Dad V Girls #2 Obsessed with designer labels, Advertisements and Sponsorships

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my, Sophie’s reaction was so pure.
I don’t hate this family at all, just some things are a bit slap in the face like Joel redoing the pregnancy announcement because of his hair but other than that no hate.
I think this baby will be a girl, I dunno just the scan is very girlie looking but hey what do I know lol. Kaci Chloe and Sophie all look like joel, grace is all Sarah so will be interesting to see.

Reactions: 10
I think Joel should start not wearing his cap as much as it’s making him upset when he doesn’t as people aren’t used to seeing it and he isn’t used to not wearing it. I mean I get it but I think he shouldn’t become too dependent on it because he won’t always be able to wear it

Reactions: 6
I think both of them knew about sophies life expectancy but just having to hear about it again is probably what made grace upset.
Also I find it so funny that everyone is wondering what they will do with their channel name if they have a boy 😂 it’s just a name, idk if they’ll change it cos it’s their brand.

I kind of feel like this thread should be moved to the rave thread section now as for the past couple of pages most people have been sticking up for them. Does anyone agree?

Tbh their brand isn’t even ‘Dad V Girls’ anymore, they hardly ever do Joel versus Kaci and Grace challenges like they did at the start. I think, if anything, them rebranding to The Conders or The Conder Family will be beneficial as they’re deffo more vloggers now anyway. Also if Kaci is an influencer as she hopes to be when she’s older, the DvG image is quite immature for her and Grace to be associated with anyway

Reactions: 10
Tbh their brand isn’t even ‘Dad V Girls’ anymore, they hardly ever do Joel versus Kaci and Grace challenges like they did at the start. I think, if anything, them rebranding to The Conders or The Conder Family will be beneficial as they’re deffo more vloggers now anyway. Also if Kaci is an influencer as she hopes to be when she’s older, the DvG image is quite immature for her and Grace to be associated with anyway
Actually your right, I think they are changing to either one. Regardless of the babies gender. Their channel isn’t the same as how they started out, I can see them ‘rebranding’ some time soon

I kind of feel like this thread should be moved to the rave thread section now as for the past couple of pages most people have been sticking up for them. Does anyone agree?
nah im sure we’ll have a witch and moan soon enough, it’s only because they haven’t done anything bar Joel’s temper tantrum which they did get slated for for anyone to have a proper rant.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Actually your right, I think they are changing to either one. Regardless of the babies gender. Their channel isn’t the same as how they started out, I can see them ‘rebranding’ some time soon
I think they should go back to the original name “secret life of the conders” or something similar

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don’t think Sophie and Chloe understand what’s going on

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else find those letting someone be in charge videos quite boring? Being in charge of a video is never as fun as it seems, especially in a YouTuber family where the kids have pretty much get anything they want anyway. I’m glad it didn’t end up with the girls really humiliating their parents as that’s what often ends up happening in these videos - on family fizz the eldest made her step dad put on nail polish and he threw a hissy fit - but apart from going to one shop their parents don’t like and playing hide and seek it was basically a normal day for them. I feel like these sorts of videos are just a way to get a good click bait title and some easy content as it’s not like they had to properly plan anything.

Reactions: 8
just watching their latest video...aren't you meant to drink milk to calm spice / heat down instead of water?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else find those letting someone be in charge videos quite boring? Being in charge of a video is never as fun as it seems, especially in a YouTuber family where the kids have pretty much get anything they want anyway. I’m glad it didn’t end up with the girls really humiliating their parents as that’s what often ends up happening in these videos - on family fizz the eldest made her step dad put on nail polish and he threw a hissy fit - but apart from going to one shop their parents don’t like and playing hide and seek it was basically a normal day for them. I feel like these sorts of videos are just a way to get a good click bait title and some easy content as it’s not like they had to properly plan anything.
I agree. I think these videos are another way of saying we didn't plan or have an ideas for another video.

I think the challenge videos get more views like the Online Shopping got more views that their pregnancy announcement vids so either people enjoy those vids more or they annoyed people with how it was strung out. Last to leave igloo had more too and last to fall asleep.

We will have to disagree on this one, I don't agree with it at all.

Your right creeps will target people regardless of how they look and dress. However why draw attention to something like a belly button piercing and make it easier? She is a 13 year old girl being brought up on the internet. Were you and your friends brought up in that way? Did your friends parents vlog their children getting piercings and put it on youtube?

That is the difference.

This is not just an ear piercing it's a belly button that makes her appear a lot older than she is.
It’s the directing of the eyeline down to the area of the body. The cut off t shirts are not enough 🙄 they want them to have something else to look at when they get there ! I don’t like them on anyone but not my business but under 18 😫

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.