rosie McClelland, I don’t think there is a thread on here for her

I’m new here but my daughter has been watching them for a while. Over time they are just coming across as a bit messy? Their videos are not very organised. Kaci seems busy with her exams as GCSEs are a lot of pressure. Grace has been wearing lingerie (and kaci got a very revealing top for her birthday). Sophie is so sweet but Chloe is just so mischievous, they need to get her in order before the new baby comes along.
sidenote: has anyone been watching Rosie McClelland, I don’t think there is a thread on here for her
I occasionally watch Rosie McClelland and that belt situation was horrible!

I’ve been re watching their videos and has anyone noticed how stubborn and know it all-y Grace is? There was this video where they didn’t get ketchup from McDonald’s or something and she wanted to get some from the fridge and refused to listen when everyone else told her they were out. And in one of the newer vids when they were playing hide and go seek and she wanted to hide outside on like a glass roof thing and Joel said it was glass and she refused to listen and was like “it’s metal I’m saying”
Just annoys me a bit :p I know she’s a teen but still

So what do we think their having? It doesn’t seem like we’ll find out just yet.

So what do we think their having? It doesn’t seem like we’ll find out just yet.
I'm guessing boy. Just because I really want Sophie to be right 😂 I'm guessing they'll be doing the reveal once restrictions are lifted.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like how they told the younger girls no games or big surprises just a simple chat with mommy and daddy

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.