Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the simple gender reveals too- like Zoe,
Lily Pebbles and Anna just casually revealed it, no big fuss or gimmicks. I just think the huge reveals are a bit OTT for me

Reactions: 6
Lily Pebbles and Anna just casually revealed it, no big fuss or gimmicks. I just think the huge reveals are a bit OTT for me
Yeah I agree. I cringe at the idea of having a big party just to tell people if your having a boy or girl. Whatever about doing a little something fun for the kids, a cake or something but parties are a bit ridiculous. They’ll probably make the video into something really emotional as well 🙄

Reactions: 2
I think it's nice for the first couple of kids, or if you have a 3/4 kids of the same sex and are hoping for one of the opposite sex, but after a while they just get boring. Most people just do it as an excuse to have a party.

Reactions: 2
How expensive is it just for a tshirt , new video joel won this and kaci already wearing it . Madness .
ughhhh & it's so ugly.
the first thing I do after watching these kinda vids is search up the item prices, good for them I guess! but it just makes me sad.
that shirt probably seemed like pennies to them, but for me is pretty much the price I've had to pay for one check up & one month of medicine for my dog who's been poorly (and will likely need these for the rest of his life). i cried so hard earlier all because i couldn't afford to splash out £25 on a new shirt n trousers, which i need for a job interview. and that tit was on sale!
like idk that could be so much food & supplies for a struggling family! or somebody's bills. I'd have so much more respect for them if they'd just stop flaunting money to make more money

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but that video 🥴🥴🥴 ronald is clearly in the background doing them a favour and joel had the audacity to be like we are filming ... ronald had to even justify himself at one point saying no im not going to start yet

Also it leave a bad taste in my mouth that they only like the items based on the brand. Ooooh its balenciaga... ooooo its dior. Like duck me if that was just a high street item they wouldnt even give it a second thought.

Just because something is branded doesn't make it worth it!

Also Kaci and Sarah's egos are intolerable. You can tell joel knows how to ball and was purporsefully not getting some of them in

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
ughhhh & it's so ugly.
the first thing I do after watching these kinda vids is search up the item prices, good for them I guess! but it just makes me sad.
that shirt probably seemed like pennies to them, but for me is pretty much the price I've had to pay for one check up & one month of medicine for my dog who's been poorly (and will likely need these for the rest of his life). i cried so hard earlier all because i couldn't afford to splash out £25 on a new shirt n trousers, which i need for a job interview. and that tit was on sale!
like idk that could be so much food & supplies for a struggling family! or somebody's bills. I'd have so much more respect for them if they'd just stop flaunting money to make more money
I guess money is different things to different people. I have Mulberry bags but then I’ve had really really tough times too. I justified them thinking Id keep them forever. It’s hard when you’re going through really hard times to comprehend having large amounts to blow and it hurts to see it sometimes. It seems really unfair when you’re really struggling and it’s painful to watch because it can make you feel like you’re not doing enough but you are. Some people would like a bin bag if it was £500 and had Balenciaga all over it. It doesn’t mean those people will always be able to afford those things❤

I'm sorry but that video 🥴🥴🥴 ronald is clwarly in the background doing them a favour and joel had the audacity to be like we are filming ... ronald had to even justify himself at one point saying no im not going to start yet

Also it feels a bad taste in my mouth that they only like the items based on the brand. Ooooh its balenciaga... ooooo its dior. Like duck me if that was just a high street item they wouldnt even give it a second thought.

Just because something is branded doesn't make it worth it!

Also Kaci and Sarah's egos are intolerable. You can tell joel knows how to ball and was purporsefully not getting some of them in
Roland could have won prizes too and shouldn’t have been left out. He was there and so should have been included 🙁

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It's crazy to think such a basic thsirt cost the same as my mortgage 🙈 I don't like that their audience is children and they have gone label crazy knowing full well kids like to copy these youtubers

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Oh come on don’t make it sound like they leave Roland out 😂 It’s not his channel so he’s not gonna be in every singel video, and it was just banter between him and Joel.

the money has definitely changed them,it’s not really fun to watch rich people “win” super expensive stuff

I don't think there is anything wrong with liking/buying designer things it's just the way they go about flaunting it.

They have always been the same in regards to liking designer labels, I don't think they have changed at all in that respect.

However the constant talking about it and making videos around expensive items just doesn't seem very relatable.

They are only relatable when it suits them. Like when Joel did an AD for Adsa... He is never going to wear those clothes again.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don't think there is anything wrong with liking/buying designer things it's just the way they go about flaunting it.

They have always been the same in regards to liking designer labels, I don't think they have changed at all in that respect.

However the constant talking about it and making videos around expensive items just doesn't seem very relatable.

They are only relatable when it suits them. Like when Joel did an AD for Adsa... He is never going to wear those clothes again.
Yeah everyone in that George ad would never wear their clothes, like Joel and Emily Canham etc and when they show phones like the Google Pixel when we all know they would never use phones that are not Apple.

It’s like tell me you’re rich without telling me you’re rich…

I'm sorry but that video 🥴🥴🥴 ronald is clearly in the background doing them a favour and joel had the audacity to be like we are filming ... ronald had to even justify himself at one point saying no im not going to start yet
lmaooo had me screaming at Ronald 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.