Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m all for girls wearing what they want but surely grace’s TikTok account constantly being band would maybe make her parents realise her content and attire are appropriate. A young teen wearing a sporty crop top or one that goes below the ribs is ok, but I don’t think I’ll ever be able to comfortably look at anyone under 18 parading around in what’s practically a bra.

Reactions: 2
graces top can’t be classed as a top and i don’t see how her parents can let her sit there in that, kaci has always dressed appropriately for videos also graces hair needs to be washed or something

Reactions: 5
Grace for the past few months now has had this thing for dressing up in lingerie. I feel bad for chatting crap about a 13 year old but I find her style very inappropriate for her age! I agree though if her tiktok is constantly being banned that should be her wake up call to realise she needs to start dressing her age. A crop top is fine but I personally think in that pizza video it was a freaking bra that she was wearing. Not a crop top... A BRA. As much as I enjoy the family I think Joel and Sarah are really weird and disturbing to be absolutely ok with their child walking around like that and putting videos out there for millions to see their young teen in a bralette. Its just weird and I have a strong feeling that they never have even bothered to complain to Grace of how she dresses.

Reactions: 7
I've only just found dad v girls and actually don't mind them too much but am I the only person that thinks the youngest chloe really looks like that Roland that appears in videos

Reactions: 1
I've only just found dad v girls and actually don't mind them too much but am I the only person that thinks the youngest chloe really looks like that Roland that appears in videos
I think Chloe is the spitting image of Joel

Reactions: 18
Whats training you hair meant to do ?
It’s to get your hair used to you using less shampoo because the more you wash it the more grease your scalp produces to compensate for the showering stripping your hair of its oils. If she is doing this then maybe she shouldn’t be tying her hair back so tightly and styling it all the time as the point of training hair is to improve hair health and constantly touching your hair increases the grease.

I liked Kaci's birthday vlog. Seemed a nice family event. But she called disposable cameras "vintage" and now I'm offended 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I liked Kaci's birthday vlog. Seemed a nice family event. But she called disposable cameras "vintage" and now I'm offended 😂
HAHA same! And not knowing what an answer machine is made me feel so old. So sweet that her nan kept that for all those years. Enjoyed the vlog was nice to see them enjoy themselves with family as it is something they love to do.

Reactions: 14
Not really DadvGirls related but does anyone think Roland and Lilly have had a falling out(The3Halls) she’s hardly appearing in the vlogs and when she is she’s hardly speaking

Not really DadvGirls related but does anyone think Roland and Lilly have had a falling out(The3Halls) she’s hardly appearing in the vlogs and when she is she’s hardly speaking
I reckon it's just a teenage phase...could be wrong though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.