Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well that video was a load of s***, as if they snuck in there. It was so fake and staged. It was very irritating to watch. He hyped that video up so much also for no reason. The venue clearly knew they were in there. How concidental a person came in but didnt see them. Not. I hope he doesnt think people actually watch that video and think its true. There was no spooky noises there at all if there was they were edited in. I normally like the majority of there videos but this one was by far the worst so far for me. Id have preferred it if at the end he was like guys its a joke they knew we were here.

Reactions: 16
They clearly knew the people who owned/worked there.

I find it strange considering how young a lot of their viewers are that they would even choose to make that kind of video. They should have at least said at the end that they had permission to be there.

You don't want to encourage people to do the same thing, a lot of people look up to them!

Reactions: 14
That video was so stupid - they knew the owners of the soft play too and basically recreated this video to be exactly the same. I'm sure someone coincidentally came back to check on the soft play then too. Also, I think they 'hired' the skatepark for the 'night' to film rather than know the owners as they were helping themselves to the sweets.

As if these places don't have alarm systems, cameras and motion detectors to know when someone is on the premises.

Reactions: 8
Not really DadvGirls related but does anyone think Roland and Lilly have had a falling out(The3Halls) she’s hardly appearing in the vlogs and when she is she’s hardly speaking
According to comments on Roland’s latest video, Lilly has had some personal things happen (I won’t say on here, not my child not my place to talk about her business). Apparently she has privated all of her social media because of this too. Someone said Roland did a TikTok live the other day explaining that she is at her mums house and Roland has spoken to her about the personal thing. The issue I’m struggling to understand is Roland replying to people in the comments about where Lilly is, he’s giving everyone a different response. He’s told people she’s busy with friends, he’s told people she’s never coming back to YouTube, he’s told people she is having a break and he’s told people she hasn’t been interested in the videos they’re making. There’s no solid answer from Roland...but if you search the comments of his latest video, the top comment with 33 replies should explain everything for you.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
According to comments on Roland’s latest video, Lilly has had some personal things happen (I won’t say on here, not my child not my place to talk about her business). Apparently she has privated all of her social media because of this too. Someone said Roland did a TikTok live the other day explaining that she is at her mums house and Roland has spoken to her about the personal thing. The issue I’m struggling to understand is Roland replying to people in the comments about where Lilly is, he’s giving everyone a different response. He’s told people she’s busy with friends, he’s told people she’s never coming back to YouTube, he’s told people she is having a break and he’s told people she hasn’t been interested in the videos they’re making. There’s no solid answer from Roland...but if you search the comments of his latest video, the top comment with 33 replies should explain everything for you.
What is their tiktok? I can’t see any video with comments unless they deleted them?

Not really DadvGirls related but does anyone think Roland and Lilly have had a falling out(The3Halls) she’s hardly appearing in the vlogs and when she is she’s hardly speaking
He posted this on his ig story

And this

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Which video was it on? I can't see comments unless it's been deleted and the replies about why seem to change all the time! Even the post on stories there's a lot of reasons being said

What is their tiktok? I can’t see any video with comments unless they deleted them?
Sorry I wasn’t very clear. The comments are on their latest YouTube video! I don’t have TikTok, I’m just going by what someone said in the YouTube comments about it x

Which video was it on? I can't see comments unless it's been deleted and the replies about why seem to change all the time! Even the post on stories there's a lot of reasons being said
They have deleted the comment now, it was still there when I posted, sorry!

Sorry I wasn’t very clear. The comments are on their latest YouTube video! I don’t have TikTok, I’m just going by what someone said in the YouTube comments about it x

They have deleted the comment now, it was still there when I posted, sorry!
I hope whatever the situation is that Lilly is ok.

Reactions: 3
I honestly hope she is okay she is obviously dealing with a lot right now

Reactions: 1
There is a comment a bit further down where someone asks where she is and others have commented to say

Is it just me or their videos are becoming a bit repetitive and staged? Lately I'm not enjoying watching their videos as much as I used to

Reactions: 6
could someone please say what’s going on with lilly, someone said it was posted in the comment section but the comments are now turned off
I don't think anyone should post it. She's a child and if she is currently choosing to be off camera, then people should respect that.

Reactions: 8
could someone please say what’s going on with lilly, someone said it was posted in the comment section but the comments are now turned off
It’s not our place to say, she’s a child and not any of ours at that, so it’s none of our business. I only happened to see because a comment a fan made on their video. I’m sure if/when Lilly is ready it will come from Lilly herself, I don’t feel comfortable sharing another child’s personal issues.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.