Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch these guys and really like them, just wondering what everyone else thinks. Dont think they have had a thread before.

So they will change their name if baby is a boy. Will be quite interesting tbh. Altho I do think especially sarah their quite set on wanting a boy and I do understand why. Nice to hear kaci is continuing education too, most youtubers quit after gsces as we’ve seen.

Reactions: 6
ami charlizes gift swap was posted 2 months ago! i still quite liked graces video though

Reactions: 1
Grace's tiktok has been banned/removed. From what i have seen of her videos before i am not suprised!

Did anyone see Joel’s insta story of Sarah on a ride at legoland? Pretty sure you cannot go on rides when pregnant

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see Joel’s insta story of Sarah on a ride at legoland? Pretty sure you cannot go on rides when pregnant
You can, there's nothing to say you cant go on rides early in pregnancy. - I'm sure they're taking precautions regardless. Legoland is hardly full of fast rides!

Reactions: 4
You can, there's nothing to say you cant go on rides early in pregnancy. - I'm sure they're taking precautions regardless. Legoland is hardly full of fast rides!
after 2 miscarriages im sure she should be more careful

Reactions: 2
The rides she’s going on are pretty all really tame. At Legoland most of the rides are meant to be suitable for young children, like Chloe and Sophie. Some of them are probably slower than when they’re driving on a motorway. This is Sarah’s 5th child, I’m sure she knows what to do and what not to do.

Reactions: 16
it’s so refreshing to see Kaci enjoying her 16th birthday in London with friends. Love how she’s such a ‘normal’ teen unlike Mia Fizz and Isabelle Ingram who are the same age yet couldn’t be more different.. 0 social skills and almost removed from normality due to homeschooling etc, think Joel and Sarah have deffo done the right thing for Kaci letting her stay in school

Reactions: 24
I don’t like Sarah in the challenge videos. She’s always either not bothered and ‘too cool’ for it all or she’s really rough and over does it with the sabotaging others.
Genuinely they usually do good challenges. Or at least entertaining ones. And then there’s Sarah.

Reactions: 5
It doesn't take you long to realise Chloe behaves the way she does because she is surrounded by people play fighting and being rough around each other. I know a lot of families are like that but at the age of 3 she doesn't understand that they are just playing around. If she goes to school and starts being rough like that with other children she will just get in trouble for it, her behaviour could easily be seen as aggressive. Joel telling her the bat is for hitting people also doesn't help because she listened to him and starting hitting people with it!

As a family they are really not the best role models to their younger siblings.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who’s found the bathroom video boring?
This challenge was literally a trend ages ago and now it’s not enjoyable to watch anymore

Reactions: 6
A miscarriage can happen to anyone at any stage of pregnancy, through NO fault of the mothers. Let's not start shaming mothers now. There was nothing wrong with her being on a ride suitable for a 3 year old ffs.

Reactions: 31
I noticed that the softplay wasn't in the lounge in tonight's video. I didn't know it was a temporary thing! Or was tonights video filmed a couple of weeks ago

I noticed that the softplay wasn't in the lounge in tonight's video. I didn't know it was a temporary thing! Or was tonights video filmed a couple of weeks ago
probably pre-filmed as they said they would be keeping the soft play long term - esp now with another baby on the way and all the kids in their families.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.