Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cill2019

VIP Member
So she is actively telling people now she lost weight by eating / drinking 200 calories a day and basically stopped eating for 5 months. Because of stress. But yet she posts a before and after and speaks about happiness in the caption. So basically becoming slimmer made her happy. This makes no sense to me, as she speaks of starvation and stress but yet promotes her weightloss and happiness. As someone who has an eating disorder myself this infuriates me. Like this makes my blood boil. She is sending a message to her followers that if you eat less than 200 calories and you can be skinny like me which ultimately equals happiness. I honestly can’t stand this woman. She is promoting thinspiration. 🤬
Her reply to that message is so fucking patronising, it’s plainly obvious what they meant but the “saxenda.seen” is such an arsehole move. And she’s an absolute liar! 200 calories a day and not eating for months she would have been in hospital. What was stressing her so much that she ended up starving herself because it wasn’t work, she’s never there. If it was social media then come off and shut down instagram! I get so fed up of these fucking grifters online crying and moaning about how bad social media is and how much it’s affecting their mental health, well fuck off then and go back to your day job! No one is forcing them to share their lives online

• Haha
Reactions: 21

elliebobs

“What is saxenda.seen” 🤣🤣🤣 imagine pretending you’ve never heard of it and don’t understand what it could possibly be

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The way she is writing her posts like she has staff and is some kind of iconic fashion designer and not just another instascammer with a cricut and an Aliexpress account. Mega cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

yeah whatever

I would love to know how she lost weight. I want some hints and tips. I can’t believe she did it naturally because of how she was a weightloss account for years and then finally lost weight and now doesn’t speak about it. I’d be shouting it out from the rooftops if I lost weight naturally like she apparently has so I can help others. This is why I don’t like her.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
She’s a twat. Started off as a weightloss account then gatekeeps how she lost the weight and demands no one asks her.
Then everyone gets bored so she reposts a before/after for attention but you’re still not allowed to ask her how she did it.
Cocaine, most likely. She looks off her tits. Vile woman.

purpleaubergine

Chatty Member
ngl I am already excited for the extremely tacky and trashy wedding dress photos 🙊🙊🙊 she’s gunna look an absolute staaaate

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
She’s a fucking joke, if anyone asks her where things are from or for help she jumps down there throats yet her she is during her break from social media asking for help (or begging for freebies)

• Haha
Reactions: 14

capriallie

VIP Member
I’m desperate to know what happened with this now ex friend of hers. Is this the one that was the third wheel in all her reels that she fell out with years ago and then they got back in contact recently? Didn’t they go on holiday and get matching tattoos or have I got the wrong person? I don’t understand how as adult you can fall out with people that much? She’s so toxic but will never see it.

Reactions: 14

mcgee

VIP Member
See when someone elopes is it not supposed to be a surprise?!
hahah you don’t usually give an 18 month heads up. The whole point of eloping is the couple just takes off and doesn’t say. You don’t send save the dates either. She’s so thick. I’ve got secondhand embarrassment for her 😂 Does she mean they are getting married abroad?

• Haha
Reactions: 13

wibblywobblywoo

VIP Member
Interact with what when she's said she's on a break for January?!

And who is she to tell people what to do and how they chose to view Instagram 🤬

Rabbit!69

VIP Member
How embarrassing that her new business is her buying stuff from eBay & selling them for more money than she paid.

• Haha

just an observer

Chatty Member
Oh how I would love to have a long soak in the bubble bath in the middle of the day after just coming back from holiday and more holidays and nights out before that ..whilst lying to my employer about having mental health issues