Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They might do a part two, who knows but I’m pretty sure that whole thing was made to make it seem like they had a deal about kaci and Joel doing it first and then Sarah and Grace “tricked” them and backed out when they saw how awful it was

Reactions: 1
I much prefer their general family style vlogs.

They always hype up their challenge videos, then I will sit down and watch them but I always seem to find them disappointing.

After the stories on Instagram about the 'Whisper challenge' I thought we would be hearing some funny confessions and they would all be sitting there having a laugh with each other.

However they didn't even do many confessions and just seemed to get annoyed when someone couldn't guess the correct word, to the point where they told them what some of the words were. It didn't look like they wanted to be there and the laughter didn't even look genuine.

I don't feel like this family enjoy making content as much as other creators.

When I said I found their content boring, I was referring to the newer challenge videos.

I agree with you, I feel like in the beginning they were making videos that they actually enjoyed, which really did show! However now it feels like they are posting in order to just get a video out on time I almost feel like they are trying to hard to make entertaining content but at the same time they are not that interested if that makes sense.
I don’t mind half watching the vlogs but I hate the stupid challenge videos.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand why Kaci agreed to do that challenge when all she did was lean forward on her stool and moan about Grace pouring stuff on her head! That was the whole point of the challenge.... It's not entertaining if you find the button straight away, your supposed to get messy....

Just see their Instagram story. I hope the baby is a boy because I think their so set on it being a boy their gonna be disappointed and it’s gonna show.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Maybe they already know and the gender reveal party is just for YT and their friends/ family’s benefit?

Does the gender really matter? I know they want a boy because they have 4 girls but is it really that important.

No not really, I don’t get these parties and making it a massive thing
I don't understand either. You could have a boy that hated everything that boys typically like or you could have a girl that hated everything girls typically liked. I personally don't think gender is important. There are people out there who cant even have children who would love the opportunity to have a baby regardless of their gender.

Why anyone would want to have a gender reveal party in the middle of a pandemic is beyond me especially when Sophie and Joel have a weaker immune system and cases are rising! I know things have relaxed now but this family seem to be around a large amount of people when it comes to birthdays and celebrations.

Gender is irrelevant in my opinion. They even had a vote thing on their stories asking people what they thought the baby’s gender was. Sarah did say previously she was gutted Chloe was a girl but she came round pretty quickly, this time however I don’t the she will.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
You’re right, each child is so different. Especially after having a child with a disability who was tube fed and they said had a lot of problems when she was born (was she on oxygen) and subsequent miscarriages, you wouldn’t think it would matter or not to the extent it appears to. Maybe Sarah still needs grief therapy- she sounds like she’s in a lot of pain.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just a theory, but maybe part of the reason sarah is so desperate for a boy of because of the unfortunate passing of her brother when she was younger, and so she could want to in a way recreate/relive him, or the feeling of having a brother for the girls? Total theory.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Just a theory, but maybe part of the reason sarah is so desperate for a boy of because of the unfortunate passing of her brother when she was younger, and so she could want to in a way recreate/relive him, or the feeling of having a brother for the girls? Total theory.
She’s alluded to this since day 1 of announcing.

Reactions: 8
I don’t like how they’ve delayed finding out because they wanted to have a big gender reveal though. Gender’s really not that important, they have said this, however their actions kind of counter this since why would they make it into such a big thing? I hope they have a boy because Sarah clearly wants one and it’d be nice to see how similar or different it is to having a girl. I just hope they aren’t too disappointed if it’s a girl. I’ve seen videos where parents are visibly disappointed after finding out and I can’t imagine what I’d be like to look back at your gender reveal and see your parents be disappointed. It seems like their whole family’s hoping for a boy from what Joel’s mum said about his grandma praying every day.

I really don't understand all of this boy stuff.

They are having a baby, it really shouldn't matter as long as they are healthy.

Reactions: 3
I don’t like how they’ve delayed finding out because they wanted to have a big gender reveal though. Gender’s really not that important, they have said this, however their actions kind of counter this since why would they make it into such a big thing? I hope they have a boy because Sarah clearly wants one and it’d be nice to see how similar or different it is to having a girl. I just hope they aren’t too disappointed if it’s a girl. I’ve seen videos where parents are visibly disappointed after finding out and I can’t imagine what I’d be like to look back at your gender reveal and see your parents be disappointed. It seems like their whole family’s hoping for a boy from what Joel’s mum said about his grandma praying every day.
I suppose it is each to their own. I get the impression they want to have their family around them when they find outband to celebrate either way.
I think they are over egging it a bit, but I do hope they have a boy but I feel they will be very happy either way

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.